Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 28-07-2009, 02:47 PM #1
Banned

Banned

Default Marcus is p****d off Because Noirin Doesn\'t Fancy Him. Soon Back To His Real Self!

So he doesn't fancy Noirin as he often claims? The smell of bullshit is as bad as his breath!!!

Now this is awkward. Marcus and Noirin have been skirting each other since Noirin has been getting it on with Siavash, and since Marcus told Noirin she wasn't his friend anymore. Strong words. But then there's been some strong feelings involved with these two. Unrequited love on Marcus' side, perhaps, but the pair did strike up a friendship, and it looks like after a few difficult days, Noirin wants to repair the damage.

Marcus was sprawled across the chairs in the Garden, covered with a duvet, and Noirin came over to join him. After Noirin gingerly started chatting about Big Brother, Marcus finally cut to the quick.

"Are you happy?" he asked her, dispensing with pleasantries and pointless diplomacy.

"I woke up in a bad mood this morning. I'm trying to keep busy," she replied. "Are you?

"No," came his deadpan response. Marcus didn't budge from his spot, flat on his back in the chair, eyes closed. He wasn't about to make this easy for Noirin.

"Why?" she asked.

"Lots of reasons," came his reply.

"Do you still hate me?" she ventured.

"I don't hate you," he said, still not moving. There was a pause.

"Are we still gonna do London??" she said, but Marcus didn't say a word.

"Maybe," he said. "Why would you want to?"

"Why would you not want to?" she responded. The old answer a question with a question trick.

"Cos you don't treat me like a friend," he said.

Holding her chin in her hand, she explained to him that she'd come in the Garden to talk to him, to try and get him to help her clean the Bathroom, so they could spend time together. Yeah, that's an invitation that's definitely gonna work.

"You're an idiot Noirin," said Marcus, eventually cracking a slight smile.

"You're an idiot," she said smiling back, before moving in to touch his hand.

"Are we friends?" she asked.

Marcus didn't give her a straight answer, instead saying: "You chose to drop me as soon as the next thing came along, as soon as Bea and Tom came in."

With the first steps made, the pair began an epic heart-to-heart, with Marcus insisting they move onto the decking under a duvet together, and explaining to Noirin everything he thought she was doing wrong and what had happened to their friendship. Noirin sat and listened obligingly.

"I'm sorry if I upset you," she said as they finally shared a huge make-up cuddle.

"I'm sorry for the way I've been," he said. But Marcus clearly had one thing on his mind.

"What's going on with Siavash?" he asked.

"I dont think we should talk about that," she said. But Marcus began a full-scale assault on her burgeoning romance.

"I think if you were on the outside you wouldn't get a look in," Marcus told her. Noirin continued to listen as Marcus pulled apart her personality, her romance and everyone else in the House.

"You're an idiot Noirin. You're an *******," he said, half smiling. "I should hate you but I don't."

After more chat, Marcus suddenly said: "I wish you fancied me. It's amazing how much you listen to people just cos you fancy them." Noirin said nothing. But Marcus tried again.

"It felt nice holding you. Do you feel safe around me?" he asked.

So was he being a true and honest friend, or is this the ramblings of man paralysed by love? And what is she doing sticking around to listen to it all? These two, we just can't work it out.

DS
dennissabre is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 02:51 PM #2

You still here...

alc09 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 02:52 PM #3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

He's pissed of because she lied to him about her reasons...I have a boyfriend...i don't want a relationship in the house...

nothing more nothing less....
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 02:52 PM #4

Marcus' idea of "being a friend" obviously involves doing exactly as he says at all times and having sex with him.

Bet he hasn't got many friends in the real world.
Blueisthecolour is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 02:55 PM #5
Tripping Not Genuflecting

Tripping Not Genuflecting

yawn
ooh smilies---->:devil :
hennessy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 02:58 PM #6
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by alc09
You still here...

You still pointless with nothing to offer.....
Old 28-07-2009, 02:58 PM #7
WAHEY

Favourites:
BB12: Jay
BB11: John James

WAHEY

Favourites:
BB12: Jay
BB11: John James

gameplayer noirin
Kore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 02:59 PM #8

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB7: Nikki

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB7: Nikki

I'm glad they don't hate each other, now Marcus won't be as smug when Noirin goes
Adamw92 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 03:08 PM #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Blueisthecolour
Marcus' idea of "being a friend" obviously involves doing exactly as he says at all times and having sex with him.

he does have friends they are just not allowed anywhere near pins or sharp objects and always looked shocked which he likes to think is at the size of hisaction figures(twist that how you like)
rainey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 03:35 PM #10

Get Marcus out
gillgroom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 04:10 PM #11
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by rainey
Quote:
Originally posted by Blueisthecolour

he does have friends they are just not allowed anywhere near pins or sharp objects and always looked shocked which he likes to think is at the size of hisaction figures(twist that how you like)

I have
Old 28-07-2009, 04:24 PM #12
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally posted by dennissabre
So he doesn't fancy Noirin as he often claims? The smell of bullshit is as bad as his breath!!!

Now this is awkward. Marcus and Noirin have been skirting each other since Noirin has been getting it on with Siavash, and since Marcus told Noirin she wasn't his friend anymore. Strong words. But then there's been some strong feelings involved with these two. Unrequited love on Marcus' side, perhaps, but the pair did strike up a friendship, and it looks like after a few difficult days, Noirin wants to repair the damage.

Marcus was sprawled across the chairs in the Garden, covered with a duvet, and Noirin came over to join him. After Noirin gingerly started chatting about Big Brother, Marcus finally cut to the quick.

"Are you happy?" he asked her, dispensing with pleasantries and pointless diplomacy.

"I woke up in a bad mood this morning. I'm trying to keep busy," she replied. "Are you?

"No," came his deadpan response. Marcus didn't budge from his spot, flat on his back in the chair, eyes closed. He wasn't about to make this easy for Noirin.

"Why?" she asked.

"Why would you not want to?" she responded. The old answer a question with a question trick.

Holding her chin in her hand, she explained to him that she'd come in the Garden to talk to him, to try and get him to help her clean the Bathroom, so they could spend time together. Yeah, that's an invitation that's definitely gonna work.

Marcus didn't give her a straight answer, instead saying: "You chose to drop me as soon as the next thing came along, as soon as Bea and Tom came in."

With the first steps made, the pair began an epic heart-to-heart, with Marcus insisting they move onto the decking under a duvet together, and explaining to Noirin everything he thought she was doing wrong and what had happened to their friendship. Noirin sat and listened obligingly.

"I'm sorry if I upset you," she said as they finally shared a huge make-up cuddle.

"I'm sorry for the way I've been," he said. But Marcus clearly had one thing on his mind.

"I dont think we should talk about that," she said. But Marcus began a full-scale assault on her burgeoning romance.

"I think if you were on the outside you wouldn't get a look in," Marcus told her. Noirin continued to listen as Marcus pulled apart her personality, her romance and everyone else in the House.

"You're an idiot Noirin. You're an *******," he said, half smiling. "I should hate you but I don't."

After more chat, Marcus suddenly said: "I wish you fancied me. It's amazing how much you listen to people just cos you fancy them." Noirin said nothing. But Marcus tried again.

So was he being a true and honest friend, or is this the ramblings of man paralysed by love? And what is she doing sticking around to listen to it all? These two, we just can't work it out.

DS
I think she is making a hugh mistake getting so friendly with Marcus again!!! Don't understand why!

He is not going to change - and will never take her no's seriously now. He will feel that his sulking has 'paid off' and if they fall out again - he can just sulk his way back into her affections.

Not to mention - the contolling and stalking will start again - just after she finally got a taste of freedom.

Marcus is clearly not a balanced and reasonable man - he is going to interpret this as a green light all the way.

Sorry - but now feel the girl is her own worst enemy.

I certainly don't feel for one minute that she is or ever will be interested in Marcus as more than a friend - so knowing what he is like - why risk the same thing happening all over again.

Just crazy!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 04:27 PM #13
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE
Quote:
Originally posted by dennissabre

"Why?" she asked.

DS
I think she is making a hugh mistake getting so friendly with Marcus again!!! Don't understand why!

He is not going to change - and will never take her no's seriously now. He will feel that his sulking has 'paid off' and if they fall out again - he can just sulk his way back into her affections.

Not to mention - the contolling and stalking will start again - just after she finally got a taste of freedom.

Marcus is clearly not a balanced and reasonable man - he is going to interpret this as a green light all the way.

Sorry - but now feel the girl is her own worst enemy.

I certainly don't feel for one minute that she is or ever will be interested in Marcus as more than a friend - so knowing what he is like - why risk the same thing happening all over again.

Just crazy!

Why mention going to London with him. She does get on my tits sometimes.
Old 28-07-2009, 04:30 PM #14
highly intoxicated'

highly intoxicated'

Oooo thanks
chris1232 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 04:33 PM #15

It is Noir's fault. If she had set boundaries early in their friendship none of this would have happened.

memo to Marcus: you wont see her outside the house
IsleOfWeather is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 04:52 PM #16

I dont like Noirine but it has to said, she couldn't have been clearer about boundaries. She has repeatedly told Marcus that she does not fancy him and has done so from the beginning. The only reason Noirine is talking to Marcus again is because she is worried the viewers will hate her if she doesnt. Noirine is on dangerous ground going anywhere near Marcus - he will interpret this wrongly and assume that Noirine finds him irresistable.
Saphire1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 05:28 PM #17
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by IsleOfWeather
It is Noir's fault. If she had set boundaries early in their friendship none of this would have happened.

memo to Marcus: you wont see her outside the house

I don't think so either.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
back, doesn't, fancy, marcus, noirin, pd, real