Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 06-08-2009, 10:20 AM #26

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally posted by virtuoso88
Quote:
Originally posted by jet
Quote:
Originally posted by virtuoso88
Quote:
Originally posted by arsenalforever
and of course the freddie haters forget it

him and Marcus were the two best things tonight on the H/L's and actually was the best H/L show of BB10
It's a wonder how the Lisa buttlickers seem to have such short memories! Could that be related to the size of their brains?

Wasn't it Lisa and her cabal of Lisa-worshippers (Karly, Kris, Dogface, Charlie) that bullied and nominated Halfwit week after week in the past? The disrespectful treatment of Halfwit by this same gang of goons week after week seems to have been forgotten so conveniently by the same people who now think Lisa is such a wonderful housemate?

So, no, Lisa is and has always been a mean bully to Freddie. Now that she is finally up for a public vote, she will be getting her comeuppance.

Vote Freddie in! Lisa out on Friday, I say!
I've been asking this over and over for days, but no -one has yet replied - please give all the examples of Lisa bullying Halfwit week after week. It didn't happen - NOT by Lisa, and there is no evidence that she put anyone else up to bullying him either. It's all hype.
No - one cared when Marcus was bullying Sree, yet because Lisa had a heated argument with Halfwit early on (instigated by him insisting she disliked him) she is the devils spawn.
There are videos of Lisa behaving disrespectfully like a bully towards Freddie over on channel 4.

You need to re-watch all the episodes again and do your research. But I doubt that would convince you, seeing how you're clearly blind with adoration for a despicable douchebag like Lisa.

And it's not just Lisa doing the bullying. I was referring to Lisa and her cabal behaving disrespectfully towards Freddie for the greater part of 5 or 6 weeks. It's shameless that all that hideous behaviour by Lisa and her gang is simply ignored by the Freddie haters.
So you can't state examples and you just refer to a few 'video's'.
Apart from 2 videos where Lisa and Halfwit argue, I see no evidence whatsoever that Lisa bullied him for 9 weeks, a people keep saying over and over again. Nobody can give specific examples of this 'continuous' bullying....
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bitch, deserved, freddie, gave, glad, i'm, lisa, weeks