Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

The X Factor 2004-'08 [S1-5] Discussion of previous series (2004-2008) and the contestants. Winners were Steve Brookstein, Shayne Ward, Leona Lewis, Leon Jackson and Alexandra Burke.

Old 05-11-2008, 10:11 AM #1

Default Rachel: \'I am still in Team Minogue\'

Rachel Hylton has denied rumours that she has split from her mentor Dannii Minogue.

Tabloid reports claimed the 26-year-old fell out with Minogue after she was voted into the bottom two on last week's show.

In a statement, Hylton admitted she wanted "more control" over her performances, but insisted she is still working with the judge.

"Dannii and I talked yesterday and I don't have anything against Dannii at all and she is still very much my mentor," she said.

"I respect her opinions, all I want is a little more control over my performance and styling, which she is allowing me to have. But I am a fully fledged member of Team Minogue."

Minogue commented: "Rachel and I have not fallen out and there has never been any discussions that she wishes to leave Team Minogue.

"I have, as always, spent lots of one-on-one time with Rachel this week and have even organised a personal shopping trip so she feels more confident about her look."

An X Factor spokesperson added: "Being in the bottom two last week knocked Rachel's confidence and the pair have agreed that Rachel will have more ownership over her song choice and styling of the performance this weekend. But she is still very much part of Team Minogue."

Dannii Minogue said today: “Rachel and I have not fallen out and there has never been any discussions that she wishes to leave Team Minogue. I have, as always, spent lots of one on one time with Rachel this week and have even organised a personal shopping trip so she feels more confident about her look. Rachel is a raw talent. She may be the Robbie Williams of The X Factor, but I back her 100 per cent and want her to be happy. As with all three of my amazing contestants, they are my main priority.”
jkp44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 10:57 AM #2

Article Source: Digital Spy

Please remember to include a link back to the orginal article when posting news items.

Red
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
'i, minogue', rachel, team