Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 11-07-2009, 10:45 AM #1
Banned

Banned

Default Marcus has blown it by groveling to dumbo noirin

its over for marcus
RADISH_REVEALED is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:04 AM #2

Macus is very stupid when he keeps asking her for cuddles I could hit him he cant see passed his nose end she does'nt fancy him.
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:22 AM #3

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
BB12: Aaron

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
BB12: Aaron

To be fair I don't think he is arsed either way even if he has his tongue or anythng else wedged you know where. Apologies ...

Will be interesting to see how he votes this week though, I think he will surprise everyone.
Becker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:39 AM #4

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Bobby

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Bobby

Marcus should get called out for sexual harrasment how may times does Noirin have to tell him She Does Not Fancy him Perv that he is
Wee-Mo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:14 PM #5

Marcus had the perfect wake-up call after the betrayal of Siavash and he should have kicked her into touch....yet one flutter of the eyelashes and he's entranced again.

She really is his achilles heal.
PooBay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:18 PM #6

Marcus will be out this week or next. The only reason he stayed in is because he was up against Kris in my opinion. As soon as he's up against someone like Siavash or Halfwit (again) he'll be out.
Beyoncé is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:40 PM #7

He keeps asking Norion for cuddles and asking her to move closer to him when she speaks how desperate is that to attract someones attention.
Jackie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:43 PM #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Wee-Mo
Marcus should get called out for sexual harrasment how may times does Noirin have to tell him She Does Not Fancy him Perv that he is
Too true, I think he thinks he is of Xmen, 25 and a hunk, he is just an old sneaky perve, too old for Noirin and should get a blooming clue....she doesnt fancy HIM!
Saywhat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:46 PM #9

nasty marcus haters
fab07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:50 PM #10

Quote:
Originally posted by fab07
nasty marcus haters
I do not hate Marcus, he actually makes a lot of sense, and you have got to love the grunting noises, however, when it comes to Noirin and the way he tries to isolate her, get her to sit on his lap, get her under the sheets, or claim he groped her like a teenaged boy or lay next to him...BASICALLY....he does my nut in!
Old 11-07-2009, 05:51 PM #11

I think marcus may actually be playing noirin a bit - was really hacked off when I saw them together again after the siavash incident but I do actually think he is rational in a lot of what he says and as I said before Noiron is an adult and she knows exactly what she is doing and I dont think he trusts her one little bit and the fact that she is all over him again like a rash he is taking advantage of that situation - would rather have seen him tell her to pi*s off tho
dbfs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:53 PM #12

Quote:
Originally posted by dbfs
I think marcus may actually be playing noirin a bit - was really hacked off when I saw them together again after the siavash incident but I do actually think he is rational in a lot of what he says and as I said before Noiron is an adult and she knows exactly what she is doing and I dont think he trusts her one little bit and the fact that she is all over him again like a rash he is taking advantage of that situation - would rather have seen him tell her to pi*s off tho

NO noirin should tell him to wee off, the men are wearing her down, she would have more fun with Lisa, Karly and Dogface....oddly enough!

She should stay away from Tweedle dee, Tweedle dumb and tweedle the dumbest!
Old 11-07-2009, 06:38 PM #13

She hangs around Marcus, not the other way around, after the Rabbit row, it was Marcus she physically dragged out of the bedroom to speak to, he then told her she was well out of order and to apologise to Siavash and Freddy, which she has now done.(none of this was seen in the HL's). He makes me cringe a bit with the "do you want a hug"crap, but fundamentally he is one of the most decent people in there.
Last night she spoke to him (and Freddy) for nearly 3 hours.
She almost always approaches him first, and last night told him that she feels drawn to sit with him and his friends as she feels comfortable and safe with them. Marcus is the only HM who fully understands what is going on re house politics/dynamics. If you vote him out you are playing into Team Bus-stop's hands.
Marcus is being stitched up by BB editing. You're thinking just what they want you to think. Don't be a sheep. Watch the LF.
Peace.
Rollerball-Rocco is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:35 PM #14

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB7: Nikki

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB7: Nikki

Quote:
Originally posted by jackie46
He keeps asking Norion for cuddles and asking her to move closer to him when she speaks how desperate is that to attract someones attention.
See that's what i don't get, the other night he was complaining about her being "flirty" and always saying he's her best friend in the house and saying she cuddles him because she likes him yet HE is the one asking for the cuddles?
Adamw92 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:47 PM #15

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Quote:
Originally posted by Rollerball-Rocco
She hangs around Marcus, not the other way around, after the Rabbit row, it was Marcus she physically dragged out of the bedroom to speak to, he then told her she was well out of order and to apologise to Siavash and Freddy, which she has now done.(none of this was seen in the HL's). He makes me cringe a bit with the "do you want a hug"crap, but fundamentally he is one of the most decent people in there.
She almost always approaches him first, and last night told him that she feels drawn to sit with him and his friends as she feels comfortable and safe with them. Marcus is the only HM who fully understands what is going on re house politics/dynamics. If you vote him out you are playing into Team Bus-stop's hands.
Marcus is being stitched up by BB editing. You're thinking just what they want you to think. Don't be a sheep. Watch the LF.
Peace.
This man gets it. Nice post.
vesavius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 08:27 PM #16

Quote:
Originally posted by Rollerball-Rocco
Peace.
I like your style. I'm fairly sure they do some shot-to-shot editing here: Marcus says something, Noirin says something back "let's just be friends like" and the shot that follows is Marcus staring off into space or looking kind of upset or something. Classic American-style "reaction shot."

Overall the editing of this series feels so claustrophobic and laboured and I get the impression that a lot of potential storylines have been truncated (e.g. Rodrigo, who only appears in about one out of every three episodes).
Bombardier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
blown, dumbo, groveling, marcus, noirin