Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

TiBB Does The Apprentice Forum-based 'The Apprentice' game.

Old 05-04-2009, 11:21 PM #1

Default How Come I Wasn\'t Notified That..

My Firewire story has been changed? I thought it was fine as it is.

Originally it was;

Food, always on my mind, Just Food. It has got as bad as me putting food before my life. I don’t have friends, food is my only friend. I know that, teachers and students know that, even my own mother knows that. She doesn’t give **** about me, she throws food on a plate and gives it to me. Just last week we saw my GP. He said he was ‘Very Concerned’ about my weight, my mother later told me there was nothing wrong. She took me to MacDonald’s. I saw Jack and his mates, they laughed. The call me everything from Tubby to Balloon boy, mum laughed alongside them. Food listens to me, calls me, I have been put on this planet to eat.

Yesterday I entered the kitchen, mum was sitting there, just finished her fag. She asked if I was hungry. Room was silent, I shook my head. She looked at me and laughed. I didn’t get the joke, there was no joke. I told her, told her it was not a joke. For the first time in my life i spoke up. I told her, Mum Look at me. ****ing look at me! I AM A BEAST MUM. I NEED HELP. She stayed silent and lit another cigarette however I could see she had that look in her eye, she does care. Still she stared. I turned around to leave and she said 2 words i would never thought she would say, I’m Sorry.

I done it exactly like you told me to, i made them both 125 words or under. I like the way you edited them thats not the problem, my problem was you edited them without telling me? Just wondering why?

Another thing.. Earlier on msn you said something was wrong with Brona's one.. You said you didn't like one sentence in bronas so you took it out..

S@m// says:
i dunno
loukas
your massacre one is wrongg
>> This Is Loukas. Nothing More. Nothing Less UHM UHM... LOL. My Thing. says:
HOW?
S@m// says:
They are still with me, However he is still with me. They are dead, He is not. I want them back, nothing I can do will bring them back, life is still **** but it has to press on. They have got a lead in the case. They will find him, i wish the death sentence was still around i wouldn’t mind plugging in that electric chair.
The memories of them live on, I regret entering school that day, regret ev
i just realised
death sentence and stuff?
ohh you mean the masked men
yeah
S@m// says:
and it werent a him
there were plural masked men
well change it then
S@m// says:
just change the death sentence and electric chair bit
i love it except for that
try be as quick as u can as im sending them to sia
cant you change it please?

It was originally;

They are still with me, However he is still with me. They are dead, He is not. I want them back, nothing I can do will bring them back, life is still **** but it has to press on. They have got a lead in the case. They will find him, i wish the death sentence was still around i wouldn’t mind plugging in that electric chair. The memories of them live on, I regret entering the park that day, regret everything. But overall life is getting better. Life has to go on, it can’t be paused, but it can be ended sooner then we think.

But you re arranged the wording when i thought you were just going to take out that one line.. Once again i don't mind i would just rather you told me that you were going to change it.. it is now

They aren't with me: but the men are. They are dead, The men are not. I want them back. Nothing I can do will bring them back... There's been a lead. In the case... they HAVE to find him. They can't get away from what they did. The memories are still there and they're haunting me but I know I have to move on, like my friends would want to. It's going to be tough. Life. ******ing life. It can be ended sooner then we think.

Yes it sounds better, and i prefer it like that, but i think you could have notified me that you were going to do that. Sorry if you think im being a pain but i thought i should just say

ONE LAST LITTLE THING, how come you changed your idea about the Logo? It was ment to have all the characters in the box but now the box is boring and white..?

I don't feel we work as a team.. It's like i am your assistant.. I am a member of this team too. I thought i should have more work to do..
Loukas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:37 PM #2

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones

1. If you had noticed. Sia edited everyones to make them sound better. I personally don't care as its to benefit the team.
2. I wanted to go to bed last night yeh, I didn't wanna stay up another half hour making a logo which isn't going to make us win over the other team.

I changed nothing so yeh.
Sam! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
notified, wasn't