Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 31-07-2009, 11:37 PM #51
11/11/11

11/11/11

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:
Originally posted by MaratSafinForever
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:
so much BS on here, quoted most of you and posted you on bodybuilding.com

hilarious the reactions, just slating you all, complete noobs you are, trying to talk about stuff you obviously don't have a clue about
On a body building forum of course they're going to have a subjective view and only see the benefits and not risks we've outlined. Its like someone coming on this forum and saying how BB is past it and only saddos now watch etc

I think more of us on here are clued up than a bunch of ******* whos only objective in life is to add muscle to their body and would sell their own gran to look like a freak
What are you talking about? like 1% of that forum are using roids. I am not talking about the roid issue in particular but more the comments on how he is that big.
I was assuming you were on about the roids discussion, not whether Tom is on them. Its clear he isn't else he'd have unnatural veins and bumps popping out everywhere
Vascularity has nothing to do with steroids, steroids don't target your vascular system. That's down to a low body fat percentage.
MaratSafinForever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 11:37 PM #52
Banned

Banned

Quote:

go on it and see then, there is a section for "post your pics" and you are only allowed an avatar of yourself. Pretty much all guys on there have a great physique whether they train for size, for a sport, for strength, whatever.
I've been on it for about 6 months lol, and other bodybuilding forums. I strongly disagree about pretty much all guys on there having a good physique, though. Most of the guys who actually put up photos, do so because they look good. Thousands never do or will, because they don't! Do not be fooled.
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 11:37 PM #53

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:

hilarious the reactions, just slating you all, complete noobs you are, trying to talk about stuff you obviously don't have a clue about
On a body building forum of course they're going to have a subjective view and only see the benefits and not risks we've outlined. Its like someone coming on this forum and saying how BB is past it and only saddos now watch etc

I think more of us on here are clued up than a bunch of ******* whos only objective in life is to add muscle to their body and would sell their own gran to look like a freak
What are you talking about? like 1% of that forum are using roids. I am not talking about the roid issue in particular but more the comments on how he is that big.
I was assuming you were on about the roids discussion, not whether Tom is on them. Its clear he isn't else he'd have unnatural veins and bumps popping out everywhere
There are different substances, , growth hormone it has become more sophisticated, to hide the steroid look. People who are on steroids develop veins that big to pump more blood, if he is that big, his veins must be big, but if you take other substances yo can mask that..
masonbason is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 11:40 PM #54
11/11/11

11/11/11

Quote:
Originally posted by Fangz
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:

Yes, because all drug users are totally honest about their habits.
You obviously don't have a clue do you, if you're a bodybuilder it's pretty open to say you're on roids, all of the best bodybuilders are on them, they deny it obviously because they will be done in for it. Regular guys wont because it wont be publicized and they won't get thrown behind bars, there are places where it's legal and that's their choice. I'm not for it and think it's pathetic to be honest, I'm not for training for size in general as I think it's utterly pointless.
Old 31-07-2009, 11:41 PM #55

Yea steriods do nothing to ur veins, the most comman steriods used are syth versions of testosterone, and test doesn't make u look veiny otherwise every1 would start getting veiny when they hit puberty.
LipticBoven is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 11:41 PM #56
11/11/11

11/11/11

Quote:
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Quote:

go on it and see then, there is a section for "post your pics" and you are only allowed an avatar of yourself. Pretty much all guys on there have a great physique whether they train for size, for a sport, for strength, whatever.
I've been on it for about 6 months lol, and other bodybuilding forums. I strongly disagree about pretty much all guys on there having a good physique, though. Most of the guys who actually put up photos, do so because they look good. Thousands never do or will, because they don't! Do not be fooled.
Most guys for however long they have been training for are obviously keen and are on the right path to their goal. I can't complain about that. 90% of the forum put pictures up so I doubt you're even on it, what's your username then?
Old 31-07-2009, 11:42 PM #57

You obviously don't have a clue do you, if you're a bodybuilder it's pretty open to say you're on roids, all of the best bodybuilders are on them, they deny it obviously because they will be done in for it. Regular guys wont because it wont be publicized and they won't get thrown behind bars, there are places where it's legal and that's their choice. I'm not for it and think it's pathetic to be honest, I'm not for training for size in general as I think it's utterly pointless. [/quote]

Most of my friends are on roids, and their size has nearly doubled, but they dont look like they are on it. Roiding is pretty common in reactrional bodybuilding cause you are never going to get caught out.
Old 31-07-2009, 11:46 PM #58

Quote:
Originally posted by masonbason
You obviously don't have a clue do you, if you're a bodybuilder it's pretty open to say you're on roids, all of the best bodybuilders are on them, they deny it obviously because they will be done in for it. Regular guys wont because it wont be publicized and they won't get thrown behind bars, there are places where it's legal and that's their choice. I'm not for it and think it's pathetic to be honest, I'm not for training for size in general as I think it's utterly pointless.
Most of my friends are on roids, and their size has nearly doubled, but they dont look like they are on it. Roiding is pretty common in reactrional bodybuilding cause you are never going to get caught out. [/quote]

I know a lot of ppl on roids and i have even been offered them a few tiimes at my gym. In england i believe it is also not against the law to own steriods but only to sell them.
Old 31-07-2009, 11:46 PM #59
11/11/11

11/11/11

Quote:
Originally posted by masonbason
Most of my friends are on roids, and their size has nearly doubled, but they dont look like they are on it. Roiding is pretty common in reactrional bodybuilding cause you are never going to get caught out. [/quote]

Yes I've known a couple who have taken steroids and I think it's pretty bad to be honest, there are too many side effects: liver and kidney damage, cholesterol, gyno, mental problems, acne, loss of hair, stunt in growth, immune problems.

It's pointless.
Old 31-07-2009, 11:49 PM #60

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:

Vascularity has nothing to do with steroids, steroids don't target your vascular system. That's down to a low body fat percentage.
But they increase the blood flow, so veins become more visible. Its a secondary effect. Its a bit like when you're hot or exercising and your veins show much more. Its also why your man bits are supposed to get smaller, which a lot of people write off as a myth
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 11:50 PM #61

"It's legal to possess or import steroids as long as they're for personal use. But possession or importing with intent to supply (which includes giving them to friends) is illegal and could lead to 14 years in prison and an unlimited fine"

Yea if it wasn't for the sides, im sure i would have used steriods by now, but gyno scares me.
Old 31-07-2009, 11:52 PM #62

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:

But they increase the blood flow, so veins become more visible. Its a secondary effect. Its a bit like when you're hot or exercising and your veins show much more. Its also why your man bits are supposed to get smaller, which a lot of people write off as a myth
Ur balls get smaller becuase they stop making testosterone, as ur body can detect there is more then enough test in ur body already.
Old 31-07-2009, 11:54 PM #63
11/11/11

11/11/11

Another myth, steroid increases the amount of red blood cells and obviously increase testosterone levels. There have been no long term studies that indicate that steroid increases blood flow, and that is obviously a very simple instance to test.
Old 31-07-2009, 11:59 PM #64

Steroids are the most widely known performance enchancement drug but certainly not the only one. There's plenty more and seriously large guys will use a coctail of substances to get to that size.
=-Incognito-= is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:01 AM #65

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Another myth, steroid increases the amount of red blood cells and obviously increase testosterone levels. There have been no long term studies that indicate that steroid increases blood flow, and that is obviously a very simple instance to test.
They do affect blood pressure when taken for a long period of time, hence doctors have to make regular checks and have to prescribe cautiously, when prescription ones are much milder than body building ones. There have also been studies suggesting a slight difference in blood pressure, but returns to normal shortly after stopping taking them (if short term).
Old 01-08-2009, 12:02 AM #66

ITS JUST BLATANT HE ON THEM, no point arugein noobs who dont know anything dont make comment, i def can tell when someone on roids right away, they can hide it all they want but i know what a natural way is and how i roid body can look
ash2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:03 AM #67

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by ash2006
ITS JUST BLATANT HE ON THEM, no point arugein noobs who dont know anything dont make comment, i def can tell when someone on roids right away, they can hide it all they want but i know what a natural way is and how i roid body can look
In English?
Old 01-08-2009, 12:04 AM #68

IN simple wordin, TOM ex Housemate is on roids,
ash2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:57 AM #69

Quote:
This character assassination that some of you persist with is just tiresome! I guess it's just jealousy.....?

Can we just put this to bed once and for all?

TOM IS NOT ON STEROIDS!!

He had an exceptional diet and timings are vital, for example he wont eat carbs after 6pm. He uses protien shake suplimements and he does not work out excessively. (An hour a day of something - at most) He has done so for years and now its just a case of maintenance. There is probably more fat on a chip!!

He's 5' 10", weighs about 13 stone and has a 32 inch waist. He's not actually that big - just very defined - he looks so much larger on the TV than he does in the flesh and thats probably the most common comment he has had from the public since he left the house.

As for his character - he is no different now to how he was as a child!!
themother is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 08:17 AM #70

Quote:
Originally posted by themother
Quote:
This character assassination that some of you persist with is just tiresome! I guess it's just jealousy.....?

Can we just put this to bed once and for all?

TOM IS NOT ON STEROIDS!!

He had an exceptional diet and timings are vital, for example he wont eat carbs after 6pm. He uses protien shake suplimements and he does not work out excessively. (An hour a day of something - at most) He has done so for years and now its just a case of maintenance. There is probably more fat on a chip!!

He's 5' 10", weighs about 13 stone and has a 32 inch waist. He's not actually that big - just very defined - he looks so much larger on the TV than he does in the flesh and thats probably the most common comment he has had from the public since he left the house.

As for his character - he is no different now to how he was as a child!!
Are u a friend of Tom to know all these details or you are making assumptions?Which is it?
Old 01-08-2009, 08:19 AM #71

No assumptions matey - all facts!

I'm his mother!!!!
Old 01-08-2009, 08:29 AM #72

Quote:
No assumptions matey - all facts!

I'm his mother!!!!
Ok, look i dont know him, i think he looks good not in tht way, cause i go to the gym all the time. I am interested in more of his diet, and the kind of exercises he does. I am sure if he wrote an article or even a book i would be interested cause a lot of my other friends are slightly bigger than me and are roided up cannot achieve what hes done if as you say hes done through natural means.

Hence i started the thread. If you are his mother, do you think you could get some info on the kind of exercises he does etc? and how many times does he work out? What kind of protein ie. whey protein/
Old 01-08-2009, 08:34 AM #73

Perhaps he will write something in due course....
Old 01-08-2009, 08:44 AM #74

Quote:
Perhaps he will write something in due course....
Ok no problem i am telling you if that is natural and its not completely genetics than hes sitting on a goldmine, there are so many people in the fitness industry without that kind of body who are writing and getting well paid for telling people how to bulk up.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
steroids, tom