Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2002 - 2014 Discuss the previous series of I'm a Celeb in this sub-forum.

Old 23-11-2008, 11:54 PM #1

Default Timmy Mallet wears Brian Paddick\'s pants as he wins 12 stars in Critter Chaos bush tucker trial

Quote:
Timmy Mallet wears Brian Paddick's pants as he wins 12 stars in Critter Chaos bush tucker tria
Timmy Mallet wore a pair of Brian Paddick's pants as he took part in the bush tucker trial - which saw him lie down in a glass casket and have bugs poured all over him.

The Wackaday star even gave viewers a flash of his undergarments after completing the Critter Chaos challenge and winning all 12 stars.

Timmy, 53, had 50,000 critters, including cockroaches, mealworms, crickets, stick insects and stink bugs poured onto him and he had to try and remove the stars that were screwed onto the sides of the casket.

He was given a four minute deadline to remove the stars to earn a meals for his fellow campmates.

Arriving at the trial, he greets Ant and Dec with a 'Blah' getting the hosts to do it back to him.

Talking about Robert’s Live Trial earlier in the week, which saw him take to the Jungle Gym, Timmy said: 'That was hilarious, that felt so good.'

When asked what he thought his Trial would be he replied: 'There’ll be Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny nasties in there, that’s what I’ll get.'

Asked if he wanted to do the trial, Timmy replied: 'I could go back to camp with nothing at all and Robert would go bosh (mimes a punching action).'

Ant then asked if he would fancy facing the critters or Robert back in camp.

'50,000 critters anytime,' laughed Timmy.

As he laid face down in the casket Timmy started to laugh his trademark laugh.

The critters were then poured onto him and he got to work trying to unscrew the stars.

Something’s crawling up my pants, oh get out of my ear,' he screamed.

He raced through the challenge and managed to get four stars in the first minute, as he screwed off the sixth star he said: 'Oh good I’ve beaten David.'

As he reached the twelfth star, Timmy started to laugh again.

Climbing out of the tank he immediately hugged Ant and Dec dropping critters on to them.

Excited by his achievement of getting twelve stars in three minutes, he explained to the hosts that he had two pairs of pants on as Brian had lent him his bathing shorts.

As he pulled down his pants Dec asked: 'Which ones are his [Brian's]?'

Pointing to the ones on top, which were blue and white, Dec then said: 'They’re very little, they’re very small aren’t they. Does he get everything into them?'

Commenting on his Trial, Timmy added: 'Utterly, utterly brilliant, I’m just so happy, thanks so much.'

Arriving back in camp, he proceeded to tell his fellow celebrities about his trial.

As they all asked how many stars he’d won, Timmy opted to keep that information to himself for a bit.

'The good news is I was put into a coffin,' he said. 'The bad news is I was joined by 50,000 crickets, cockroaches, mealworms and stink bugs.'

He then gave out bugs that he had collected to some of the group joking that they could put them in the rice and beans.

Irritated that he wouldn’t tell them how many stars he had won Nicola shouted 'How many did you get?'

He replied: 'I bring home twelve.' The whole camp cheered and went over to congratulate the TV presenter.
Source and Pictures: Daily Mail
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
12, brian, bush, chaos, critter, mallet, paddick, pants, stars, timmy, trial, tucker, wears, wins