Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 27-07-2009, 08:51 PM #151

Quote:
Originally posted by setanta
I didn't bully at all, I was suggesting to him that he should watch the vt...... I have been saying this for the last three days because we have been discussing the topic of Noirin on and off for that length of time. You have absolutely no right to come in and accuse me of bullying when you haven't been involved in any of our discussions. Go and pick on somebody else

Are we on a forum here? Do I have to be involved in a heated debate (or any discussion for that matter) from the beginning to be permitted to comment? If that's the case I've seriously misinterpreted what this whole gig is about...

"Bully" might have been a bit harsh - but you sure as hell are demanding (most absolutely not "suggesting" as you delicately say above) others to act on your command. Your posts in other threads stand out for the same reason. Ok, you have a deep set loathing of Noirin. I thought she was great until she 'fessed to fancying Tom after kissing Siavash...most disreputable as far as I'm concerned. But your M.O. is aggressive and blinkered. To refer to another thread regarding her and Sophie - Sophie wins the slag competition hands down...she rogered Kris - more than once by the sound of it - where Noirin has only snogged. But if we were to use the term "loose morals", well, I think it would apply to both of them.

So, in summation, I have every right to come on here and say what I feel - so long as it is relatively respectful. Hence the clarification on my use of the word bully. And my advice to you - calm down or your latent loathing will EAT YOU UP!!

h33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 08:57 PM #152
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by h33
Quote:
I didn't bully at all, I was suggesting to him that he should watch the vt...... I have been saying this for the last three days because we have been discussing the topic of Noirin on and off for that length of time. You have absolutely no right to come in and accuse me of bullying when you haven't been involved in any of our discussions. Go and pick on somebody else

Are we on a forum here? Do I have to be involved in a heated debate (or any discussion for that matter) from the beginning to be permitted to comment? If that's the case I've seriously misinterpreted what this whole gig is about...

"Bully" might have been a bit harsh - but you sure as hell are demanding (most absolutely not "suggesting" as you delicately say above) others to act on your command. Your posts in other threads stand out for the same reason. Ok, you have a deep set loathing of Noirin. I thought she was great until she 'fessed to fancying Tom after kissing Siavash...most disreputable as far as I'm concerned. But your M.O. is aggressive and blinkered. To refer to another thread regarding her and Sophie - Sophie wins the slag competition hands down...she rogered Kris - more than once by the sound of it - where Noirin has only snogged. But if we were to use the term "loose morals", well, I think it would apply to both of them.

So, in summation, I have every right to come on here and say what I feel - so long as it is relatively respectful. Hence the clarification on my use of the word bully. And my advice to you - calm down or your latent loathing will EAT YOU UP!!

Again, you don't know what you're talking about. I don't hate Noirin.... I have a real dislike of her behaviour. She manipulates and deceives. I never once called her a slut. I had asked tinted to watch the vt...crucial part of my argument and he's refused for three days. Our conversations have reached there conclusion. I have no reason why you felt the need to open them up again....baffling.

Incidently, why are you a different person now? Do you just assume different names all the time? How come you've only posted 11 times and you know so much about me? Interesting.
setanta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 09:11 PM #153

Quote:
Again, you don't know what you're talking about. I don't hate Noirin.... I have a real dislike of her behaviour. I never once called her a slut. I had asked tinted to watch the vt...crucial part of my argument and he's refused for three days. Our conversations have reached there conclusion. I have no reason why you felt the need to open them up again....baffling.

Incidently, why are you a different person now? Do you just assume different names all the time? How come you've only posted 11 times and you know so much about me? Interesting.
WTF?!? Persecution complex, anyone?! I have posted 11 times - on this profile alone - because I only joined last week. Is that ok or do I need permission?! And what's this about a different profile? I think you are paranoid.

I would have thought that usual forum logic applied here, that:
a - anyone who joins can post (tell me if I'm wrong)
b - if a forum is public that it is not private and anyone can join in
c - if 2 members want an exclusive discussion (i.e. where no-one else can contribute) they PM.

I know bugger all about you, TG. I am merely responding to your very veeeeeeeeeeeery impassioned attacks on what seems to be a quite balanced view from Tinted, and others on other threads. Hence my reference to the other Sphie/Noirin/Slag debate. And I didn't accuse you of calling Noirin a slag - that was my reference to the other thread. And you do really seem to hate Noirin. But if you say you don't, fair enough.

Please though, less of the assumptions that I am posting on 2 profiles. Frankly, I am just about arsed to post here, and have only just got my **** together to register. And actually, I quite enjoy it. But the thoughts of setting up another account and switching between them....waaaaaaaaaaaay to much work. And I don't really see what the point would be.

h33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 07:14 AM #154
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Her flirting is all strategic and is based solely on control and manipulation. She loves that- always hungry for the edge in the game. She attracts and then repels them all the time; giving them attention and then drawing away from them..... this is cocktease of the highest order. Why cuddle with Marcus after saying they were jsut friends? Why do that with anyone, especially someone so deluded as Marcus.

The other plain simple truth is she feels absolutely nothing for these guys.... she never did and admitted it herself during the series, saying she would never hang around with these people in real life. She also said two nights ago that in the real world she'd be with Tom right now and have just avoided Siavash and Marcus. Are these the actions and comments of a caring, loyal woman?

You're a puzzle to me tinted. You seem to have a brain on you and yet you fail to recognise what it's front of you regarding Noirin. We've given you so many examples of her duplicity and self absorbtion and uncaring nature, and yet you refuse to compromise on your beliefs. Have you even watched the vt?
So in your book - women should be caring and loyal? If they are not - then they are vile c**kteasers - is that right?

No middle ground for your then!! Just extremes!!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
can't, comment, everyday, f@#k, i'd, noirin