Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 28-08-2009, 10:19 AM #1

Default Principles

Whatever you may think of Siavash's behaviour, when he refused to vote for nominations, at least he has stuck by his principles. Despite Big Brothers best attempts to coerce him into voting he has stood by his principles.

His supporters should give him the respect he deserves by following his example, and refusing to vote!
pipsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 10:21 AM #2

Nigeria_Bob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 10:21 AM #3
Lynne

Favourites (more):
CBB17: David Gest
BB15: Chris
Lynne

Favourites (more):
CBB17: David Gest
BB15: Chris

Good point
HBB1508 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 10:39 AM #4

Favourites:
BB11: John James

Favourites:

marcus the wanna-be rebel followed the rules. He'd never take on the mighty Rodrigo. "you signed a contract!!".
lol @ David when he said "if bb asks me to jump I ask how high!!".

Siavash has bigger b@lls than the hard man Marcus. Such man child with is 300 piece star wars doll collection he has at home with mum. :P
ange7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 10:40 AM #5

siavash has no blass, he is a slimey rat, we all know it.
Cristina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 10:52 AM #6

Quote:
Originally posted by ange7
marcus the wanna-be rebel followed the rules. He'd never take on the mighty Rodrigo. "you signed a contract!!".
lol @ David when he said "if bb asks me to jump I ask how high!!".

Siavash has bigger b@lls than the hard man Marcus. Such man child with is 300 piece star wars doll collection he has at home with mum. :P
You seem to have missed the point by going off on an undignified rant against Marcus.
I am merely suggesting that some people consider Siavash to be a dignified man of principle, and that his lead should be respected by his supporters.
Old 28-08-2009, 11:04 AM #7

I see what you are saying. However, I think it is relevent that Siavash's "principles" are in direct conflict with one of the MAIN rules of the game. If he didn't want to play the game by the rules, of which he was well aware beforehand, then why play the game at all? Why take the place of someone who wanted to play by the rules?

That is like Andy Murray showing up to Wimbledon and deciding that he would rather use a golf club instead of a racquet. Or it would be like if Steven Gerrard or David Beckham or Ronaldo showed up to a game and decided that they wanted to spend the time sitting in the exact middle of the field singing show tunes.

(Football isn't my thing, so those are the only names I know. No insult or compliment intended for any particular team or whatever)
Cybele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 11:21 AM #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Cybele
I see what you are saying. However, I think it is relevent that Siavash's "principles" are in direct conflict with one of the MAIN rules of the game. If he didn't want to play the game by the rules, of which he was well aware beforehand, then why play the game at all? Why take the place of someone who wanted to play by the rules?

That is like Andy Murray showing up to Wimbledon and deciding that he would rather use a golf club instead of a racquet. Or it would be like if Steven Gerrard or David Beckham or Ronaldo showed up to a game and decided that they wanted to spend the time sitting in the exact middle of the field singing show tunes.

(Football isn't my thing, so those are the only names I know. No insult or compliment intended for any particular team or whatever)
I agree with you totally, I was just suggesting that those who believe he is principled should follow his example by refusing to vote....
Old 28-08-2009, 11:21 AM #9

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:

BB ISN"T Wimbledon nor is it the the premier league. This is sadder than David screaming "When someone tells me to jump I ask 'how high'". That's what mindless lemmings do. Your allowed to think for yourself and sometimes a rule only seems to be a rule if everyone else thinks it is. It's sad that people are such robots. You all ought to be Rodrigo fans instead of Marcus fans "YOU SIGNED A CONTRACT!!!" lmao!
ange7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 11:23 AM #10

Siavash has absolutely no backbone what so ever, he's a coward and is only bothard about one thing, looking good on tv.
Russeh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 11:24 AM #11
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by pipsy
Whatever you may think of Siavash's behaviour, when he refused to vote for nominations, at least he has stuck by his principles. Despite Big Brothers best attempts to coerce him into voting he has stood by his principles.

His supporters should give him the respect he deserves by following his example, and refusing to vote!
haha, very witty!! But I don't think you'll covince his supporters!!! Good angle and nice try though
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 11:25 AM #12
Banned

Banned

He refused to nominate to save his own sorry arse ,it was a selfish act and a cowardly act
BBmassive is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 11:26 AM #13

Quote:
Quote:

I agree with you totally, I was just suggesting that those who believe he is principled should follow his example by refusing to vote....
Hee hee! You know, I completely missed that. I don't think I read the last bit at all.
Old 28-08-2009, 11:26 AM #14

He does look good on TV.
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 11:27 AM #15

Quote:
Originally posted by BBmassive
He refused to nominate to save his own sorry arse ,it was a selfish act and a cowardly act
Naughty BBmassive
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 11:27 AM #16

Quote:
Originally posted by ange7
Quote:

BB ISN"T Wimbledon nor is it the the premier league. This is sadder than David screaming "When someone tells me to jump I ask 'how high'". That's what mindless lemmings do. Your allowed to think for yourself and sometimes a rule only seems to be a rule if everyone else thinks it is. It's sad that people are such robots. You all ought to be Rodrigo fans instead of Marcus fans "YOU SIGNED A CONTRACT!!!" lmao!
No, but it is just as true for any game. If you don't want to play, then leave. If you go to a school game and refuse to play by the rules, they throw you out. No one applauds them for sticking to their principles. They call them a moron for disrupting everyone else's game.

(Keep in mind that I am a Siavash fan.)
Old 28-08-2009, 11:30 AM #17

Quote:
Originally posted by Patricia4
He does look good on TV.
andy you'd keep him in for that would you?
Russeh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 11:30 AM #18

Quote:
Originally posted by Niamhxo
Quote:

haha, very witty!! But I don't think you'll covince his supporters!!! Good angle and nice try though
Thank You, I will keep trying.
Old 28-08-2009, 11:32 AM #19

I am not sure that Siavash is particularly sticking to any "principles" in all this. But at the same time I don't think he has done anything wrong, as I have said in several other threads. There is the game and then there is the meta-game. Siavash's messing around with Big Brother has been interesting.
BB22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 11:33 AM #20

Principles!!! For god sake none of them have principles they all want to win dispite what rubbish they say to the contary. Principles haha that makes me laugh
Zien is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 11:33 AM #21
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

No, but it is just as true for any game. If you don't want to play, then leave. If you go to a school game and refuse to play by the rules, they throw you out. No one applauds them for sticking to their principles. They call them a moron for disrupting everyone else's game.

(Keep in mind that I am a Siavash fan.) [/quote]

While this is true, remember (way back when Bea was a loving hippy!!) and she "followed" her principles by refusing to do the secret task, everyone applauded her for sticking by her principles
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 11:33 AM #22
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Patricia4
Quote:
Originally posted by BBmassive
Naughty BBmassive
But true ,he is only thinking of himself ,as he is with his pre-eviction "im giving the money to charity"routine/scam
Old 28-08-2009, 11:34 AM #23
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Zien
Principles!!! For god sake none of them have principles they all want to win dispite what rubbish they say to the contary. Principles haha that makes me laugh
They leave their principles in the limo on the way in

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
principles, siavash