Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 03-07-2009, 12:19 AM #26

Quote:
Originally posted by Euanbet

Kudos to you! I have to say that is one of the best posts I have read on here, if not THE best post. I can't see what he is doing to 'play' the victim. They guy must be doing some serious soul searching just now wondering why do people hate me so much in here. let's face it no one wants to be unliked. The only way he can deal with it is to ASK what he is doing that is annoying them, that's not playing the victim at all, it's just an individual who wants to know what's going on.

I can't wait till one of the clique is up for eviction the hipocrysy will be astounding, there will be constant affirmations for the 'victim' all week and a concerted effort to root out the nominators. There will be all sorts of weeping and wailing and 'why me's' yet freddie is not allowed to even make assumptions as to why he is being put up for eviction every week.

I really hope Sree goes this week and Freddie finds the strength to keep going, but I fear they won't rest until the oust him and Davina will be making her sly digs against him again like she did last week.
Hey Euanbet!
Thanks for your comments! I can't wait either - but I really hope the tabloids catch on to what we're saying here, and help us ensure people like this don't get to behave this way again without thinking twice. Maybe when they get to experience what it is like to be the hated one they'll have a more open-mind and heart.
PixieBoots is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
annoying or patronising, episode, freddie, halfwit's, hl, lameness, nature, reveals, tonight's