Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB1 Chat about the first UK Big Brother from 2000... winner Craig Phillips, Anna Nolan, Nick Bateman and the other Big Brother 1 housemates

Old 19-03-2009, 11:49 PM #1

Default Craig Phillips\' autobiography

News from Craig Phillips' PA...

Quote:
I'm pleased to announce to your BB fans and readers that original Big Brother winner Craig Phillips will be releasing his autobiography this summer (early July) with Bantam Press (A part of Transworld who have recently completed work on successful titles for Paul O'Grady and Jamie Carragher). You can pre order copies now on all good book websites.

Having worked very hard with him and his assistant writer (who worked with David Beckham and Spice Girls on autobiographies) I can confidently advise you that this will give a real insight into Craig's fascinating life. With regards to Big Brother for the first time he will reveal his thoughts, feelings and experiences of Big Brother in depth - including never before published things on his application experience, housemate experience, winning experience, looking from the other side in the camera run recently, Joanne Harris, other housemates, the show then and now etc.

Craig will of course be signing copies of the book in stores across the UK. I will of course release via the website e-newsletter facility, complete listings of signing locations and dates when these are confirmed.

You may have recently watched Craig on Ant N Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway. ....Also - whilst writing I can confirm Craig will be appearing very soon on the new series of Daily Cooks Challenge for ITV1 and in April on Irelands RTE1 series Written Off (doing a DIY makeover challenge with people with learning disabilities).

Craig can also be seen on a new 40 episode series of 60 Minute Makeover will shortly be seen on ITV1 and is about to commence filming on a new 140 show series of 60 Minute Makeover in April.

Craig and I send best wishes to you and your fanbase and Craig looks forward to meeting fans in stores this summer.We'd be pleased for you to publish this via appropriate forum on the site.
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 11:52 PM #2
Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Sounds interesting.

He was a relation of people who used to live across the road from me, so I met him a couple of times when I was younger.... I'll probably read it anyway.
Locke. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
autobiography, craig, phillips'