Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 14-07-2009, 04:51 PM #1
Banned

Banned

Default Noirin is feeling lonely in the house . \"Eviction seems like a good option right now\" She wants to leave on Friday No!!!

Please don't say you want to be evicted Noirin as i will have to stop watching!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/b...a7b9d5/view.c4

Over the past week or so, Noirin has been at the centre of some trouble - not necessarily of her own making. If Marcus isn't confessing his undenying love to her, she's rowing with Siavash or accusing the others of talking about her. Today it all got a bit too much to deal with, so Noirin went to have a heart to heart with Big Brother.

"I feel lonely in here at the moment, so Eviction seems like a good option to me," she began. "There's no-one I can talk to or relate to. I feel like I've been isolated. I don't know whether they've isolated me or I've isolated myself from them."

And that was it, the floodgates opened and all Noirin's sadness came gushing out. "I don't feel like I connect with many people. So I find myself feeling lonely. I know I made a choice of not hanging around certain people because I didn't like their personalities or I got a bad vibe off them. But I don't feel a connection with the people I do hang around with either."

Big Brother asked her what people she meant. "Karly and Lisa. Lisa intimidates me. But I was Sophie's friend but she has distanced herself from me. I feel like I'm a kid in a playground who hasn't got anyone to play with. I want to play - but I don't want to force people to by me friend. But then I don't want to be friends with people I don't like."

Noirin told Big Brother that she didn't feel isolated by Rodrigo, or Halfwit, although she still had to get to know Halfwit more.

"I thought this was going to be fun, I thought I'd get on with lots of people. I feel stupid for coming on the show," she sobbed to Big Brother, clearly upset. And then Big Brother asked her about her friendship with Marcus.

"I talk to him but I hate the way he always brings it back to how he fancies me. I feel that's the only reason he's my friend," she sniffed. "I don't know whether he'd by my friend if he didn't fancy me. I can't have a serious conversation with him without him bringing it back to ‘I really like you'. I don't want to hear those things."

Let's hope today's Task can cheer her up.
dennissabre is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 04:57 PM #2
User banned

Favourites:
BB11: Ife

User banned

Favourites:
BB11: Ife

She's not going anywhere, so it's all cool.
bettiepage is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 05:01 PM #3
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Rice_square

You've cheered me up a treat.
Old 14-07-2009, 05:02 PM #4

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

She wont go this week so it'll be fine! When the newbies come into the house it will change everything hopefully.
Marc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 05:03 PM #5

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Well then why didn't she nominate Marcus?

I can't see the girl who marched into the bedroom the other night demanding to know from everyone who called her a 'rabbit' being 'intimidated' by Lisa. BULL!!! She's playing the sympathy card!
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 05:03 PM #6

That was just bloody awful right, Noirin just needs a REAL hug from a real friend that doesnt want to get into her knickers and some real friends that will make her laugh.

Who says being beautiful is easy, it isnt is it, you have horrible men trying their luck, people ignoring you and getting blame for every small thing that goes wrong...mentally and spiritually it is damn right ugly, espcially is you are locked away with a bunch of imbeciles....minus Rodrigo and Halfwit!
Saywhat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 05:06 PM #7

Poor Noirin It's true the thing about Marcus, it must be horrible for her
loomy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 05:07 PM #8

Favourites (more):
BB16: Sarah
BB15: Helen

Favourites (more):
BB16: Sarah
BB15: Helen

she'll cheer up when we send some hot guys in that she ACTUALLY fancies!
serensilver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 05:11 PM #9
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Saywhat
That was just bloody awful right, Noirin just needs a REAL hug from a real friend that doesnt want to get into her knickers and some real friends that will make her laugh.

Who says being beautiful is easy, it isnt is it, you have horrible men trying their luck, people ignoring you and getting blame for every small thing that goes wrong...mentally and spiritually it is damn right ugly, espcially is you are locked away with a bunch of imbeciles....minus Rodrigo and Halfwit!

Brilliant post. I think i love you.
Old 14-07-2009, 05:15 PM #10

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Saywhat

She's not beautiful...shes a tease and it has come back to bite her in the ass. I lost all sympathy for her WHEN SHE DID'NT NOMINATE MARCUS. That told me all I need to know about little madam Noirin.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 05:40 PM #11

Bring out the tiny violin for Noirin. She should just steer clear of Marcus the creep and he'll get the message. The more she hangs out with him the more he thinks 'there's a chance'. I mean they're not going to see each other after this anyway.

As for the others, she should have picked her friends and stuck to them instead of trying to hang out with the 'cool gang' and then realising that the geeks are friendlier.
Caramel77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 07:08 PM #12

I hope she does stay in, it looks like she's actually starting to learn a little bit about how she can treat other people and how it can upset them, especially after the Siavash thing.....maybe the show will be a good learning curve for her!!
a_2009 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 07:14 PM #13
Im Not Dead Yet

Im Not Dead Yet

"Noirin told Big Brother that she didn't feel isolated by Rodrigo, or Halfwit, although she still had to get to know Halfwit more."

Its interesting that she says that, even though she nominated Freddie for 5 weeks.

I don't think she always thinks things through.
Appearance_Of_A_Junky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 07:18 PM #14

I think Noirin is grossly misunderstood, I really don't think she's a bad person at all...of course I could be wrong, but I'm normally a pretty good judge of character.
Rodrigo2Win is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 08:30 PM #15

Quote:
Originally posted by dennissabre
Please don't say you want to be evicted Noirin as i will have to stop watching!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/b...a7b9d5/view.c4

Over the past week or so, Noirin has been at the centre of some trouble - not necessarily of her own making. If Marcus isn't confessing his undenying love to her, she's rowing with Siavash or accusing the others of talking about her. Today it all got a bit too much to deal with, so Noirin went to have a heart to heart with Big Brother.

"I feel lonely in here at the moment, so Eviction seems like a good option to me," she began. "There's no-one I can talk to or relate to. I feel like I've been isolated. I don't know whether they've isolated me or I've isolated myself from them."

And that was it, the floodgates opened and all Noirin's sadness came gushing out. "I don't feel like I connect with many people. So I find myself feeling lonely. I know I made a choice of not hanging around certain people because I didn't like their personalities or I got a bad vibe off them. But I don't feel a connection with the people I do hang around with either."

Big Brother asked her what people she meant. "Karly and Lisa. Lisa intimidates me. But I was Sophie's friend but she has distanced herself from me. I feel like I'm a kid in a playground who hasn't got anyone to play with. I want to play - but I don't want to force people to by me friend. But then I don't want to be friends with people I don't like."

Noirin told Big Brother that she didn't feel isolated by Rodrigo, or Halfwit, although she still had to get to know Halfwit more.

"I thought this was going to be fun, I thought I'd get on with lots of people. I feel stupid for coming on the show," she sobbed to Big Brother, clearly upset. And then Big Brother asked her about her friendship with Marcus.

"I talk to him but I hate the way he always brings it back to how he fancies me. I feel that's the only reason he's my friend," she sniffed. "I don't know whether he'd by my friend if he didn't fancy me. I can't have a serious conversation with him without him bringing it back to ‘I really like you'. I don't want to hear those things."

Let's hope today's Task can cheer her up.
Aaah...my heart just softened towards her after reading that...felt for her after the bit she said about Markus..
golden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 09:11 PM #16

Quote:
Originally posted by Appearance_Of_A_Junky
"Noirin told Big Brother that she didn't feel isolated by Rodrigo, or Halfwit, although she still had to get to know Halfwit more."

Its interesting that she says that, even though she nominated Freddie for 5 weeks.

I don't think she always thinks things through.
IA. went off her totally when she put up halfwit after he got rid of her 'glasses'
Caramel77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 09:13 PM #17

shell cheer up when she gets evicted this week
alex123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 09:16 PM #18

I need a hug now Noirin. I like you.
The_Long_Run is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 09:47 PM #19
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Rodrigo2Win
I think Noirin is grossly misunderstood, I really don't think she's a bad person at all...of course I could be wrong, but I'm normally a pretty good judge of character.

You are not wrong Rod. She strikes me as a lovely woman who people on hear want to hate.

I've no doubt whatsoever that she be this years winner.
Old 14-07-2009, 10:01 PM #20

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Quote:
Originally posted by dennissabre
Quote:
Originally posted by Rodrigo2Win

You are not wrong Rod. She strikes me as a lovely woman who people on hear want to hate.

I've no doubt whatsoever that she be this years winner.
lol you guys are tripping. Sorry, but you are.

By definition of it being so clearly between Noirin and Karly this week means that Noirin is really REALLY unpopular with the general public right?

Quote:
Originally posted by Rice_square
Noirim is really only being saved due to some of the Viles still being in. As soon they are gone, so is Norion.

Good riddance to the sour faced misery as well.

Someone who has done more then betray 'friends' and leech camera time off gullible admirers, while moaning on and on about it, shouldnt win this year. I honestly cannot remember ONE time this girl has made me smile or laff all series.
vesavius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 10:36 PM #21

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Bobby

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Bobby

]Originally posted by Saywhat[/i]She's not beautiful...shes a tease and it has come back to bite her in the ass. I lost all sympathy for her WHEN SHE DID'NT NOMINATE MARCUS. That told me all I need to know about little madam Noirin. [/quote]

If she nominated Marcus then she would be called a backstabbing bitch for nominating her friend.
It just seems to me that she can do nothing right to some of you guys, give the girl a break.
Wee-Mo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 10:42 PM #22
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Wee-Mo
]Originally posted by Saywhat[/i]She's not beautiful...shes a tease and it has come back to bite her in the ass. I lost all sympathy for her WHEN SHE DID'NT NOMINATE MARCUS. That told me all I need to know about little madam Noirin.
If she nominated Marcus then she would be called a backstabbing bitch for nominating her friend.
It just seems to me that she can do nothing right to some of you guys, give the girl a break. [/quote]

No chance on this forum. God i've tried but it's a waste of time.
Old 15-07-2009, 12:11 AM #23

Quote:
Originally posted by jet

I can't see the girl who marched into the bedroom the other night demanding to know from everyone who called her a 'rabbit' being 'intimidated' by Lisa. BULL!!! She's playing the sympathy card!
No! I believe Noirin! I think she can handle Lisa but won't confront her unless hse really has to.

Noirin is alright! I think, even though is her friend, she is being too nice to him and really tell him how she feels. It would clear the air.

She wouldn't nominate Marcus cos she gets on with him, and you would keep the people you get on with rather the one's you don't, hence Karly and Lisa being nominated by her.

She marched into the bedroom the other night cos she wanted to find out who her friends really were in the house. she wanted to find if what Siavash was saying was true, or it was something he made up.

He was telling the truth, or least he thought he was, but when in the bedroom, he lied about the people's names he mentioned to Noirin, obviously because he thought that if he confirmed the names in the bedroom, he would possibly be up for eveiction the next week. He also felt that Noirin was setting him, which was not the case. She mentioned no names, but unfortunately Siavash stepped into the bedroom, and when the others mentionmes what Noirin had just said, he started to get involved cos he would have thought that Noirin mentioned his name, which she didn't. He gave himself away. Then Noirin was forced to stick up for herself or else being risked seen as a storyteller!

Noirin should've kept quite about this, but Siavash should not have mentioned it in the first place if he did not want others to know.

First rule about secrets. If you can't keep a secret yourself, don't expect others to!
Akerbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009, 12:14 AM #24
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Akerbie
Quote:
Originally posted by jet

No! I believe Noirin! I think she can handle Lisa but won't confront her unless hse really has to.

Noirin is alright! I think, even though is her friend, she is being too nice to him and really tell him how she feels. It would clear the air.

She wouldn't nominate Marcus cos she gets on with him, and you would keep the people you get on with rather the one's you don't, hence Karly and Lisa being nominated by her.

She marched into the bedroom the other night cos she wanted to find out who her friends really were in the house. she wanted to find if what Siavash was saying was true, or it was something he made up.

He was telling the truth, or least he thought he was, but when in the bedroom, he lied about the people's names he mentioned to Noirin, obviously because he thought that if he confirmed the names in the bedroom, he would possibly be up for eveiction the next week. He also felt that Noirin was setting him, which was not the case. She mentioned no names, but unfortunately Siavash stepped into the bedroom, and when the others mentionmes what Noirin had just said, he started to get involved cos he would have thought that Noirin mentioned his name, which she didn't. He gave himself away. Then Noirin was forced to stick up for herself or else being risked seen as a storyteller!

Noirin should've kept quite about this, but Siavash should not have mentioned it in the first place if he did not want others to know.

First rule about secrets. If you can't keep a secret yourself, don't expect others to!

Great post Akerbie
Old 15-07-2009, 12:26 AM #25

She isolated herself the moment she showed she would betray a 'friends' confidentiality in a heartbeat.

Im afraid she will be unlikely to 'connect' in a totally non sexual way with any present housemates again.
bovvered? is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
feeling, friday, house, leave, lonely, noirin