Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Music This forum is for discussing artists, singles, albums, the charts and anything music-related.

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2009, 04:18 PM #526

Quote:
Originally posted by MichaelSpears

Only reason why some people (who weren't even there) said it wasn't good was because of the 'What's up, London?' comment!
I missed this bit.

I know people who went to both and they say Manchester was not as good as London, inclusive of arena, so I guessed you missed out with regards to London.

Like I say, I anticipate Antwerp and Berlin to be even better. I hope so as i've paid for some of my friends from back home to come along.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:22 PM #527

Quote:
Originally posted by MrGaryy
oh and btw, InTheHood, if you had karma on I would plus it for all the great posts you've made recently.
Karma? Do I have something I need to do? What is it?

Thanks for your comment. I'm not everyone's cup of tea as I say it like I see it, rather than kissing someone's backside.

I love Britney as much as anyone (my change of name deed poll will point to that) but i'm a realist and i'm disappointed she mimes and disappointed people are controlling her. This upsets people who would prefer to say WOW, she just had a really smelly dump......amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing

I think we just have to be honest, because with Britney, you really don't know what's going to happen next
Old 02-07-2009, 04:22 PM #528

Quote:
i don't hahaaa
Old 02-07-2009, 04:24 PM #529

Quote:
Yes, to the ticket offices.

The ticket offices and the likes of ticket master etc etc still had many to sell literally the night before each concert and reduced them to £2 and an £18 handling fee (£20) to get rid of them.

A small % of the tickets are actually made available to the public initially.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:25 PM #530
BURLESQUE

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Olly Murs

BURLESQUE

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by InTheHood
Quote:
oh and btw, InTheHood, if you had karma on I would plus it for all the great posts you've made recently.

Thanks for your comment. I'm not everyone's cup of tea as I say it like I see it, rather than kissing someone's backside.

I love Britney as much as anyone (my change of name deed poll will point to that) but i'm a realist and i'm disappointed she mimes and disappointed people are controlling her. This upsets people who would prefer to say WOW, she just had a really smelly dump......amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing

I think we just have to be honest, because with Britney, you really don't know what's going to happen next
oh it's something you can turn on in your control panel where members can plus or minus if they like your posts.

I'm not actually a hardcore Britney fan tbh, I much prefer Christina Aguilera, but I just wander in here ever now and then for a chat and do like a good debate about her. I went to the Dublin show expecting that Im wouldn't really care about the miming but by the end I promised myself I would never go to another mimed show again, the atmosphere was lost without live singing.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:26 PM #531

Quote:
Originally posted by Sophii3x
The Radar video has really dissapointed me. It's nice to have a video which is sophisticated and different.. but it doesn't go with the song at all. She looks gorge in it though!

I managed to get tickets for the second Paris show But I dunno if I'll go cause my cousin's cousin (they live in Paris) loves Britney and she didn't manage to get tickets and she's really upset about it so I may give mine to her if she hasn''t got her own by then.
I think that's the main gripe - the video doesn't fit the song. She looks great, I mean she'll never have the body she had at 21/22 now she's had 2 kids, and of course she's been digitally changed, but it's still her.

I hope you can go. Paris is a great city and the crowds will be even better over there. I pray your cousins cousin gets tickets of their own, but they sell quicker over there.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:31 PM #532

Quote:

oh it's something you can turn on in your control panel where members can plus or minus if they like your posts.

I'm not actually a hardcore Britney fan tbh, I much prefer Christina Aguilera, but I just wander in here ever now and then for a chat and do like a good debate about her. I went to the Dublin show expecting that Im wouldn't really care about the miming but by the end I promised myself I would never go to another mimed show again, the atmosphere was lost without live singing.
I'll have a look at it. I suspect I will get mainly bad Karma then as I tend to upset people when I say what they don't want to hear.

Some Christina songs are okay. I tend to stick to Britney only, I don't wander onto anyone else, i've only enough energy for one artist

Yes, the miming is disappointing. Fans pay to watch and listen to a live show, but it's a common misconception that she's only just started miming. She has mimed alot in her career, but in the past she sang some of the songs live at least.

I don't get it, I have ideas as to why, but I think the paying fans deserve to know. We won't be told though, not yet....maybe in a few years in a book priced £16.99
Old 02-07-2009, 04:33 PM #533
BURLESQUE

Favourites:

BURLESQUE

Favourites:

hahahahaha. I seriously don't see why she couldn't sing Everytime live, I mean all she does it sit there the entire song.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:35 PM #534
more more more

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jade
BB15: Ashleigh

more more more

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Huh? When you came back from the dublin show you said you had a great time and you complimented her dancing
Old 02-07-2009, 04:37 PM #535
BURLESQUE

Favourites:

BURLESQUE

Favourites:

Yeah I did have a great time and her dancing was top notch. But that doesn't cancel out the fact the atmosphere for me anyway was considerably flatter than live shows I've been too. I mean she's a living legend so it was great to get to see her but only a small percentage of the good night I had was down to her performances.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:38 PM #536

Quote:
hahahahaha. I seriously don't see why she couldn't sing Everytime live, I mean all she does it sit there the entire song.
Something is not right. I keep saying that don't I

She's either lost confidence (we all know she's lost self esteem), the smoking has caught up with her, or she's being told not too.

I don't trust her entourage, even if it's in all their best interests as they all make money from her.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:41 PM #537

Quote:
Yeah I did have a great time and her dancing was top notch. But that doesn't cancel out the fact the atmosphere for me anyway was considerably flatter than live shows I've been too. I mean she's a living legend so it was great to get to see her but only a small percentage of the good night I had was down to her performances.
The spark is missing. As good as she was, she wasn't enjoying it the way she used too.

I appreciate the tour is based on her seeing more of her kids and she nearly pulled the tour if she didn't get to see her kids as much as she wanted, but her life has changed. She's been through alot and it's not her priority anymore, which is understandable, as your children will always be your priority.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:42 PM #538
more more more

Favourites (more):

more more more

Favourites (more):

lmfao you sound like someone from Exhale!!
haaaha
Old 02-07-2009, 04:43 PM #539
more more more

Favourites (more):

more more more

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
The spark is missing. As good as she was, she wasn't enjoying it the way she used too.

I appreciate the tour is based on her seeing more of her kids and she nearly pulled the tour if she didn't get to see her kids as much as she wanted, but her life has changed. She's been through alot and it's not her priority anymore, which is understandable, as your children will always be your priority.
She's told magazines she is having a great time on the tour and it was her decision. She is happy
Old 02-07-2009, 04:44 PM #540
BURLESQUE

Favourites:

BURLESQUE

Favourites:

LMAO. of course she's going to tell the magazines that. What good would it do for her to say she's depressed and is over the whole fame thing. None, so she and her management know when to ****, plaster a smile across her face and simply lie.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:45 PM #541
can't nobody hold us down

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Joe McElderry

Favourites:

I want a HQ Radar
Old 02-07-2009, 04:48 PM #542

Quote:

She's told magazines she is having a great time on the tour and it was her decision. She is happy
She's not going to go against her management is she?

Don't believe what you believe in magazines and newspapers.

Add to that, Britney is notorious for saying the 'right things' as opposed to what is really going on, as are alot of artists.

She's not going to come out and speak against her entourage, not until it's all over.

She is far from happy. You don't get over psychological damage in 2 years.

Britney has had psychological damage for years, long before she became famous and it's ripping her apart. I'm worried about the next meltdown, because she can't handle alot of things.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:49 PM #543

Quote:
lmfao you sound like someone from Exhale!!
haaaha
What is Exhale?
Old 02-07-2009, 04:50 PM #544

Favourites:

Favourites:

A Britney forum.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:51 PM #545

Quote:
LMAO. of course she's going to tell the magazines that. What good would it do for her to say she's depressed and is over the whole fame thing. None, so she and her management know when to ****, plaster a smile across her face and simply lie.
You sound like you have your head screwed on.

She is far from happy. How could anyone be happy with having no control over their life.

I really hope she takes two years out, spends time with her children and comes back stronger. Let's be honest, no-one is going to forget her.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:54 PM #546

Quote:
Originally posted by MarkWaldorf
A Britney forum.
Oh, I don't go on forums, this is the only one.

At 33, I feel out of place tbh. As a Psychologist, I perceive everything alot more deeply than before I was

I do my own Britney thing with people I know and that's it. I changed my name, but my wife refused and I do all that I do, but forums....never really done it for me.

I've done very little work today You cheeky folk have sidetracked me
Old 02-07-2009, 04:55 PM #547

Favourites:

Favourites:

Btw, Britney won OK! Magazine's 'Best Body of '09' poll - it was a public vote!

http://www.okmagazine.com/pixandvids/gallery/15347/10
Old 02-07-2009, 04:56 PM #548

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by MarkWaldorf
A Britney forum.
Oh, I don't go on forums, this is the only one.

At 33, I feel out of place tbh. As a Psychologist, I perceive everything alot more deeply than before I was

I do my own Britney thing with people I know and that's it. I changed my name, but my wife refused and I do all that I do, but forums....never really done it for me.

I've done very little work today You cheeky folk have sidetracked me
LOL it's known for it's negativity these days.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:59 PM #549

She still has a great body. Not as good as 02/03, but then that was impossible to beat, let's be honest.

I hate voting things. I never vote for anything, it means nothing to me at all. For every positive vote, theirs another negative one.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:59 PM #550
BURLESQUE

Favourites:

BURLESQUE

Favourites:

OMG wow, that's so great! It's nice to see a star with a normal looking body get attention for looking good.
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
1 2 3, amazing, appreciation, britney, britney bitch, britney spears, circus, collection, glee, godney, legend, official, sexy, singles, spears, thread, updates