Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB3 Chat about Kate, Alex, Jade Goody and anything to do with Big Brother 3!

Old 24-07-2002, 10:38 AM #1

Default Jades boss stand by her

Story from Ananova:

Jade's boss stands by her

Jade's boss says he will stand by her and finds her gaffes hilarious.

Dentist Andrew Kay, who employs Jade as a dental assistant, says she is good at her job.

He told GMTV: "She does have an ability to put people at ease."

He said her lack of general knowledge was amusing. "That's part of Jade's charisma. I think in a way it's quite funny. I'm happy to stand up for Jade. Perhaps we'll buy her a world atlas when she comes out," he said.

Mr Kay thinks Jade will cope with the bad press she has had when she comes out of the Big Brother house. "Compared to the others she's had a lot of unfortunate press, most of which, as we know, isn't true," he said.

"But there's also been a lot of sympathy for her. So as long as she sees the whole thing together I think she'll be OK."

Jade has been worrying about whether her job will still be secure after her antics in the house.

************************************************** ************************************************** ****

Jade has been pretty panicky about her job when leaving the house.
Do you think she will return to it? I dont think she will be able to.
I remember in the first week, Jade said, 'When I get out of here, I am just going back to my job, this is only a bit odf fun, there is no way it is going to change my life' - something alonjg those lines- however, I think she is wrong in saying that it wont change her life - Big Brother is going to make a big difference in Jades life.

WILDCHILD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2002, 01:43 PM #2

I'm glad her boss is sticking by her, i'm not shocked at this as they know the real Jade we have only seen certain points of Jade that we will never forget! As you said i don't think she will go back to her job i'm sure there are a lot of people waiting to snap Jade up for work! However strong Jade is i think she will be very confused when she leaves the house and will need some time to get her head around it all
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
boss, jades, stand