Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 25-08-2009, 02:08 AM #26
Crikey Moses

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB9: Michael Madsen
Crikey Moses

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by mike888
I put those Least Favourite housemate polls on for information only, NOT as a subject to argue over. They have both had over 3000 hits and as they are very similar I've got no reason to doubt they give a fairly accurate picture of the umpopularity of each of the 3 ALLEGED nominees. We shall have to wait for the true eviction polls to start before we shall know exactly who is most at risk. Somehow I dont think Siavash supporters are going to have many sleepless nights if the eviction polls look similar to those though.
You're forgetting Marcus leads the favourites poll. Do you think those 30% that have him as a favourite won't vote out whoever he's up against?
headaball is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 02:10 AM #27

Quote:
Originally posted by headaball
Quote:
I put those Least Favourite housemate polls on for information only, NOT as a subject to argue over. They have both had over 3000 hits and as they are very similar I've got no reason to doubt they give a fairly accurate picture of the umpopularity of each of the 3 ALLEGED nominees. We shall have to wait for the true eviction polls to start before we shall know exactly who is most at risk. Somehow I dont think Siavash supporters are going to have many sleepless nights if the eviction polls look similar to those though.
You're forgetting Marcus leads the favourites poll. Do you think those 30% that have him as a favourite won't vote out whoever he's up against?
Exactly lol
Brad. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 02:14 AM #28

Quote:
HalfwitFTW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 02:23 AM #29
Crikey Moses

Favourites (more):
Crikey Moses

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by HalfwitFTW
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah but in a vote to evict it's the least favourite polls that matter not the favourite,
They're both equally as important and Marcus has more fans that haters. For example on the most disliked poll, David is less hated than Marcus but Marcus has way more fans, in a vote to evict David would definitely go.
headaball is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 02:29 AM #30

Quote:
Originally posted by VickyJ
Yeah, these dont mean too much tbh...

I voted charlie in the least popular one...but out of the siavash marcus and david, david is my least fave.

They are out of EVERY housemate, and people can be 2nd least fave etc and it doesnt take them into account.
You're entirely right Vicky those polls do include all the housemates so yep there is an unknown factor in there. Charley is the most unpopular, Lisa second and Marcus third. The thing is though would you throw 35p a time at Endemol if you didn't support any of the 3 up for eviction? I know I wouldn't, I've only ever voted once this year and that was to evict Freddie, there's no way I would have wasted money voting Bea out as I didn't really care if she was evicted or not, I would have preferred her to stay though over pointless David. Surely only those supporting Marcus and Siavash are going to be voting in force, if that happens it would split the vote and David would probably be safe.
mike888 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 02:35 AM #31

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah but in a vote to evict it's the least favourite polls that matter not the favourite,
They're both equally as important and Marcus has more fans that haters. For example on the most disliked poll, David is less hated than Marcus but Marcus has way more fans, in a vote to evict David would definitely go.
Not so sure about that, the Marcus/Siavash supporters are going to be voting in force so David might have a lucky escape.
Old 25-08-2009, 02:35 AM #32

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Not so sure about that, the Marcus/Siavash supporters are going to be voting in force so David might have a lucky escape.
No. too many non-tactical voters dislike david i think
Brad. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 02:49 AM #33

Quote:
Originally posted by Bradley.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No. too many non-tactical voters dislike david i think
I dont think its going to be tactical voting, it's going to be the Marcus/Siavash supporters piling in the votes, no one really knows how its going to turn out so I'm happy just to accept whatever the outcome. It's not exactly a matter of national importance, even though it might seem so on here
Old 25-08-2009, 03:33 AM #34
Banned

Banned

Things to consider ...

- Marcus and Siavash fans will primarily gun for David, since fans of one tend to like the opposing HM anyway more than David, and it seems like a good joint-plan that limits damage to both sets.

- Fans of Other HMs will tend to try and eliminate the threat of Marcus and Vash for the final, moreso than bother with David; who has done nothing.

- Neutrals will be more likely to evict Marcus and Vash as they are more controversial and in the forefront of things. David is a non-entity.

... Interesting how it all adds up. This will get messy IMO, but I think David will escape.
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 03:50 AM #35
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Quote:

I voted charlie in the least popular one...but out of the siavash marcus and david, david is my least fave.

They are out of EVERY housemate, and people can be 2nd least fave etc and it doesnt take them into account.
You're entirely right Vicky those polls do include all the housemates so yep there is an unknown factor in there. Charley is the most unpopular, Lisa second and Marcus third. The thing is though would you throw 35p a time at Endemol if you didn't support any of the 3 up for eviction? I know I wouldn't, I've only ever voted once this year and that was to evict Freddie, there's no way I would have wasted money voting Bea out as I didn't really care if she was evicted or not, I would have preferred her to stay though over pointless David. Surely only those supporting Marcus and Siavash are going to be voting in force, if that happens it would split the vote and David would probably be safe.
Which is exactly why the favourite polls should also be taken into account. Not just the least favourite
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 03:53 AM #36
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Things to consider ...

- Marcus and Siavash fans will primarily gun for David, since fans of one tend to like the opposing HM anyway more than David, and it seems like a good joint-plan that limits damage to both sets.

- Fans of Other HMs will tend to try and eliminate the threat of Marcus and Vash for the final, moreso than bother with David; who has done nothing.

- Neutrals will be more likely to evict Marcus and Vash as they are more controversial and in the forefront of things. David is a non-entity.

... Interesting how it all adds up. This will get messy IMO, but I think David will escape.
You might have a point, however, I think david may still be in danger...the fans of the remaining HMs will spilt their votes between siavash and marcus...I think marcus/siavash would be more in danger if it was 1 v 1 with david, for the tactical voting side of it anyway. The spilt vote may save them both.

At least it is not a predictable eviction. I like a little suspense on eviction nights, and nearly every eviction has been way too predictable this year.
Old 25-08-2009, 04:47 AM #37

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Which is exactly why the favourite polls should also be taken into account. Not just the least favourite
I'm not saying the favourite poll shouldn't be taken into account but if I had quoted that one too your head would be too. Anyone would think I was trying to stir things up!!! Anyway apart from losing the will to live I'm also falling Have a nice day
Old 25-08-2009, 04:50 AM #38
0_o

0_o

Quote:

I'm not saying the favourite poll shouldn't be taken into account but if I had quoted that one too your head would be too. Anyone would think I was trying to stir things up!!! Anyway apart from losing the will to live I'm also falling Have a nice day
Haha me too. Good night/morning

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
lovers, marcus, nomination, polls, popularity, pre