Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2002 - 2014 Discuss the previous series of I'm a Celeb in this sub-forum.

Old 20-11-2008, 07:37 AM #1

Default Esther Rantzen\'s WAG lessons

Quote:
Esther Rantzen's WAG lessons
Esther Rantzen was offered the chance to be made into a WAG - but warned she would have to share her boyfriends by footballer's girlfriend Nicola McLean.

Esther Rantzen was offered the chance to be made into a WAG - but received a warning she would have to share her boyfriends.

The 68-year-old presenter - whose husband Desmond Wilcox died in 2000 - was asked if she wanted to hang out with footballers' girlfriends Carly Zucker and Nicola McLean and given advice on how to survive in the world of footballers' wives by her fellow 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!' contestants.

The discussion started when Nicola - whose boyfriend is Peterborough United star Tommy Williams - asked her camp mate: "Do you think you're ready for me to set you up with a toy boy? You can become a WAG. You can join our group. I take things to extreme.

"But you do have to come to football and listen to them singing lewd songs. Can one do that? So we're going to set you up with a footballer then. At least you know they've got great bodies.

"They might sleep with your best friend though or something because they're known for that. Mine doesn't. I can hold my hand on my heart and say that mine doesn't."

A non-committal Esther responded with: "I'm just thinking about my best friends."

However, she was not prepared for Nicola's next comment.

The 26-year-old beauty said: "I'm sure they'd try to resist your toy boy's charms for you. Maybe you could share him."

After Esther said that "would not be appropriate", Nicola advised her not to worry as it was normal behaviour.

She added: "But footballers like doing things like that I heard. It's called roasting. So anyway, we'll set you up with a footballer."
Source: STV
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 02:04 PM #2

"They might sleep with your best friend though or something because they're known for that. Mine doesn't. I can hold my hand on my heart and say that mine doesn't."

you're in the jungle how do you know?
Jackie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
esther, lessons, rantzen, wag