Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 11-08-2009, 06:58 PM #26
11/11/11

11/11/11

Quote:
Originally posted by VickyJ
If he stays though...Im pretty sure he will actually have a breakdown on TV...

Its ridiculous
Very unlikely that he will stay and very unlikely that he will have a breakdown.
MaratSafinForever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:03 PM #27

Quote:
Originally posted by shaudenfreud
,One of her issues IMO , is that she doesnt have the looks she wishes she had, so she is bitter. She was so jealous of Noirin. Remember at one point she thought Tom fancied her, but he fancied Noirin..........Then even Siavash she couldnt get .........
So true. Don't make me start feeling sorry for her now

I agree with Callum and Shaudens posts!
NolasGirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:38 PM #28
R.I.P Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dexter
CBB 11: Rylan Clark
R.I.P Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dexter
CBB 11: Rylan Clark

Quote:
Originally posted by Ghostface77
Quote:
Originally posted by MJBFAN
Quote:
Originally posted by InOne
Well I think if Freddie stayed, Bea would finish him off, and basically crush him, then laugh at him. She was loving how upset he was. Freddie would not be able to get back at her, she would wipe the floor with him.
My feelings exactly.
If Marcus does go then they will round up on Freddie and make his life in the house unbearable and as Vicky has said I fear he could breakdown.
I just hope it's the kind of breakdown that involves a high power rifle, a list of demands and a clocktower.
or just kick Lisa in the minge, whatever is easier.

j/k
I shouldn't laugh..but that was hilarious
MJBFAN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:44 PM #29
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Marzy
Bea frustrates me to the point of switching off. God knows what it's like in the house for him.

But, i have said this would happen the week she came in the house. She has used him and now discards him at the drop of a hat

She has pushed him to the limit and that's been her intention all along. Evil cow!!!
I don't like Bea - but I think it is an unbalanced view to put all the blame on her!! Freddie is a grown man who chose to put himself up for this!

I may be wrong - but I get the impression Freddie has led a very sheltered life and been led to believe by those around him that he is more able than he actually is! And I do think that has made him rather pompous! He is always blowing his own trumpet!! And he should stop trying to psycho-analyize everyone - he is not a psychologist!! He does have a very unrealistic view of his abilities!!That is bound to annoy people!

If he stopped acting in a superior manner - and then trying to make himself more popular by acting in a unnatural way, and copying Marcus's behaviour - making him look like a complete clown - I'm sure he would be more liked by the hm's. He is responsible for his own behaviour!

He has been bullied - but he has also participated in the bullying of others - which lost him my sympathy!!

It seems to me he has spent most of his life wrapped up in cotton wool and protected from real life - I don't understand why some still seem to continue to do that!! He is not a child that needs to be protected from all those bad people out there! He is a grown man!!

For god's sake - he wants to go in politics - he is going to have to 'toughen up' considerably to play their game!!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:49 PM #30

Quote:
Originally posted by loomy
hahaha he's so pathetic

long live the queen!!
bluehill is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:51 PM #31

if freddie stays he will be back to himself as he is today by the looks of things!! so tomorrow night im hoping to see the old freddie back
Indierock&roll is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:59 PM #32

Quote:
Originally posted by Indierock&roll
if freddie stays he will be back to himself as he is today by the looks of things!! so tomorrow night im hoping to see the old freddie back
Yes so am I

A late night chat with Marcus and Siavash will sort him out !
BJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:02 PM #33

I really wanted to like Bea in the beginning, but the way she attacks people is so infuriating to me. Her style of conflict is the one that drives me insane the most and I know I could not bare to be in that house with her or I'd go crazy. She will single one person out pick a fight and then play the victim when they react to her contact personal attacks. Then she makes it seem like its all their doing by playing the "I don't want to discuss this anymore" while the other person is in the height of their discomfort, knowing full well the other person can not diffuse from 10 to 1 at the drop of her hat. When her or the other person walks away she will then let them seethe for a few minutes then come back and stab at them again throwing them into an emotional roller-coaster making them feel more powerless.
On top of this she NEEDS to get the last word or even paragraph in to make sure that the other person gets reduced to feeling as helpless as possible, there is NO way to win against her. She also only has extended goes at people who do not have this competitive drive to fight back against her. Her tiffs with Marcus and Lisa did not last as long as the ones with Freddie and David because she knew she could reduce then to emotional defeat. Essentially it seems like Freddie finally gave up and was emotionally defeated wanting to be alone to decompress and then she comes back in a rubs some salt in the wound.
She is also better equipped to deal with these situations because she hasn't been trapped in the game as long as the other housemates and obviously thrives in stressful situations where she can come out on top.
I'm all for watching them play the game, which she obviously is, to the nines but if she is going to attack someone she can not also play the victim.

The should stick her in a house with Evil Dick from BBUSA, that would be hilarious, she could try and play the victim all she wanted with him and he would just rip her to shreds....
cell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bea, freddie, reduced