Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 07-08-2009, 02:51 PM #26

Lisa is keeping quite, bea just cannot help herself and is coming across as desperate to stay and the public will vote accordingly..
Savetherainforest is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:52 PM #27
Banned

Banned

BB and Davina will try their best to ensure Bea goes for the sake of great TV. I honestly think their mission is to get THAT reaction from Halfwit.
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:53 PM #28

Quote:
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Quote:
Originally posted by BB22

Well the odds are changing all the time but Bea has been getting a stronger favourite to go all the time. Latest odds available at this address:

http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/.../next-eviction
Thanks, the variability of the odds and what exactly they base these odds on all seem very bizarre to me!
Claymores is the one to talk to for more of an insight. He seems to know his way around a betting market.
BB22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:59 PM #29

You people need to stop crying about Lisa, yes she is not a good person and I wouldn't want her as a friend but this is not everyday life, this is Big Brother.

Yes she argue, she is vile and prefer to let other people fight for her instead of taking the bullet. As much as you hate Lisa, if she goes the house will be some hippie loving house where only one ruler is allowed to have a opinion and that will be Bea.

If Bea goes it makes no difference, Freddie goes back to being a loser again and no one cares, Marcus stay a homo erectus and we still have our fun Freddie vs. Lisa fights.

If Lisa goes its a big deal because Bea will have a outburst of power and she already have plenty. She is doing exactly what Noirin was doing but whats make it worse is that she is even more evil than Lisa.

The defense rest your honor, Bea has to go and will go.
Nebi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:00 PM #30
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Nebi
You people need to stop crying about Lisa, yes she is not a good person and I wouldn't want her as a friend but this is not everyday life, this is Big Brother.

Yes she argue, she is vile and prefer to let other people fight for her instead of taking the bullet. As much as you hate Lisa, if she goes the house will be some hippie loving house where only one ruler is allowed to have a opinion and that will be Bea.

If Bea goes it makes no difference, Freddie goes back to being a loser again and no one cares, Marcus stay a homo erectus and we still have our fun Freddie vs. Lisa fights.

If Lisa goes its a big deal because Bea will have a outburst of power and she already have plenty. She is doing exactly what Noirin was doing but whats make it worse is that she is even more evil than Lisa.

Great post, the power Bea has, the smugness and the grand delusion needs to be eradicated tonight, and I can't wait to see their faces.
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:01 PM #31

Quote:

Is that Noirin in your avatar? I wonder everytime
loomy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:02 PM #32

Quote:
Originally posted by loomy
Quote:

Is that Noirin in your avatar? I wonder everytime

No, that is not her name.
Nebi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:07 PM #33

Yay! Bea out!!
camertone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:39 PM #34
I'm getting angry

Favourites:
BB11: John James
I'm getting angry

Favourites:
BB11: John James

Quote:
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Quote:

Great post, the power Bea has, the smugness and the grand delusion needs to be eradicated tonight, and I can't wait to see their faces.

Showstopper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:40 PM #35

I hope the crowd has rotten eggs on standby to pelt that evil hag Bea with.

Bye bye Bea, you bottom-feeding, ugly, swamp-beast
buckfast67uk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:58 PM #36

Quote:
Originally posted by albie
I hope Lisa stays just to annoy Freddie and that piece of trash Bea.

I hope Bea goes tonight. I can't wait to see her fat ugly goofy face, the lying back stabbing cr@p sniffer.
LYNDSEY2299 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bea, favourite, firm