Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2009, 12:47 AM #32
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Quote:
Originally posted by VickyJ

Again twisting what was said. I didnt say you had been starting loads of threads. I said you and jet appear to be on a mission to rip apart everything that is said/done by freddie. I do not see any other lisa fans as obsessed as you two, and surely supporting lisa and starting positive threads would be more productive than just making nasty and incorrect posts about freddie.

You left the other thread, as people were talking sense, and then started on one the same as the one you had left. Why is this?
Only because we want Lisa and David to stay, and Bea to get evicted, for reasons as you well know. I want to see the scenario play out.

I'm not sure which thread you're referring to, but I have been posting sense. A lot of the threads going around are pretty similar and superfluous. Sorry if I ignored any of your replies, but it's not on purpose.

You know I love my pre-eviction campaigns. I failed with Sree, so I want to succeed this time.
But wanting lisa and david to stay does not mean you have to spew poison on every freddie thread.

And you certainly werent posting sense on the thread I was referring to. You kept saying freddie is not entitled to dole because he is a millionaire, which is false. When this was pointed out, it was because his parents give him money, which cant be proved. You get where i am going?

Making positive threads is a lot better i think...maybe start a David quotes thread or something similar, to encourage people to vote for him. Freddie will not be going this week, no matter how many hate posts there are...and if it is your real mission to get bea out over lisa and david, then attacking freddie isnt really the best way to go about it...as it wont make a difference.

I like Bea..but i think it would be better if she left over lisa this week. And I think it would be a travesty to lose david over this whole thing. I dont normally agree with hate threads as such, but perhaps if you are set on making them, instead of positive threads...picking apart BEAs behaviour would be more appropriate at the minute, given your current mission.

Get back to freddie hating next week, if hes up

Rant over I guess...
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bad, dole, extremely, halfwit, money, pocket, taste