Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

TiBB Does The Apprentice Forum-based 'The Apprentice' game.

Old 05-04-2009, 10:13 PM #1

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones

Favourites:

Default Part 2 - Final

Part Two; A Week Later

10:00AM – A TALL BLONDE GIRL WALKS INTO THE OFFICE, MORE CONTENT THAN PREVIOUS WEEK. BRONA – AGE 16
They aren't with me: but the men are. They are dead, The men are not. I want them back. Nothing I can do will bring them back... There's been a lead. In the case... they HAVE to find him. They can't get away from what they did. The memories are still there and they're haunting me but I know I have to move on, like my friends would want to. It's going to be tough. Life. ******ing life. It can be ended sooner then we think.

11:00AM – A DARK HAIRED GIRL KNOCKS RAPIDLY AT THE DOOR. PRINCESS – AGED 17
I can’t ******ing believe it! I just you know... I just can’t! They released dad! Ok, he has a restraining order but they don’t know my dad... he will find any way to harm us, I know it. I don't want to talk about it. He... it just SHOULDN'T have happened. Lily has been trying to comfort me, but it's impossible. I can't feel safe knowing he's been released. Her touch is so different but so similar. I need to be alone, I'm sorry.

12:00PM – A LARGE, DEFIANT BOY WALKS IN. FIREWIRE – AGED 14.
Yesterday when I entered the kitchen, mum was sitting there, after finishing her cigarette. She asked if I was hungry, but when I shook my head she looked at me and laughed. I didn’t get the joke. I told her it wasn't a joke. For the first time in my life I had spoken up. I said to her, Mum: "Look at me. ******ing LOOK at me." I pointed at my body. "I need help.". She stayed silent and lit another cigarette but that look in her eye: it showed me she cared. I turned around to leave when she said 2 words I would never thought she would say, I’m Sorry.

3:00PM – A PASSIVE BOY KNOCKS ON THE DOOR AND ENTERS WITH LITTLE SOUND. IS STILL INTERESTED IN FISH TANK, BUT MAKES NO COMMENT. ROSS – AGED 16.
The new rat died 5 days 3 hours and 2 minutes ago. I had another rage, mother said. I do not remember, and this worries me because I don’t like not remembering things. I buried Rat in the garden, next to the shed and lying next to the old Rat. I don’t think I’ll get another new one.

2:00PM – JUST HAD LUNCH – CHICKEN TIKKA SANDWICHES. WAS GOOD. A BOY WITH A TWITCH RUNS INTO OFFICE, WITH BARELY A KNOCK. WATERS – AGED 17
So I –******- I talked to her man –****-. Angela. At the –******- at the bus stop. She was –s**t- alone. And we –******- we talked, man. And I –******- couldn’t stop ******ing stutter –s**t- stuttering. But it was okay, man, cos –mother ******- I got over it, man. And I think it worked – s**t – man! She’s meeting me – ****** – tonight, man. I’m ******ing ecstatic right now, man. She’s special.

4:00PM – HYSTERICAL BOY ENTERS, MORE RUGGED AND BRUISED THAN PREVIOUS WEEK. BILLY – AGED 16
******sake. Therewasthis. There was this dealer.. Paul. Heneedsmoney. HE NEEDS MONEY. but where the ****** am i gonna get it from? I've been properlytrying, honest... I know I need to stop – I really do. I'mgoingtodieI'mgoingtodie. I owe Paul five hundred quid and I’m gonna ******ing die. Life is mother ******ing SWA-HEET.

Psychiatry: The medical specialty concerned with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of mental illness. Different people with different problems, different visit, ten till four. Every week. And my work is never done.
Sam! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:37 PM #2

Favourites:

Favourites:

Good luck guys for tommorow. I'll be on just before we have to post them hopefully. I think our story is brilliant and you both should be proud of the work and effort you both put in.

Hopefully we will win this time. [won't be too confiedent]
Sam! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:41 PM #3

Right ok. I have written Firewires is there anything else that needs doing? That's all you have told me to do so far.
Loukas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:51 PM #4

I can see you have edited my firewire one quite alot? How come i wasn't notified onm it?
Loukas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
final, part