Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 16-11-2005, 08:32 AM #76

This thread is getting a little too personal, don't you think?

James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-11-2005, 09:04 AM #77
Gatorade me, Bitch!

Gatorade me, Bitch!

Quote:
Originally posted by James
This thread is getting a little too personal, don't you think?

yup. I think it has drifted off the original point somewhat.
lily. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-11-2005, 07:23 PM #78
Legendary Senior Member

Legendary Senior Member

Quote:
Originally posted by CharlotteSometimes
I didn't. You claimed that I made such a claim, but I made no such claim. To claim otherwise would be an erroneous claim.

Indeed, as they were irrelevant. You included them to bolster your defence of opinions I never expressed.

I don't recall saying that it was on this forum. But here it is, as requested: LINK.

What isn't? I can't see any lies in this thread at all, at least not on my part. I can see a lot of blind, desperate, paranoid accusations though, if it helps? And the '4 years' line is getting tired now, don't you think? Even if you'd founded the forum yourself on the eve of BB1, it still wouldn't mean that only your opinion counts.

Again, everyone is entitled to their opinions. Pretty much everyone that's posted in this thread so far disagrees with yours. That's not my fault, and neither is the fact that you chose my post/s on which to vent your frustration over the situation.

I don't know, can you describe the symptoms?

In this thread, I did. When I get them wrong, I say so. People generally have more respect for someone that willingly admits they made a mistake than someone that keeps claiming they were right all along. Check my post history and you'll see that I've done exactly that in the past here, on occasion. But in this instance, there's really no need.
With regards the link you supply, I can assure you that is not me, I have never heard of that site. What are you doing frequenting such a site, in any case?? Instead of trawling the Internet for namesakes, why not get better things to do?

Your post does not really make any sense. Its just random answers, without referencing my questions.

So because my opinion doesent agree with the majority, then I am wrong? Music taste is a personal choice, so I shan't change my opinion on Madonna purely because you would prefer me to do so.

My friends are not too impressed with the Arctic Monkeys, yet I like them a lot- am I wrong?

Youve still ignored my opinions on women. To suggest I dont like women because Im not a fan of Madonna is, lets be honest, pathetic. What do others think of this claim, based on not being a Madonna fan?? It would be intersting to hear.
cc100 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-11-2005, 02:57 PM #79

Okay, it's just someone that has the same member name, same location in their profile (although the location was rather suspiciously changed shortly after I made this post), likes the same women, etc. - definitely not you at all. It's a site for celebrity images, which I came across from a Google image search. I noticed your account - sorry, the account which isn't yours at all - when I had a look around the site itself.

It makes perfect sense to me, and I'd imagine most others, too. I wasn't aware that I was under interrogation, though.

No, it doesn't, but it does however greatly enhance the probability.

I've really no idea. I'll reply in several years' time, if I think on.

Because they were never relevant to anything I've posted in this thread, at any juncture. What's really pathetic is the fact that you continue claiming I've said things I've never said. Now you're trying to drag others into the debate you decided to make into an argument, once again. This happens when you express an opinion on a forum or message board; you run the risk of encountering disagreement every bit as much as you're likely to garner agreement. There really never was any need for the voracious overreaction, especially when I was hardly alone in disagreeing with you. It really has become extremely tedious, but at the same time I don't intend to be brow-beaten into submission for expressing an opinion that's shared by the majority, either.
CharlotteSometimes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-11-2005, 07:56 PM #80
Legendary Senior Member

Legendary Senior Member

Likes the same women? Which women do I like? And where is the proof?

I really dont care if you think it is me or not, Ive got more important things on my mind.

This really is getting boring..........

Going back to the original subject, it has nowt to do with age or sex. For example, Kate Bush is the same age as Madonna and has brought out a stonking new album. She is one artist who has got better with age. I just think that Madonna has ben getting worse over the years, which is of course my opinion. I have never said its a fact.

As for being 'past it', boybands would look pretty silly going on for ages. Look at Boyzone and Take That- they split whilst they could still be believably called 'boys', whereas the Backstreet Boys are mostly over 30, which surely is too old to be a boyband? (Though they would laughably call themselves a 'vocal group'!)
Old 06-12-2005, 07:55 PM #81
Legendary Senior Member

Legendary Senior Member

By the way- if you took the Abba sample of Hung Up, it would be a pretty ordinary song.
Old 06-12-2005, 09:44 PM #82

Quote:
Originally posted by cc100
Likes the same women? Which women do I like? And where is the proof?

I really dont care if you think it is me or not, Ive got more important things on my mind.

This really is getting boring..........

Going back to the original subject, it has nowt to do with age or sex. For example, Kate Bush is the same age as Madonna and has brought out a stonking new album. She is one artist who has got better with age. I just think that Madonna has ben getting worse over the years, which is of course my opinion. I have never said its a fact.

As for being 'past it', boybands would look pretty silly going on for ages. Look at Boyzone and Take That- they split whilst they could still be believably called 'boys', whereas the Backstreet Boys are mostly over 30, which surely is too old to be a boyband? (Though they would laughably call themselves a 'vocal group'!)
What's the big deal with age/ The Backstreet Boys are still very successful both in Northern America and Europe. Just because they have members over 30 if they still have fans and have a passion to produce music then why deny them that? I hardly think them being called a 'vocal group' is laughable seeing as they have a more mature sound these days.
Dan_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
madonna's, song or, video