Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2002 - 2014 Discuss the previous series of I'm a Celeb in this sub-forum.

Old 20-11-2008, 06:34 AM #1

Default I\'m A Celebrity \'Birthday girl\' Nicola McLean marks the first anniversary of her extra additions

Quote:
I'm A Celebrity 'Birthday girl' Nicola McLean marks the first anniversary of her extra additions
Before the current series of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! started on Sunday, hardly anyone was aware of Nicola McLean.

But thanks to a series of perfectly timed bikini shots in the jungle, the football WAG has steadily turned into the show's 'top totty' - even managing to eclipse Dani Behr and fellow WAG Carly Zucker.

McLean, the fiancée of Peterborough United player Tom Williams, can credit her newfound media attention with two surgical enhancements on her chest.

The 25-year-old blonde gave her male contestants the opportunity to ogle her cleavage when she announced it was her breasts' 'birthday' yesterday.

She declared: 'It's my boobs' first birthday today and I'm so excited.'

Clearly up for a laugh, her campmates proceeded to sing Happy Birthday to her décolletage, to the joy of McLean.

She then revealed further information about the two extra 'personalities' in the show, admitting she had nicknamed them 'Pinky and Perky'.

As well as her two physical attributes, McLean has been winning fans through her positive and fighting attitude in the jungle.

Her fiance Williams said: 'I know there's been a bit of a debate over Robert Kilroy-Silk possibly bullying Carly Zucker.

'If Nic thought for one minute that was going on she'd be the first person to confront Robert about his behaviour. I think people are going to really warm to her.'
Source and Pictures: Daily Mail
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 07:46 AM #2

Happy Birthday to her "Fake Boobs"
Jackie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
additions, anniversary, birthday, celebrity, extra, girl, marks, mclean, nicola