Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 22-07-2009, 10:08 PM #1

Default Hira really has to go....

She was only shown for two minutes tonight and that was two minutes too long.... had to turn the TV down cos the pitch in her voice did my head in!!....and her conversation was boring too !!
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 10:12 PM #2
WAHEY

Favourites:
BB12: Jay
BB11: John James

WAHEY

Favourites:
BB12: Jay
BB11: John James

I totally agree.
Kore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 10:14 PM #3
User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

She is utterly useless to the show it seems.

Although, to be fair, she has been edited out of it. I'm sure she is actually speaking to HMs. But the producers obviously do not think she is relevant to the current storylives theyre running with.

She needs to start flirting with Marcus to get some airtime!
Zippy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 10:15 PM #4
Senior Member I Told You

Senior Member I Told You

She's a more homely version of Maysoon. Needed to be evicted the first time she went in the diary room.
stonedape is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 10:16 PM #5

no why evict a nice housemate over a idiots like kenny and marcus also david and tom were not in much of the highlights but of course people single out hira again its getting boring.
StevieGeire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 10:17 PM #6

sorry...but which one is she?
Ashleee:) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 10:19 PM #7

Hira has to go,as no one will miss her that much.
Much as peeps might dislike Marcus or loathe Kendo,we must keep them in.
Rozartytype is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 10:19 PM #8
Senior Member I Told You

Senior Member I Told You

Quote:
Originally posted by StevieGeire
no why evict a nice housemate over a idiots like kenny and marcus also david and tom were not in much of the highlights but of course people single out hira again its getting boring.
David will have an interesting relationship with Lisa and the other "bisexuals". Tom will have an interesting relationship with Noirin, Marcus & his posse. Hira offers nothing but a really loud voice.
Old 22-07-2009, 10:20 PM #9

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Maysoon #2. Hopefully she'll walk as well
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 10:22 PM #10

Quote:
Originally posted by stonedape
Quote:
David will have an interesting relationship with Lisa and the other "bisexuals". Tom will have an interesting relationship with Noirin, Marcus & his posse. Hira offers nothing but a really loud voice.
Old 22-07-2009, 10:22 PM #11

she was shown more tonight than tom or david yet somehow we have people wanting her out...

two things i must point out..

1. whoever your favourite is took more than a few days to show there true personality.. so just because she is not controversial or looking to stab people in the back from the get go lets not look down on her..

2. id much rather someone in the house who is down to earth,straight up and trust worthy over someone with nothing to offer but a slimy creepy old geezer with a sexist outlook on women (marcus)

you guys want kenneth out for being a twat,you want noirin out for being a slut,and you want someone whos nice as pie out for what?for being a well spoken,non bitchy housemate?

as soon as you had the chance to get rid of kris you did,as soon as you had a chance to get rid of sree,cairon and karly you did.. so dont complain that hira is in there,you boot out all the fire crackers yet have and issue with someone who is the exact opposite to everyone of them..
tintedshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 10:28 PM #12
Senior Member I Told You

Senior Member I Told You

Quote:
Originally posted by tintedshadow
she was shown more tonight than tom or david yet somehow we have people wanting her out...

1. whoever your favourite is took more than a few days to show there true personality.. so just because she is not controversial or looking to stab people in the back from the get go lets not look down on her..

2. id much rather someone in the house who is down to earth,straight up and trust worthy over someone with nothing to offer but a slimy creepy old geezer with a sexist outlook on women (marcus)

you guys want kenneth out for being a t***,you want noirin out for being a slut,and you want someone whos nice as pie out for what?for being a well spoken,non bitchy housemate?

as soon as you had the chance to get rid of kris you did,as soon as you had a chance to get rid of sree,cairon and karly you did.. so dont complain that hira is in there,you boot out all the fire crackers yet have and issue with someone who is the exact opposite to everyone of them..
Kris wasn't entertaining and Sree and Cairon left in head-to-heads against a fan favorite. Just because entertaining people left doesn't mean they should continue to leave. If it's possible, we should nip this Hira situation in the bud. Like Beinazir. This isn't season 1. We know who's going to be boring by now.
Old 22-07-2009, 10:31 PM #13

Well Tintedshadow...we all have an opinion but I guess some of us want entertainment.All those that have gone were entertaining to some degree but their entertainment value was short lived.All those that have gone actually had more entertainment value than Hira... her entrance was enough....now its time for her to go.Nice girl but DULL...
Old 22-07-2009, 10:32 PM #14
MiddKid

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
BB12: Faye
MiddKid

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
BB12: Faye

Quote:
Quote:

you guys want kenneth out for being a t***,you want noirin out for being a slut,and you want someone whos nice as pie out for what?for being a well spoken,non bitchy housemate?

Kris wasn't entertaining and Sree and Cairon left in head-to-heads against a fan favorite. Just because entertaining people left doesn't mean they should continue to leave. If it's possible, we should nip this Hira situation in the bud. Like Beinazir. This isn't season 1. We know who's going to be boring by now.

...who's Beinazir again?

(lol)

In all seriousness though, I agree. Although it looks like Kenneth is out this Friday, I think Hira should go. It's not like the house would be any different...
smartalec2718 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 10:32 PM #15
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by rusticgal
She was only shown for two minutes tonight and that was two minutes too long.... had to turn the TV down cos the pitch in her voice did my head in!!....and her conversation was boring too !!
She's actually the worst housemate of all time, ever. I really mean this. I've actually thought about it quite hard. She's the worst HM.

She is a pathetic, dull, boring, invisible, non-entity. And any glimpses of her ... that awful, awful voice and useless convo is just ... a farce.

AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 10:34 PM #16
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Because they are boring, useless, pathetic, invisible and add nothing to the show. It's a TV show, TV shows are used for entertainment purposes.

Not to anaylse, critique, uphold some lame moral code that we ourselves don't even adhere to ... and to be pseudo-scientists. SO LAME.

Entertainers and interesting HMs should be in.

You are also wrong about David and Tom. They have had far more airtime and shown far more personality than Hira since last Friday.

Your claim is false.
Old 22-07-2009, 10:35 PM #17
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Maysoon #2. Hopefully she'll walk as well
Fans need to pull together and try and keep the show as spicey as possible. But I don't think they have it in them, they always dissapoint me.
Old 22-07-2009, 10:39 PM #18

Quote:
Quote:

sadly since all you have done is compared hira to beinazir and others have compared her to maysoon i now know what the problem is..

the funny thing is,its you people that haven't given her a chance from the minute she jumped out of the car,had you been there at the eviction night you would boo her all the same..

she has done nothing to no one and i repeat,i care not who your favourite is,but whoever you do like in that house was not entertaining from the very begining,this show is about developing and learning along the way..since you seem close minded from the get go i dont expect their would be anything hira could do to change that...
Old 22-07-2009, 10:42 PM #19

When you say ..."she has done nothing to no one" you obviously get the point we are making.NO POINT going onto BB if you do "nothing to no-one"...HHmmmmm
Old 22-07-2009, 10:44 PM #20

Quote:
Well Tintedshadow...we all have an opinion but I guess some of us want entertainment.All those that have gone were entertaining to some degree but their entertainment value was short lived.All those that have gone actually had more entertainment value than Hira... her entrance was enough....now its time for her to go.Nice girl but DULL...
forgive me if it comes across like i dont apreciate the opinions,obviosly everyone has a right to express whatever they feel..my point is more along the lines of hira has done nothing to warrant this type of ignorance,its basically some not giving her a chance when she has shown nothing but a honourable,positive attitude in the house..

you said it yourself,her enterance was enough,yet i thought the same of siavash and some others who came in like comeplete fools..yet they have turned out to be quite the gem in hind site,i just dont see why such close mindedness is around,i concede she may not be an all out action hero but she has her qualities which some just choose to overlook..
Old 22-07-2009, 10:46 PM #21

Quote:
When you say ..."she has done nothing to no one" you obviously get the point we are making.NO POINT going onto BB if you do "nothing to no-one"...HHmmmmm
in the space of three days what did the almighty marcus or siavash bring?it was the honeymoon period and we accept it,so give her the same courtesy..nothing more..nothing less
Old 22-07-2009, 10:54 PM #22

Quote:
Quote:
in the space of three days what did the almighty marcus or siavash bring?it was the honeymoon period and we accept it,so give her the same courtesy..nothing more..nothing less
I know what you are saying...and the editing is squeezed into one short hour.Tom and David have not had much of a look in either but the little time they have been shown shows them to be a little more controversial.. showing a little more interaction with other characters in the house be it nice or bitchy.
Hira seems a nice person and thats all well and good...however we are watching BB and personally I watch it because I like to see people interact with each other.
Rachel Rice last year....nice girl but offered nothing to the show just like Cameron.
However much time we give Hira to establish herself will just not be enough.... she is too rin of the mill and not interesting enough to keep me as a viewer appealed.
Old 22-07-2009, 11:04 PM #23

yes but to prove my point further,last night marcus had a nice little session with sophie where he called noirin two faced and all sorts was said yet that wasn't aired,so perhaps certain times hira may show glimpses of entertainment but they dont get shown...

i just feel i had to speak out,as most on here have judged her from the minute she got out the car,saw a stunning,well spoken young woman of asian persuasion and decided to judge her before she even set foot in the house,that type of ignorance i will never accept.. and to say she is run of the mill when which personally i feel is so far from the truth when she is like nothing most of you will have seen before,i could understand if she was a bitch or even if people gave her a chance and then decided after a few weeks that she was boring,but three days and people have nothing positive to say about her?

what she said tonight was both interesting and something most muslims will relate to,she has more point to being in there than someone like bea who has done nothing but latch on to fredstar.. but i still am willing to give bea a chance,seems most on here (aside from you) aren't willing to open their minds up..frustrating for me in too many ways..
Old 22-07-2009, 11:04 PM #24
Banned

Banned

Quote:

Well it's all relative, a lot of HMs this year have been very lacklustre.

But Hira is just utterly pointless. She's the most useless HM ever. I really mean that!
Old 22-07-2009, 11:07 PM #25

Quote:
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Quote:

Well it's all relative, a lot of HMs this year have been very lacklustre.

But Hira is just utterly pointless. She's the most useless HM ever. I really mean that!
i care not what you mean brother,i fought your corner when people wouldnt give sree a chance.. and you are doing as most have,and just seeing what you want and not realising after only a few days most of the housemates showed no signs of longevity (aside from sophia or cairon)..

i choose not to listen to your ramblings as you seem to just spew ignorance for no reason.. most useless housemate ever?after three days?interesting...

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
hira