Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 12-08-2009, 12:08 AM #51

OK. I don't like Bea very much but Freddie's behaviour tonight was unbelievably over the top. Ridiculous in fact for a grown man, especially one who wants to be a politician. I have suffered from panic attacks in the past but what Freddie had was not one of those. He just cried so much he couldn't get his breath properly like my daughter used to do when she was two years old from holding her breath too long. There is a difference.
joanne555jasper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:14 AM #52
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by joanne555jasper
OK. I don't like Bea very much but Freddie's behaviour tonight was unbelievably over the top. Ridiculous in fact for a grown man, especially one who wants to be a politician. I have suffered from panic attacks in the past but what Freddie had was not one of those. He just cried so much he couldn't get his breath properly like my daughter used to do when she was two years old from holding her breath too long. There is a difference.
EXACTLY a tantrum ! Lord help him in Westminster !! he had best carry a paper bag with him
BBmassive is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:15 AM #53

Freddie commented on Lisa regrouping and I think this was on his mind that he might get put up, and when Bea made it obvious to everyone that she was jumping ship it put him over the edge, I would not like to think that Freddie would fake a panic attack to gain public sympathy as I am sure he knows it was sypathy votes that kept him in at the start.
It did look to me that he was trying to control a panic attack.
tutifruti is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:16 AM #54
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by tutifruti
Freddie commented on Lisa regrouping and I think this was on his mind that he might get put up, and when Bea made it obvious to everyone that she was jumping ship it put him over the edge, I would not like to think that Freddie would fake a panic attack to gain public sympathy as I am sure he knows it was sypathy votes that kept him in at the start.
My thoughts too
Old 12-08-2009, 12:18 AM #55
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by BBmassive
Quote:
My thoughts too
Ditto. Think it was the thought of losing his position within the house that tipped him in to self pity. Nothing more to me. These panic attack threads are getting on my nerves.... he was just sad and "tearful".
setanta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:26 AM #56
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by setanta
Quote:
Originally posted by BBmassive
Quote:
My thoughts too
Ditto. Think it was the thought of losing his position within the house that tipped him in to self pity. Nothing more to me. These panic attack threads are getting on my nerves.... he was just sad and "tearful".
Its is pathetic to be honest grown men and women sucked in by him ,he spit his dummy out because he knew he had blown it and the sheep are falling for it ,
Old 12-08-2009, 12:32 AM #57

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonnii
Neither.

Over-reacting, yes. From a person who suffers panic attacks I find it insulting as to how people are even assuming he had one. You literally think you're going to die when you have them, not joke with Marcus/Siavash and partly cry.
absolutely spot on
suffered bad ones myself for years , what he was doing was attention seeking /drama
real panic attacks are hell
kab is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:34 AM #58

Quote:
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
Quote:
Originally posted by Jonnii
Neither.

Over-reacting, yes. From a person who suffers panic attacks I find it insulting as to how people are even assuming he had one. You literally think you're going to die when you have them, not joke with Marcus/Siavash and partly cry.
I suffer from panic attacks too and surely you know that there are varying levels of panic attack? And they affect everyone differently?

Freddie actually demonstrated one of the most distressing symptoms of panic attacks in the fact that his whole body was convulsing, and he had no control over that, his breathing was all over the place and he looked like he was in real distress at one point.

Don't forget that the HL is also edited so it may have been worse than we saw, the aftermath was when he was in bed on his own sleeping it off. He could have been called to the DR for all we know.

I just think people are being very quick to jump on the Freddie is attention seeking bandwagon.
Thanks Miss Kitty, I concur!!

I have had them for 9 years, varying degrees. Everyone reacts differently with them! Seems he held his in quite well, breathed slowly to bring it down. It was a result of the build up of anxiety from the past few days. Both Bea and Charlie were being somewhat aggressive to him and her unrelenting way of talking down to him is mind-screwing, as she does with anyone who crosses her.

He was clearly upset, he hasn't cried before in the house (I think), and it sounded really genuine. Even Rodrigo thought he was genuinely upset and was concerned, and Rod isn't his biggest fan.

Editing can be so cr*p! Afterwards, I'm glad he calmed down and had a laugh. He needed it.

IndigoJo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:35 AM #59
Banned

Banned

Im ready for slitting my wrists
Old 12-08-2009, 10:59 AM #60
Banned

Banned

bumping this for the peeps who had had enough of the amatuer dramatics last night and went to bed to get over it

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
attack, attention, freddie, panic, seeking