Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 12-08-2009, 11:09 AM #1
Tripping Not Genuflecting

Tripping Not Genuflecting

Default Drowning Not Waving

I can't believe the amount of abuse there is for Freddie
On a day where he has been knocked from pillar to post there are the professional cynics that believe that he is acting (or acting up).
Being in a controlled bubble like the HMs are it's hard to indentify what exactly they go through (every former HM had said that, wether celeb or not) where every emotion is amplified and the smallest of things taken out of hand.
I believe that Freddy has had a very sheltered life before this, hanging with peers that can accomodate his foibles and this experience is very new to him.
When someone with more life experience (lisa) took a total dislike of him within minutes of setting eyes on him, continued to bully and harrass him without provocation, the cynics on here blamed him and shouldered no blame on the bully.
Every Freddy fan will admit to his mistakes (I'm a musketeer fan not a Freddy fan) but it's not forthcoming from the anti Freddy campaigners.
Can you imagine just for a second that he might just be that sensitive, emotional?
Or do you know him so well as to say it's fact you know he's playing a game?
It's funny this comes from me, a paid up member of sickipedia to defend a little lord fauntleroy but I believe his emotions are real. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.
What a terrible day he endured and to read these cynical vitriolic threads saddens me.
So try a little empathy and a little sympathy.

*I fully expect the knockers to be coming at this posts with "facts" and figures but I hope no one you know goes through this.
hennessy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:17 AM #2

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Dappy
BBUSA15: McCrae

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Dappy
BBUSA15: McCrae

I think that was an intelligent and sympathetic post, and as someone whose feelings towards Freddie are pretty neutral, I think you speak a lot of sense.
Jezzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:27 AM #3

Though I'm not a big fan of Freddie,I would agree that the man is quite cultured and rather sensitive,more so than some of the other clods in the house.
Rozartytype is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:40 AM #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Ghostface77
I can't believe the amount of abuse there is for Freddie
On a day where he has been knocked from pillar to post there are the professional cynics that believe that he is acting (or acting up).
Being in a controlled bubble like the HMs are it's hard to indentify what exactly they go through (every former HM had said that, wether celeb or not) where every emotion is amplified and the smallest of things taken out of hand.
I believe that Freddy has had a very sheltered life before this, hanging with peers that can accomodate his foibles and this experience is very new to him.
When someone with more life experience (lisa) took a total dislike of him within minutes of setting eyes on him, continued to bully and harrass him without provocation, the cynics on here blamed him and shouldered no blame on the bully.
Every Freddy fan will admit to his mistakes (I'm a musketeer fan not a Freddy fan) but it's not forthcoming from the anti Freddy campaigners.
Can you imagine just for a second that he might just be that sensitive, emotional?
Or do you know him so well as to say it's fact you know he's playing a game?
It's funny this comes from me, a paid up member of sickipedia to defend a little lord fauntleroy but I believe his emotions are real. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.
What a terrible day he endured and to read these cynical vitriolic threads saddens me.
So try a little empathy and a little sympathy.

*I fully expect the knockers to be coming at this posts with "facts" and figures but I hope no one you know goes through this.
I would not worry if I were you about those who are saying he was faking it. They are trying to make themselves believe the vitriol that has been spewed.

I think that it is difficult to take a dispassionate view even though the evidence is before you.

Please don't worry about those who seek unarm you you know you are right.
fredrica is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:43 AM #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Rozartytype
Though I'm not a big fan of Freddie,I would agree that the man is quite cultured and rather sensitive,more so than some of the other clods in the house.
I agree with you totally and this could be why he is not getting on as well with those hms who perhaps feel they don't understand him. It does not matter really does it.
fredrica is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
drowning, freddie, waving