Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Old 19-01-2009, 10:02 PM #1

Default What a shame

I never particularly liked Michelle in the house, but she showed in her interview what might have been if BB stopped putting in these foul dominearing so called characters.

who knows how good se might have been as a h/m along with Lucy if Endemol hadnt decided to put in the likes of Foolio and Tina.

I just wish they would open their eyes and see why people keep turning the show off. I was out earlier tonight and got in just for the eviction show. Normally we would watch the early show then the eviction on Sky +, but the first time ever we just decided to not bother and deleted the earlier show. If someone like me, who has watched it since before BB1 (I was fascinated by the dutch show and the C4 documentary about it, just in that didnt make sense to you), cant be bothered anymore, well it doesnt hold well for the future
bradley27 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 10:07 PM #2

She had a great interview and her best bits... they were great we didn't see a lot of them and she looked like she wa having a lot of fun, they only showed her depressing side on highlight show!!!
30stone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 10:13 PM #3

Michelle came across really well in her interview!!!

She should have out stayed Coolio but ahh well at least she got decent interview time which she wouldn't have gotten if she lasted any longer.
amby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 10:18 PM #4

Quote:
Originally posted by 30stone
She had a great interview and her best bits... they were great we didn't see a lot of them and she looked like she wa having a lot of fun, they only showed her depressing side on highlight show!!!
although she was most probably like that in there. My point is if you keep pointing in the likes of Foolio and Tina, the natural charm and humour of decent people gets lost. She might have been a great h/ms, although BB doesnt help anymore by trying to create conflict and "surprises" which are pointless apart from letting them ever be able to relax.

God I wish I was in control of it. I could actually make it a good show, one in whih if there were arguments it was for organic reasons
Old 19-01-2009, 10:19 PM #5

Loved her comment about the real romance in the house, Foolio and his two boys. The fact is that both of them claim to be so "right on" and all about equality, etc, yet at the top of a hat bow down to a sexist pig

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
shame