Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Dancing on Ice ITV's ice dancing show.

Old 05-03-2009, 07:34 AM #1

Default Dancing On Ice Salmon promises \'special treat\'

Quote:
Dancing On Ice Salmon promises 'special treat'
Dancing On Ice star Zoe Salmon has promised Northern Ireland viewers a “special treat” this weekend when she skates into the rink.

The Bangor girl is dancing to a track that she believes will help encourage her local supporters to get behind her.

And the former Blue Peter presenter is relying on that support to get her through the next round, after finding herself in the dreaded skate-off last week, despite earning her highest score of the series so far.

Zoe said: “I’ve been really lucky to date and am so grateful to everyone at home for voting for me, but I’ve got a really difficult routine to do this week and I’m really scared that I won’t be able to nail it.

“I’ve chosen a song that I think everyone at home will love. I can’t say what it is, but it’s a special Northern Ireland treat and I really hope it helps people get behind me.

“This is the best experience I’ve ever had and I don’t want to go home yet. When everyone hears the song I’m dancing to, it might encourage them to vote.”

Zoe said that she wasn’t surprised to face the skate-off last week — and joked that she had enjoyed getting the chance to perform her dance again in a bid to win over the judges.

“Last week’s routine wasn’t just my highest score, it was also my favourite dance. I loved everything about it, the prop, the costume, it was great,” she said. “The fact that I also got my first six was unbelievable. To be honest, I wouldn’t have minded going out, because at least I would have been going out on a high.”

Zoe was up against Emmerdale actress Roxanne Pallett in the skate-off and was saved by all of the judges.

“I thought I might be going home because Roxy did a brilliant routine and it was her best score as well,” she said.

Zoe said she was thrilled to be included in the Dancing On Ice Live Tour line-up, which will come to the Odyssey Arena in BelfastMaureen Coleman
Source: Belfast Telegraph
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
dancing, ice, pecial, promises, salmon, treat