Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

TiBB Does The Apprentice Forum-based 'The Apprentice' game.

Old 04-04-2009, 10:26 PM #1

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones

Favourites:

Default The Story [Part 1]

These are the monologues for part one so far. Sia will go over them and change little bitss.

Brona
Right. I feel really uncomfortable coming here, I mean, I used to be popular you know, every guy wanted me, every girl wanted to be me. But then. You Know. That Day...the masked men... I find it hard to talk about it – I just end up breaking down, on my knees, in a heap, crying... every student, every teacher – killed. I think about it until this day, I wake up in the middle of the night screaming – my friends bleeding to death. I feel like I’m going crazy – I have no friends and to top it all off I have to come see a psychologist to sort my mess of a life out.

Princess
I thought I would knock. You can never know how angry men can get. Well I know. I’ve met the back of my father’s hand many the time and after all these years I have no reason to trust another man. Mum was smart. She left years ago. Obviously the emotional and physical bruising was enough. He always comes back late – drunk, disorderly and looking for an argument. Thing is. I don’t argue back – never have. Yet he finds some reason to smack me round the face, throw plates at me or generally make me feel as much pain as possible.

Firewire
Food, always on my mind, Just Food. It has got as bad as me putting food before my life. I don’t have friends, food is my only friend. I know that, teachers and students know that, even my own mother knows that. She doesn’t give a s**t about me; she throws food on a plate and gives it to me. Just last week we saw my GP. He said he was ‘Very Concerned’ about my weight; my mother later told me there was nothing wrong. She took me to McDonalds. I saw Jack and his mates, they laughed. The called me everything from Tubby to Balloon boy, mum laughed alongside them. Food listens to me, calls me, I have been put on this planet to eat.

Waters
It’s like why do -******- people think I'm stupid? S**t. The ******ing ignorance of some people, man. It's driving me –******- down. S**t. Yeah I've been - ****** - doing the exercises, man - s**t - but they aint - ****** - working. It got worse - s**t - this week when I saw. when I saw, when I saw - ****** - Angela. I thought I'd got - bo**ocks - over her, you know? S**t. She don't even know who I am, the last time - ****** - I saw her she called me a - s**t- a spastic. It's just - ****** - everything about her, man. When I saw her it made me forget -s**t- everything.

Ross
It was 3.54pm in Liverpool Street when I saw my new Rat. He is better than the last one because he has a higher surface area of brown than the last one: The last Rat. I arrived at Bethnal Green 2 minutes later than usual, but it was okay and I didn’t scream as usual, because I had rat. A lady came up to me and said to me “What have you got there?” I did not know what to do – it had been a while since somebody had spoken to me. I showed her Rat she ran away. Maybe she didn’t like rats. I walked the 780 metres to my house with Rat. No one came near me.

Billy [Mine]
I take crack ok. I get urges throughout the week. It costs so ******ing much. I need to get off it. I know I do. I go crazy some nights after taking it. I sit in my room shivering rocking backward and forward. It makes me feel like I’m king of the world – King Billy. S**t yes, I like the sound of that. I wanna get off it – but it makes me feel like... like I can do anything. It’s ******ing awesome...it’s ruining me. What’s gonna happen to me? I’m...I’m already addicted; I want it now...I need it now. It’s an obsession... I can’t help myself.

Billy [Loukas']
Crazy. I am ******ing crazy. Just like my brother, Always wanted to be like him. Hahahah I..I.. take crack ok. Just like he does I get urges throughout the week. It It costs so ******ing much. I need to get off it. I know I do. I go crazy some nights after taking it. I sit in my room shivering rocking backward and forward. I hate it, But i love it. I need to get off it. My brother does too. I live for it, breathe for it. When i see it I HAVE TO HAVE IT.. My dealer, Donny - great guy says i, me, me, i am his best customer. I am going to die.. I..I just want to be me again.. I NEED HELP
Sam! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:07 AM #2

Favourites:

Favourites:

Siaa. I see your online. Come on msn so we can get this last bit sorted!
Sam! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
part, story