Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 08-08-2009, 09:04 PM #1

Default Marcus and Halfwit - Mentally challenged.

Just seeing them talk about Hira, and their paronia seems to increase as the show goes on. I somehow think Lisa is not as bad as they think.

Could anyone give me something that Lisa did that was so bad?

These two are clearly delusional. Especially Marcus, hes saying why did they put hira in? Who the f is he to question? Everyone gets a fair chance and anyone can get to big brother. Infact he should be questioning why hes on the show, a 35 year old , with the mindset of a 10 year old, with pervert and stalker like tendencies..bully
masonbason is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:06 PM #2

if you have to ask then its not worth saying because you wont get it lol
jtalh2003 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:06 PM #3

I think they are getting a bit stir crazy, the paranoia is realy setting in. Lisa is basically toothless now and is no longer the worse in the house, they really need a quick reality check because they are really beginning to lose it in there.
JAJ1942 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:07 PM #4

Quote:
Originally posted by JAJ1942
I think they are getting a bit stir crazy, the paranoia is realy setting in. Lisa is basically toothless now and is no longer the worse in the house, they really need a quick reality check because they are really beginning to lose it in there.
I agree before you know it, they will start getting paranoid about the plants in the garden and how all the green stuff is conspiring against them.
masonbason is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:40 PM #5
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally posted by masonbason
Just seeing them talk about Hira, and their paronia seems to increase as the show goes on. I somehow think Lisa is not as bad as they think.

These two are clearly delusional. Especially Marcus, hes saying why did they put hira in? Who the f is he to question? Everyone gets a fair chance and anyone can get to big brother. Infact he should be questioning why hes on the show, a 35 year old , with the mindset of a 10 year old, with pervert and stalker like tendencies..bully
Marcus is just pi**ed that things didn't go his way!!!!

He was convinced that 'team smug' had succeeded in their scheming to be rid of her - haha - he will have to re-think now won't he!!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:44 PM #6
Banned

Banned

I agree ,just put the same on another thread ,Marcus is not all there ,hes a prize prick ...Freddie is just a pervy freak
BBmassive is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:45 PM #7

Lisa started off pciking on Halfwit along with Kris and Karly for trivial or no reasons. Now the tables have turned and it's Halfwit,Bea and Marcus picking on Lisa and David. That's how I see it.
quietman1963 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:48 PM #8

Quote:
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE
Quote:

Marcus is just pi**ed that things didn't go his way!!!!

He was convinced that 'team smug' had succeeded in their scheming to be rid of her - haha - he will have to re-think now won't he!!
Just watch halftit and Siavash are now saying that Sophie is not what she appears to be guess who will be put up next week
philmurph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:53 PM #9
0_o

0_o

I think they were just trying to justify her going over lisa.

Even if you are a lisa fan...if you were in the house, and 2 people were up for eviction...a goody two shoes, and an intimidating, very loud woman who causes/partakes in a lot of arguements, which would you think would go? The letter obviously.

If the one who has appeared to do nothing wrong goes, you would question it...and try to justify it. However, if they are as clever as they are meant to be, i think they would have figured out it was vote to save...purely through who was evicted...
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:59 AM #10

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Benedict

Favourites (more):

I thought the Troll was gonna stamp his foot and roll over with apolexy.
He has the ego of a cartoon megalomanic and with the appropriate sycophantic prostrated following.
He thinks the scale of h/m selection is determined by his "ideal" model. It really is tiresome (was entertaining especially the Noirin humiliation) watching a emotionally stunted toy collector preach his adolescent nonsense!!!
cassieparis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:03 AM #11

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Kerry
BB11: Josie

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by cassieparis
He has the ego of a cartoon megalomanic and with the appropriate sycophantic prostrated following.
He thinks the scale of h/m selection is determined by his "ideal" model. It really is tiresome (was entertaining especially the Noirin humiliation) watching a emotionally stunted toy collector preach his adolescent nonsense!!!
ying and yang

good and bad

right and wrong

its your av

we also have for and against

do calm down.

too much stress is not good
charmingmissc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:07 AM #12

Quote:
Originally posted by VickyJ
I think they were just trying to justify her going over lisa.

Even if you are a lisa fan...if you were in the house, and 2 people were up for eviction...a goody two shoes, and an intimidating, very loud woman who causes/partakes in a lot of arguements, which would you think would go? The letter obviously.

If the one who has appeared to do nothing wrong goes, you would question it...and try to justify it. However, if they are as clever as they are meant to be, i think they would have figured out it was vote to save...purely through who was evicted...
But would they have figured it out, by their logic either way Lisa should have gone. Should make nominations fun this week no matter what.
Xabinight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:14 AM #13

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by charmingmissc
Quote:
ying and yang

good and bad

right and wrong

its your av

do calm down.

I really wrote that quite serenely I didn't even laugh? Although on re reading I think I'm really quite funny and am chuckling now .
Just my opinion...... didn't mean to offend The poundshop wolf's fan Although offence is a choice
I'll do stress later in the week not now as I have the choice. Fortunately I am as human as mankind
cassieparis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:20 AM #14

People in the House cannot see how things appear from outside the House and humans are experts at deluding themselves. At the moment all the Housemates are trying to fill in the gaps to try and make what actually happened fit with what they think they already know. The Housemates have absolutely no inkling that Hira ended up as collateral damage in a wider and very strange eviction war. I wondered if one of the sharper Housemates might have twigged that it was a vote to save by now, but apparently not.

As I said, people are just trying to make the reality of Hira's eviction fit what they think they already know about the House and about the public's perception. What they cannot have any knowledge of is how fast things have been moving in the public perception over the last week or two.
BB22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:26 AM #15

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by charmingmissc
Quote:
ying and yang

good and bad

right and wrong

its your av

do calm down.

I really wrote that quite serenely I didn't even laugh? Although on re reading I think I'm really quite funny and am chuckling now .
Just my opinion...... didn't mean to offend The poundshop wolf's fan Although offence is a choice
I'll do stress later in the week not now as I have the choice. Fortunately I am as human as mankind

charmingmissc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:59 AM #16

Favourites (more):
BB11: Ben
CBB7: Stephen

Favourites (more):

Quote:

A Psychiatrist once 'bottom lined' it to me this way:
Really, nobody has a 100% perfectly working mentality free from some sorts of problems, (cognitive dissonance, unrealistic expectations, confused perceptions etc etc etc)
but,
A person really get themselves a 'category' when a mental problem becomes so great it affects their ability to carry out day to day living.

Marcus has problems no doubt coming from an abusive father but eventually getting him into a place of 'Arrested Development'.
This is why I call him 'the 17 year old' in the house.
If you look at it closer - you can see the he is actually admitting this (unwittingly) with his 'Irrepressible Darkhorse'.
'Darkhorse' is a sort of imaginary superhero that a 17 year old boy would fantasise as an ideal man.
Marcus is absolutely correct - 'Darkhorse' IS Irrepressible. Exactly. That IS the very problem.
He is never going to allow his teenage boy persona to ever be repressed.
In other words meaning the same thing - He has 'arrested' Darkhorse at exactly the stage Darkhorse was born and idealised.
IF anything, including or even especially information from reality ever comes along that might expose the 'Darkhorse' then Marcus simply pumps up more superpowers into his character and denies the incoming messages too.
Its sad.
That is also what has 'helped' him develop something called 'delusions of grandeur'
It is also how he can become arrogant and eventually cruel to what (he supposes) are weaklings who have been isolated.

Freddy is easier to explain. He is mentally retarded from drug abuse.
The 'hospital incident' that his parents wont ever talk about.
There has probably been more than one incident but the result is brain damage from hallucinogenic drug use and abuse. Overdoses.
I kept wanting to suggest LSD for some reason (old skool) but of course it is 'Shrooms' and I would bet Shrooms + (ecstasy, alcohol etc whatever),
He is brain damaged. Mentally retarded. Its something worse than being 'slow' but more like a 'schizophrenia' (not but to make the point),
For example:
When confronted by Lisa and it is correctly called out that he had become over-confident after learning he had very high popularity.. ..he reacts with the disturbing 'mmmmMMMm OH LIsa.. IM CUMMING FROM THIS mmmUGHH'
Brrr.
It is disturbing to watch because it was an entirely inappropriate response.
(Watch the clip of Davids face once.. he literally shakes his head and squints in disbelief),
This is someone who is especially dangerous to themselves and others. This is someone who can 'cum' from getting someone to put a replica handgun in his mouth and punch him in the face at the same time,
or,
watch a murder and start chortling and giggling to himself in some peculiar bemusement.

So Marcus is retarded in a relatively 'safe' way that just makes him a 17 year old boy in a 35 year old mans body - assuming he doesn't have children btw.
(he would be as abusive as his father was),
but,
Freddy is a sick little **** who I would never want in my house, near my family and may very well be the next Phil Spector.
ElProximo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 11:29 AM #17
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally posted by ElProximo
Quote:

Really, nobody has a 100% perfectly working mentality free from some sorts of problems, (cognitive dissonance, unrealistic expectations, confused perceptions etc etc etc)
but,
A person really get themselves a 'category' when a mental problem becomes so great it affects their ability to carry out day to day living.

Marcus has problems no doubt coming from an abusive father but eventually getting him into a place of 'Arrested Development'.
If you look at it closer - you can see the he is actually admitting this (unwittingly) with his 'Irrepressible Darkhorse'.
'Darkhorse' is a sort of imaginary superhero that a 17 year old boy would fantasise as an ideal man.
Marcus is absolutely correct - 'Darkhorse' IS Irrepressible. Exactly. That IS the very problem.
In other words meaning the same thing - He has 'arrested' Darkhorse at exactly the stage Darkhorse was born and idealised.
IF anything, including or even especially information from reality ever comes along that might expose the 'Darkhorse' then Marcus simply pumps up more superpowers into his character and denies the incoming messages too.
Its sad.
That is also what has 'helped' him develop something called 'delusions of grandeur'
It is also how he can become arrogant and eventually cruel to what (he supposes) are weaklings who have been isolated.

There has probably been more than one incident but the result is brain damage from hallucinogenic drug use and abuse. Overdoses.
I kept wanting to suggest LSD for some reason (old skool) but of course it is 'Shrooms' and I would bet Shrooms + (ecstasy, alcohol etc whatever),
He is brain damaged. Mentally retarded. Its something worse than being 'slow' but more like a 'schizophrenia' (not but to make the point),
For example:
When confronted by Lisa and it is correctly called out that he had become over-confident after learning he had very high popularity.. ..he reacts with the disturbing 'mmmmMMMm OH LIsa.. IM CUMMING FROM THIS mmmUGHH'
Brrr.
(Watch the clip of Davids face once.. he literally shakes his head and squints in disbelief),
This is someone who is especially dangerous to themselves and others. This is someone who can 'cum' from getting someone to put a replica handgun in his mouth and punch him in the face at the same time,
or,
watch a murder and start chortling and giggling to himself in some peculiar bemusement.

So Marcus is retarded in a relatively 'safe' way that just makes him a 17 year old boy in a 35 year old mans body - assuming he doesn't have children btw.
but,
Freddy is a sick little **** who I would never want in my house, near my family and may very well be the next Phil Spector.
Agree with some of what you say, disagree with some and not sure about some (shrooms?).

Disagree that Marcus's 'arrested development' is relatively safe! I have always felt that his previous behaviour towards women was of 'concern'. Maybe as a man - who inevitably sees the world from a different perspective to a woman - you do not see the 'potential' problems in his behaviour! As a woman - I do!

Maybe Marcus is all talk - and poses no kind of threat to anyone. None of us on here can really know the answer to that! Possibly one for the psychiatrist!

But I personally feel there are some issues there that may need addressing!!

His controlling behaviour, particularly towards women, is not a good sign!! He worries me!! I neither like him or trust him!

You mentioned something earlier about his father being abusive. I haven't heard anything about that. If it is true - although I would feel some sympathy for him - it would also further suggest problems - as most of us are aware that the abused often go on to become abusers!

I see two main possiblities. Either he is extremely manipulative and the whole thing is an act - for 'entertainment value' - or he needs some sort of professional help! Hard to tell!!

Past caring - just feel that, either way, he should no longer be in there!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 11:31 AM #18

ElProximo, could you outline what professional qualifications you have in the relevant area?
BB22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 11:32 AM #19

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally posted by BBmassive
I agree ,just put the same on another thread ,Marcus is not all there ,hes a prize prick ...Freddie is just a pervy freak
In you infinate wisdom can you explain to us why you think Marcus is not all there and why you think Freddie is a pervy freak?Can't wait for this lesson in human behaviour
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 11:56 AM #20

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE
Quote:
Originally posted by ElProximo
Quote:

but,

Its sad.

For example:
Brrr.
or,

but,
Agree with some of what you say, disagree with some and not sure about some (shrooms?).

Disagree that Marcus's 'arrested development' is relatively safe! I have always felt that his previous behaviour towards women was of 'concern'. Maybe as a man - who inevitably sees the world from a different perspective to a woman - you do not see the 'potential' problems in his behaviour! As a woman - I do!

Maybe Marcus is all talk - and poses no kind of threat to anyone. None of us on here can really know the answer to that! Possibly one for the psychiatrist!

But I personally feel there are some issues there that may need addressing!!

His controlling behaviour, particularly towards women, is not a good sign!! He worries me!! I neither like him or trust him!

You mentioned something earlier about his father being abusive. I haven't heard anything about that. If it is true - although I would feel some sympathy for him - it would also further suggest problems - as most of us are aware that the abused often go on to become abusers!

I see two main possiblities. Either he is extremely manipulative and the whole thing is an act - for 'entertainment value' - or he needs some sort of professional help! Hard to tell!!

Past caring - just feel that, either way, he should no longer be in there!
Yeah, one thing I find so tragic is when someone like Marcus inevitably becomes his abusive father.
You only need to look at the way he treated Sree. Several times he establishes that he and Lisa are 'The Parents'. He takes that 'Parent' role and is quickly harsh, demanding and eventually threatening violence.
He would just become his abusive father. just exactly.

Yeah, I do think he has a problem with women alright. The good news is that he is a 17 year old who is trying to deal with grown women who (so far) just easily handle him.
Ugh.. he would be nothing short of a nightmare boyfriend or husband. non-stop manipulative guilt-trips and sulking as well as bullying and oh .... not good.
ElProximo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
challenged, halfwit, marcus, mentally