Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 25-07-2009, 04:33 PM #1
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB13 USA: Rachel
UBB: Brian

Banned

Favourites (more):

Default Tonight\'s Highlight Show

After last night shenanigans heres what will be shown tonight:

12.27pm
David and Siavash are in the living room. David is talking about the cultural mix in his neighbourhood and mentions that he bought a card for the Muslim family next door to wish them a happy Ramadan. David says it's important to think about the custom of those who live so close to you.

Some of the housemates are in the bedroom. Noirin and Tom are talking about Australia.

Bea and Marcus are in the bedroom discussing the house dynamics. Bea mentions that people don't need to have things "in common" to be friends. Marcus agrees then gestures toward Tom and says that he speaks to Noirin about Australia because it's the only they have "in common." He says that Tom always steers conversations so he can talk to Noirin about a common interest, "it's pathetic, absolute s**t!"

Bea says that she like Tom, as well as everyone else in the house and came to speak with Marcus because he'd been quiet. She asks if Noirin is the reason behind his mood. Marcus plays down his feelings and tells her that he likes Noirin in a "Big Brother brain, not the real brain."

1.14pm

Noirin is in living room. Some of the housemates are in the kitchen. Siavash comes into the into the living room and touches Noirin on her waist. She smiles and tells him to come outside. David joins them in the garden and Siavash tells him that he can see just above "your a**e crack" in his jeans. David looks in the mirror says that his mates say he has a "melon a**e." Noirin squeezes his bum and agrees.

2.08pm

Hira, Halfwit and Charlie are in the kitchen. Charlie asks Hira about her job. She explains that she is a buyer and explains that although she makes a lot of creative decisions, the end product and credit goes to the designer. "When you're passionate about something, you don't realise how much hard work you put in" she tells them.

Big Brother has called Marcus to the Diary Room. Marcus tells Big Brother that he doesn't have the "urge to mingle" and mentions the change of dynamic within the house. The conversation veers toward Tom, Marcus brands him a "bulls**ter." He says this has nothing to do with the Noirin situation, he thinks that Tom has "shifty eyes." Marcus thinks Bea is a "big influence" in the house, and Lisa is "stern with a good blend of tactics." Lastly, he says that Noirin has a "lot of influence, it's easy for guys to fall under her spell."

3.44pm

David, Noirin, Halfwit and Bea are at the bus stop talking about fish and sea food. Noirin mentions that she recently had oysters adding: "It's probably why I'm all sexual." Bea says that she is quite a sexual person and may have bought that "vibe" into the house with her. Halfwit smile and tells Noirin she was always "very sexual" but is just more "relaxed" with it now. Bea asks if anything would ever happen between "you and Siavash." Noirin smiles and says that Siavash is her friend adding, "why do you ask?" Bea says that it just "popped into my head, I think you'd make quite a good couple."

5.07pm

In the living room, Tom and Dogface discuss how quiet Marcus has been. Tom adds: "I don't suppose I've trodden on his toes have I, yet?" Dogface laughs and tells him that she likes "romance." Tom tells her not to "s**t stir," she tells him that she has noticed an attraction between him and Noirin, adding: "You like Noirin, Noirin likes you, the only thing in the way is Marcus." Tom shouts: "The Wolfman!" adding that Noirin isn't "forthcoming." He doubts that she is attracted to him and jokes that Dogface should open the "Sophie Reed School of Love." Hira joins the conversation and agrees that Tom and Noirin would make a "nice couple."

Noirin comes into the living room and asks what the trio have been up too. Tom jokingly complains that Dogface and Sophie have been acting like "Cilla Black."

7.19pm
Siavash and Noirin are talking in the living room. The conversation is disjointed but Siavash says he will be in "trouble when he leaves." In a roundabout way, he asks Noirin if she will be alright if he leaves. Siavash alludes that he will wait for her so that can pick up where they left off. They joke that her ex-boyfriend will be outside "with red roses."

The pair enter the living room and Tom asks why Siavash needed the "private chat" with Noirin, and thinks they have been talking about him. Siavash reassures him and Tom adds: "If someone needs to be voted, I don't mind going, between me and you, if you're struggling, I don't mind honesty." Siavash cuts the conversation short and warns Tom not to discuss.

11.15pm
Big Brother has sent Tom to jail for breaking the rules regarding the discussion of nominations, he's been serving time for 12 minutes. Some of the housemates are in the bedroom.

Noirin tells housemates that she doesn't think Tom is happy. Marcus comes into the bedroom as Noirin continues: "Marcus you should know how he feels, go and sit with him." Marcus disagrees saying: "We all know the rules, he'll only have to stay in (jail) for a maximum of four hours." Noirin leaves the bedroom and Marcus sits, staring into space.

Bea is in the Dairy Room talking about he dynamics in the house and mentions that Marcus is "Punching above his weight" with Noirin. She tells Big Brother that she doesn't believe Noirin is "putting her sexuality out there" adding that her "sexuality may be a bit of a burden when it comes to Marcus."

Marcus is in the garden talking to Tom, who is still in jail. Tom says that he never knows who is "slagging you off behind your back." Marcus says that people "completely changed" when the new people entered the house. Tom replies that it is understandable. Marcus paces by the pool and says that he could have "scripted everyone's behaviour," and isn't able to compare his life with others as he has never been "sick on someone's yacht" but can talk about "conflicts of the mind." Adding:"I can scan a room in 10 seconds flat and make a weeks prediction of behaviour in 10 seconds." Tom looks bored.

1.26pm

Dogface and Noirin are sitting in the living room swapping secrets. Dogface tells Noirin "I had sex" adding: "I swear people knew." Noirin is surprised and tells her to follow her to hear her secret. The go into the bathroom and Noirin tells Dogface about he kiss with Siavash.

Tom and Marcus are at the jail. Tom has been behind bars for 2 hours and 23minutes. Tom asks him about Noirin and Marcus tells him to wait and see what she's really like, "and how cruel she can be." Tom says that he never gets the chance to talk with Noirin because Marcus is like her "shadow." Marcus tells him that that Tom is "displaying a chink in your armour" if his presence worries Tom.

In the toilet, Noirin tells Dogface that she likes Siavash and kissed him "it was fun," she worries, "I'm ******ed, I'm screwed." She adds that she and Siavash are scared to hug or display any kind of feeling because of "******ing Marcus." She tells Dogface that Marcus won't let her be close to anyone and on the outside she'd "****** Tom everyday."

In the garden, Marcus tells Tom that he had come to talk with him "but all you're interested in is having your time with Noirin." Tom tells him that he's not going to get in the way "of your little crush on Noirin, it's boring!" Marcus disagrees and tries to justify is feeling: "You can sit around and be bored, or chase around a pretty girl." Tom is lying with his back to Marcus and tells him there is a difference between boredom and "sitting around and being really creepy. "Marcus tells him that these are the words of "Someone with an agenda." Tom sits up and tells him that if you get a "knockback" from a girl you "move on" don't then hang around making them "and everyone in the whole room feel awkward."

2.32am

Dogface and Siavash are in the sitting room. Dogface tells him that she knows about him and Noirin. Dogface thinks that Marcus should know that nothing is going to happen between him and Noirin. Siavash says "he's gonna *******king hate me."

Noirin has come to the Diary Room. She explains her situation and feeling for the various guys in the house, "I fancy Tom, I kissed Siavash last night, "and now has a "dilemma."

In the sitting room, Dogface tells Siavash that it's going to come out and confesses that she had been trying to "set Tom and Noirin up."

In the Diary Room, Noirin tells Big Brother that she wishes she fancied Marcus as he is a "sweet guy." Adding: "I wish I fancied Siavash as much as I fancy Tom but I don't, you can't help what you feel." She says that she is going to tell Tom that she likes him and everyone else that it won't work. Noirin give a confused giggle and says that she will be "the most hated person in England and Ireland, I feel like Jesus Christ, I'm sacrificing my life for everyone."

3.44am

Tom had been in jail for 4 hrs 41 minutes. Bea Dogface and Noirin are in the kitchen. Noirin tells Bea about her feelings and kiss with Siavash and confesses her feelings for Tom. She tells Bea that she wishes that she didn't fancy Tom and adds that people will "annihilate" her. Bea tells her that "Marcus needs to come back to reality." Noirin agrees but says that it's Siavash she is the more urgent of the two. Bea advises her get things out in the open, "damage limitation" "I know you're not a cock tease," and they both agree that this is how she will b e perceived. She suggests Noirin have the conversations tonight.

4.08am

Most of the Housemates are in the bedroom. Tom has been in the slammer for the past 5 hours and 5 minutes. Marcus, Halfwit and Dogface are in the living room. Noirin and Siavash are in the kitchen.

Noirin explains to Siavash that she doesn't want to get involved with anyone on TV and that she doesn't want to hurt Marcus' feelings. Siavash says "it's ridiculous, damage is done" and that he hasn't spoken to Marcus all day, but he wouldn't change a moment for a stupid mother*******king show."

They hug and Siavash goes off to bed. Noirin asks Marcus to come for a talk in the kitchen. She tells him that she kissed Siavash. Marcus is stern faced and comments: "You've ****ed it all up now" adding that she and Siavash have abused his friendship. Noirin says that she can't help who she fancies, and Marcus replies: "that's a **** excuse, you're just a selfish b*****d." They argue back and forth then Noirin apologises. Marcus replies "everyone is sorry." Noirin gets up to leave and asks if he will talk to her tomorrow, "Probably not" replies Marcus. Noirin leaves the kitchen and Marcus stays behind staring in to space.
ILoveTRW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 04:35 PM #2

Goodness! If you're that bored you can come and do my ironing!!!!!!!!!!!
themother is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 04:36 PM #3

nice spoiler
sotally_tober is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 04:39 PM #4
Banned

Favourites (more):

Banned

Favourites (more):

if you can't be bothered reading that the main points are:
* Tom ends up in jail following a rule break
* Dogface claims to have had sex in the house
* Noirin confesses all to Marcus about Siavash
ILoveTRW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 04:44 PM #5
Banned

Banned

Amazing. So it's Tom that's the front-runner.

''I'd fcuk him everyday."
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 04:45 PM #6
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by ILoveMoney
if you can't be bothered reading that the main points are:
* Tom ends up in jail following a rule break
* Dogface claims to have had sex in the house
* Noirin confesses all to Marcus about Siavash
Well the biggest thing for me was that she prefers Tom to Siavash and would "fcuk him everyday". She said she fancies Tom more than Siavash.
Old 25-07-2009, 04:49 PM #7
highly intoxicated'

highly intoxicated'

Say spoiler before anything lol.
Darn spoilt a few things, tis hard not to read tho LOL
chris1232 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 04:51 PM #8
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by chris1232
Say spoiler before anything lol.
Darn spoilt a few things, tis hard not to read tho LOL
And there was us thinking it was just about Noirin and Siavash spilling the news.

When really she's playing Siavash too, along with Marcus.

She doesn't fancy Siavash that much, it turns out. It's Tom.

WOW, just WOW ...
Old 25-07-2009, 05:34 PM #9

classic, I just knew Hira would be in the thick of the action. well done Hira
IsleOfWeather is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
highlight, show, tonight's