Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 19-07-2009, 11:34 AM #1

Default Character Assasination on tom ( long thread )

Last night on LF, after most of the Hm's we're in bed, Noirin, Charly, Sophie, Roddy, and Marcus went to the sofa room, to talk about Tom.

They all except Roddy & Sophie laid into him. But wait, he has only been in the house for 1 day so what could he have done to deserve this, their complaints we're so trivial you may get the impression their was something else behind the complaints, a fear of some kind, an insecurity, that is deep within a man's sole.

Complaint 1
He tells people he has not seen the show, yet he call's Charly, Charl's (nickname given by Kris)

Why is that a slagging off offence Marcus,
He knows all are weaknesses, he can attack us on our weaknesses and break us all down, he knows my weakness is Noirin and he's attacking me by chasing Noirin.

Now. this is we're i think Marcus is co-ordinating a pre-emptive strike on a percieved threat. Many Men will identify with this. If you put a Big man in a room full of smaller men, there is a little switch in the small mans head that triggers, ON Guard!! it says, it's a instinctive thing, an unconcious thing. Add into this room attractive girls, and pria claims to territory and you have a powder keg primed for explosion and the only way the Big man can stop himself from being attacked is by showing he is not a threat to this territory.

Marcus has been telling Noirin Tom is in the house for you, ever since Tom arrived in the house. I think he has also told her something that would make her feel suspicion if he does make a play for her, but i don't know what. So when Tom does make a play for her she gets uncomfortable and seeks Marcus's advice.

Complaint 2
Tom is trying to play me and Sophie, Noirin says.
Sophie could of helped Tom out here by adding, did you know i have been trying to set Noirin & Tom up together and i have told Tom, Noirin fancies him. Alas as happens all to often she declined the chance to aid the truth instead choosing to allow Chaos, rumour, and, dis-information to reign.

As i was watching this meeting in the sofa room, i was discusted at just how these 4 people, all excluding the ever reliable Roddy, we're being slowly turned over by Marcus's warped Alpha male views of Tom.

Please watch this space carefully, i think tonights HL show will be very enlightning if they show this.

I realise my post is based largely on my own interpretation of events, thus i am willing to admit i may be wrong.
PaulyJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 12:08 PM #2

Favourites:
BB13: Luke A

Favourites:
BB13: Luke A

They are simply jelous of Tom. He's the best looking man in there and I think he's a genuinely nice bloke, unlike some of the other wannabes in there. Their backstabbing may well backfire on them as it did with Freddie.
Robertocarlo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 12:13 PM #3

I read all you have said and I fail to see why the hatred on this forum for a new h/mate, if he was a nice person it would be boring, and they would all moan about that!
He will be good for the show!
HELLIWONTGO is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 12:16 PM #4

If Tom isn't a dickhead he may take the new role of Halfwit. The public always seem to back the people who are wrongfully bullied.
Speedy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 12:23 PM #5
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

Yeah Marcus was using a few clever little tricks like pointing out Tom was always watching people to try and get inside their heads, amusing coz marcus does it all the time.

He was simply galvanising what he considers as his pack to protect "everyone" (mainly himself) from the perceived outside threat, as he realises Tom's sculpted body is an attraction for Noirin. Same with the manipulation of Noirin(he has been deliberately sent in to target you and me Noirin)

Bet he doesnt half feel he is going to lose his pretty little colleen if he doesnt play it smart
Shasown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 12:31 PM #6

I agree completely with you Pauly, I've never seen such a crowd of empty, narrowminded and shallow individuals congregate in the same place as last night.
Something else you forgot to mention , Marcus said he's gonna put Tom in his place today and have words with him. Also, Marcus called Tom a "Big Brother Stalker" errmm...Pot, Kettle, Black??
Shannieg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 01:34 PM #7

Oh, another thing...Marcus said Tom has seen his fangs now and should be frightened........fangs?
Old 19-07-2009, 01:37 PM #8

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

I thought it was a bit weird how one minute they were all in bed then the next they were running into the living room for a gossip
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 01:38 PM #9

to add to the "complaint 1" about charlie's nickname, tom also knows that freddie loves earl grey tea :]

tom's so nice!!

EDIT: i'm not taking the p*ss, im being completley serious btw.
Chels is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 01:39 PM #10

He might be all that they say he is but Marcus is also pure Jealous. I would like to see him get with Noirin just to piss him off. Hope he goes soon.
King Gizzard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 01:44 PM #11

Quote:
Originally posted by Hewman
He might be all that they say he is but Marcus is also pure Jealous. I would like to see him get with Noirin just to p**s him off. Hope he goes soon.
Agree, but Noireen will get lost in the middle of it all....I'm not sticking up for her, I don't like her, but I do think she's awfully confused right now, Tom and Marcus using her as a pawn in their Pis**** contest wouldn't be fair...it'll happen though, sure isn't that what BB want.
Old 19-07-2009, 01:52 PM #12

Marcus could very well turn into the new Lisa over all this Tom drama, recruiting Rod, Charlie and Sophie (i think these 3 have clued in to if your friends with Lisa you're out)
DiamondDogTags is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 02:00 PM #13

Quote:
Originally posted by Shannieg
Oh, another thing...Marcus said Tom has seen his fangs now and should be frightened........fangs?
Oh yes, i forgot to mention, Tom's a Big Brother Stalker thing. The irony of that statement may well reveal Marcus's desire to off load the tag from himself to Tom, assuming Marcus is not stupid enough to not see how his attention towards Noirin could be seen in a stalker like way.

And Fangs, has he shown fangs to Tom, what did he mean by saying that, i missed it?
Old 19-07-2009, 02:14 PM #14

Quote:
Originally posted by PaulyJ
Quote:
Oh yes, i forgot to mention, Tom's a Big Brother Stalker thing. The irony of that statement may well reveal Marcus's desire to off load the tag from himself to Tom, assuming Marcus is not stupid enough to not see how his attention towards Noirin could be seen in a stalker like way.

And Fangs, has he shown fangs to Tom, what did he mean by saying that, i missed it?
Haven't a clue, it was during one of his loooonnngggg tirades. He's seen my fangs now he won't want to mess withe me, or words to that effect. Maybe Tom was in the bathroom whilst Marcus was brushing his teeth??..lol
Old 19-07-2009, 02:15 PM #15

Marcus has wanted to take over the alpha male part from Lisa and is seeing this as a great avenue to gain the crown. He knows he cannot be critical of Lisa because she is too powerful so he picks on a newbie. If it was a weaker newbie, Marcus would be seen as a bully but he actually used the brain cell he has to select Tom.

Tom is now in a vulnerable position because he attempted friendship with Charlie and not Marcus. Poor game player who will be eaten up by the pack.
Mutteroo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 03:07 PM #16

Quote:

Haven't a clue, it was during one of his loooonnngggg tirades. He's seen my fangs now he won't want to mess withe me, or words to that effect. Maybe Tom was in the bathroom whilst Marcus was brushing his teeth??..lol
Haha yep

he told noirin to kiss him loudly on the neck so that Tom would here it. I think that speaks to his true motives here, and what was he saying about cock blocking when Sree was still in. "I never cock Block"

Right! Right!
Old 19-07-2009, 03:16 PM #17

Quote:
Originally posted by Shasown
Yeah Marcus was using a few clever little tricks like pointing out Tom was always watching people to try and get inside their heads, amusing coz marcus does it all the time.

He was simply galvanising what he considers as his pack to protect "everyone" (mainly himself) from the perceived outside threat, as he realises Tom's sculpted body is an attraction for Noirin. Same with the manipulation of Noirin(he has been deliberately sent in to target you and me Noirin)

Bet he doesnt half feel he is going to lose his pretty little colleen if he doesnt play it smart
THIS....

also unless there is some seriosly shocking editing going on tonight,then the H.L show will be well worth a watch,im pretty sure i heard tom tell sophie last night "not bad,first night in the house and iv'e caused an arguement" so something's definatly a foot me thinks..
tintedshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 03:33 PM #18

marcus is the new lisa
fitz2k2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 04:02 PM #19

Quote:
Originally posted by tintedshadow
Quote:
Originally posted by Shasown

THIS....

also unless there is some seriosly shocking editing going on tonight,then the H.L show will be well worth a watch,im pretty sure i heard tom tell sophie last night "not bad,first night in the house and iv'e caused an arguement" so something's definatly a foot me thinks..

Yep something about Tom taking a drink and denying taking it.

Hmm... sounds familiar
Old 19-07-2009, 04:10 PM #20

Marcus is the Lion who has the pride and his chief Lioness, namely Norin. Along comes another Lion encroaching on the territory and Marcus's mane goes up. His way of urinating and marking his territory is to bad mouth Tom to anyone who will listen. Should be an interesting wild life adventure.
muchadoaboutnothing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 06:23 PM #21

PaulyJ I think you gave a perfect interpretation. Later on David entered the room and Marcus took no time intelling him what they thought about Tom. David joined in then.

You didn't make it totally clear that Rodrigo said many times that Tom should be given a chance.
BJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 06:57 PM #22

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Benedict

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Benedict

Quote:
Originally posted by fitz2k2
marcus is the new lisa
Marcus has always despised Lisa for precisely this fact.
She has always been better at creating allies than him and in fact dominates and influences H/M better than him.
Marcus hates her cos' he wants to be her (or obtain her status)
She still hasn't been up for eviction and although she'd be a favourite to go if she were (up) she has so far played the better game and it pees him right off
cassieparis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 09:02 PM #23

Quote:
Originally posted by BJ
PaulyJ I think you gave a perfect interpretation. Later on David entered the room and Marcus took no time intelling him what they thought about Tom. David joined in then.

You didn't make it totally clear that Rodrigo said many times that Tom should be given a chance.

Your right i did not make that fact Crystal clear. but yes Roddy was defending Tom all the way and Sophie was silent most of the time.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
assasination, character, long, thread, tom