Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB6 Chat about Anthony, Eugene, Makosi and the rest of the Big Brother 6 housemates.

Closed Thread

Old 13-08-2005, 10:01 AM #151

Quote:
Originally posted by abbashop79
Making light of abortion is something people could get murdered for, let alone booed. Go Crowd! She deserves it. Don't play with Ant's feelings or ours! bitch! Good player yea right \/\/ /\/\
at the end of the day thats is competely jealously anthony and makosi got it on maybe you should have gone with the pathetic little crowd beacsue u are just as bad i wouldnt go as far as 2 shout rascit things about anyhousemate the crowd was filled with jealous bitches cuz makosi is beautiful and they are just butterz people jealous dont get you bow where
Old 13-08-2005, 10:04 AM #152

I agree I wasn't a Makosi fan and fair enough boo when she comes out but I thought the crowd should of at least given her the chance to have her say on things!

No matter how badly they believe she behaved she made it to the final, this is an achievement and she deserved alittle recognition for that but instead her whole experience will be overshadowed by last night's over the top behaviour from the crowd!

To me this was the worst BB final ever and abit of an anti-climax to be honest! It didn't have the same buzz as last year that's for sure!
Old 13-08-2005, 10:07 AM #153

Favourites (more):
BB12: Louise
X Factor 2010: Belle Amie

Favourites (more):
BB12: Louise
X Factor 2010: Belle Amie

The fact that ur a sam supporter says it all really
O and Sam got the best cheer ever and we all loved her didnt we
ERRR NO
Old 13-08-2005, 10:10 AM #154

Quote:
Originally posted by selfinflicted
Ah yes, the 2,000 odd members in the crowd are ALL wrong, and you 4 are right! If they were in the wrong they would have been like that with ALL the interviews. But no, just Makosi, I wonder why?
Wise up, she was a selfish, manipulative lying bitch and she got what she deserved. She won't make a bean out of this because no company would touch her unless they want to end up bankrupt!
She didn't show any remorse, she still doesn't get it. All this diva c**p, the big 'I am' act, will hopefully die the death it deserves. Humility isn't a crime, you know? We have finally started to realise that again, hence Eugene's popularity.
I hope she disappears back to Africa.
you have got alot of problems bb is a ****ing reality show no housemate deserved that amount of booing beacsue the people out there wished that they were makosi with ant in the pool alot of people wishe that they are a s beautiful as makosi hatred dont get you nowhere
Old 13-08-2005, 10:13 AM #155

Quote:
Originally posted by nikkos12345
That audience was filled with patheitc jealous bitches, wishing they were as beautiful as makosi and wish they were in the big brother house. She going to make hundreds of thousands out of this and they need to grow up...they are all adults after all and that has angered me

i hope eugene wins and i want to see all the faces on the ****ing chavwell fans
thats so ********** true those people should be ashamed they are pathetic little people and davina should be ashamed of herself the b**** she was not helping it situtuation at all she was just adding to it maxwell and saskia deserve each other cuz they are both small minded jealous lowlife ********** and i am glad they nethier of them made it
davina should be ashamedshe shouldnt let the show affect her job they should find someone else to host bb next year
Old 13-08-2005, 10:15 AM #156

Great audience..................its the only thing that can teach that girl to wise up!

sam u rock
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmm saaaammm (homer simpson styled voice)
Old 13-08-2005, 10:18 AM #157

well maybe you should have joined that lowlife audience
Old 13-08-2005, 10:18 AM #158

they were pathetic
Old 13-08-2005, 10:29 AM #159
Oldgit

Oldgit

In the final shakeout, when it got to "positive votes to win" as opposed to "negative votes for eviction", Makosi came 3rd out of 5. That means a lot of people did like her and wanted to hear her interview.

A bit of pantomime booing as people come out of the house is par for the course these days, sadly, but she obviously had a number of supporters at home, and they had the right to hear her interview.

All that happened was that she was forced into a defensive mode, and the opportunity to open her up and find out what drove her was gone.

I mentioned the London Bombings in my earlier post. All the housemates as they have come out since 7th July would be totally unaware of them. They are going to find out as soon as they get time to breathe! I have felt sorry for all of them - how guilty must they feel, realising they were enjoying themselves on the telly blissfully unaware of it. And did anyone they know get killed?

We have a prime minister who took our country into a war that most of us opposed resulting in the death of hundreds of thousands of innocent people abroad. We have an opposition leader who would have done the same thing. We have terrorists in our midst who have killed innocent people here.

Certainly puts a bit of "Drama Queen" behaviour and a few porkies into perspective, doesn't it?

Old 13-08-2005, 10:34 AM #160

So you. I suspect you sweet thang live in a world full of lies. Only some one really screwwed up would sympathise with a person who lies constantly.

Davina.....DID YOU HAVE A GAME PLAN

Makosi....NO

WTF

Davina....DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH ANTHONY

Makosi.....Yes

WTF even big brother themselves said nothin happened.

SORRY SWEET THANG Its POINTLESS DEFENDING HER!!!!!! If you defend some one they must have crededtials.,, and makosi has nonoe

and btw I dont think you can be that sweet. defending a house make that is sour to the core.

sam u rock
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 13-08-2005, 10:42 AM #161

if i was in the audience i would of started the chanting off for makosi, get off the *****ing stage, she showed no remorse for the sh*t she caused and she admitted thats how she is! loser
Old 13-08-2005, 10:56 AM #162

Quote:
Originally posted by joelovinit
So you. I suspect you sweet thang live in a world full of lies. Only some one really screwwed up would sympathise with a person who lies constantly.

Makosi....NO

WTF

Makosi.....Yes

SORRY SWEET THANG Its POINTLESS DEFENDING HER!!!!!! If you defend some one they must have crededtials.,, and makosi has nonoe

and btw I dont think you can be that sweet. defending a house make that is sour to the core.
Davina: Do you not have any regrets?

Makosi: No

Davina: I find that quite astounding because some of your behaviour was pretty bad...

Ermmm now that's being imparial if I ever saw it and not getting the crowd against her at all....dream on.
Old 13-08-2005, 11:08 AM #163

Quote:
Originally posted by joelovinit

Makosi....NO

WTF

Makosi.....Yes

sam u rock
who are you to judge me you cant hold that agaisnt someone everyone lies omg get over yourself beacsue at the end of the day there where alot of makosi fans at home wanting 2 hear her interview so duk out beacsue all the skanky bitches shouting abuse 2 makosi actually wished that they wre makosi thjey wished that they had her beauti so dont ****ing judge me sour faced twat i know that im sweet so what if i was backing makosi
Old 13-08-2005, 11:11 AM #164

why are you nearly crying? its a game show! and as if the people boo'ing her want to be her! who would want to be a compulsive lyer and would want to make things up just to get attention "ooh im pregnant" "i had sex in a pool" "im a virgin" LOSER
Old 13-08-2005, 11:11 AM #165

Quote:
Originally posted by sweet-thang
Quote:
Originally posted by abbashop79
Making light of abortion is something people could get murdered for, let alone booed. Go Crowd! She deserves it. Don't play with Ant's feelings or ours! bitch! Good player yea right \/\/ /\/\
at the end of the day thats is competely jealously anthony and makosi got it on maybe you should have gone with the pathetic little crowd beacsue u are just as bad i wouldnt go as far as 2 shout rascit things about anyhousemate the crowd was filled with jealous bitches cuz makosi is beautiful and they are just butterz people jealous dont get you bow where
It was not just women shouting at her so don't play the jealously line. People did not like her end of.
Old 13-08-2005, 11:13 AM #166

if people didnt like makosi then why the hell would she come thrid and yes of course its jealously
Old 13-08-2005, 11:15 AM #167

Quote:
Originally posted by sweet-thang
if people didnt like makosi then why the hell would she come thrid and yes of course its jealously
Wake up she got 8.7% of the final vote and was never up for a proper eviction once. People booed her because they hated the way she behaved, why would a bloke be jealous of her anyway?
Old 13-08-2005, 11:18 AM #168

she came 3rd cause the public werent given a friggin chance!!

YOU FOOL

if that whole opposite eviction thing didnt happen makosi would of been out then or any other chace when theres 1on1 voting.

BECAUSE MAKOSI NEVER FACED A 1 ON 1 VOTE

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

sam u rock
Old 13-08-2005, 11:19 AM #169

bb go 2 the thread tittled makosis treatment then you will see some of the totally horrible comments made about davina was not being proffesional in that interview
Old 13-08-2005, 11:21 AM #170

Quote:
Originally posted by Lance

Davina: I find that quite astounding because some of your behaviour was pretty bad...

Ermmm now that's being imparial if I ever saw it and not getting the crowd against her at all....dream on.
I thought that was a disgusting thing to say from Davina and only provoked them further. What gives her the right to call Makosi's behaviour 'bad' and not to the other housemates whose actions can hardly be described as saintly.

Old 13-08-2005, 11:22 AM #171

its all done and dusted now! no point in moping on about the past its not going to resolve anything
Old 13-08-2005, 11:24 AM #172

OI HASS finally something we agree on!

but...................

Sam is still a goddess though

sam u rock
Old 13-08-2005, 11:26 AM #173

LoL lets agree to disagree
Old 13-08-2005, 11:26 AM #174

Quote:
Originally posted by AndyJK
Quote:
Originally posted by Lance

I thought that was a disgusting thing to say from Davina and only provoked them further. What gives her the right to call Makosi's behaviour 'bad' and not to the other housemates whose actions can hardly be described as saintly.

totally unproffesional
Old 13-08-2005, 12:32 PM #175

Quote:
Originally posted by AndyJK
I read the Daily Mail religiously (its my bible) so I'm the least politically correct person here, but even I can see that saying things like 'go back to <insert country here>' is likely to rile people up. It wasn't necessary to this discussion and 'Self' has done more damage to his/her argument by saying it.

And may I also add I hope that my support for Derek, Kemal and Makosi (and even sometimes Science) throughout this series has broken down the commonly held views of people who read this great newspaper. I thank you!
Classic. A great paper though? Hmmm
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
audience, disgusting