Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 09-07-2009, 10:33 PM #1

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Default Marcus Is Just As Bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i tell u why cause in the bedroom he clearly said to sophie or about spohie >"ohh people will see her as quiet and mite vote her out" , and he said it to kris in the seating area aswell then all of a sudden that whole thing changes back onto kris and marcus makes out he said it liek he's trying to cause trouble between kris and sophie and ive noticed with marcus when he's being confronted you can tell HE REALLY SAID IT cause he replies back with a rambling line of "ohh err i cant remember actually " , even now witht he whole rabbit gate we saw how he clearly made his feelings clear to siavesh about who said what and he knwos he said CARLY & KRIS!! ,but when noirin confronts him he says again "ohhh i cant remember" , maybe he doesnt wanna get involve but come on he cant have it both ways when he DID get involved when siavesh first said it
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:45 PM #2
I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

Quote:
Originally posted by GoldHeart
i tell u why cause in the bedroom he clearly said to sophie or about spohie >"ohh people will see her as quiet and mite vote her out" , and he said it to kris in the seating area aswell then all of a sudden that whole thing changes back onto kris and marcus makes out he said it liek he's trying to cause trouble between kris and sophie and ive noticed with marcus when he's being confronted you can tell HE REALLY SAID IT cause he replies back with a rambling line of "ohh err i cant remember actually " , even now witht he whole rabbit gate we saw how he clearly made his feelings clear to siavesh about who said what and he knwos he said CARLY & KRIS!! ,but when noirin confronts him he says again "ohhh i cant remember" , maybe he doesnt wanna get involve but come on he cant have it both ways when he DID get involved when siavesh first said it
Totally agree with you, cant understand why people like this guy so much, i think hes arsehole, a creep, a sleazy bag, & many other things, i so hope he goes tomorrow.
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:48 PM #3

MARCUS SAID " THEY MIGHT THINK SHES BORING" KRIS SAID " YEAH THEY MIGHT THINK SO SHE HASNT REALLY DONE ANYTHING" SO KRIS WAS LYING U CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
sas7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:53 PM #4

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by sas7
MARCUS SAID " THEY MIGHT THINK SHES BORING" KRIS SAID " YEAH THEY MIGHT THINK SO SHE HASNT REALLY DONE ANYTHING" SO KRIS WAS LYING U CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
yes cloth ears but marcus also said they mite think SOPHIE IS QUIET SO MITE WANNA GET RID OF HER¬!!!!!!!!
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:48 PM #5

Quote:
Originally posted by sas7
Kris wasnt lying, Marcus was because he said that he thought that Sophie might be evicted because she doesnt say much, and Kris replied that yeah she is a bit quiet so Kris was telling the truth.

Rodrigo, Charlie, Halfwit, Sophie and Karly to win.
jojo22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bad, marcus