Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 02-09-2009, 05:57 PM #1

Default Be honest - you would/have wouldn't you? Siavash

Assuming you're not a kid and that you're a mature 18+ or much older, how can you honestly Judge Siavash badly for being interested in another woman while going out with someone?

Siavash was not married to his girlfriend!

And Siavash's so called girlfriend told him to lie on BB about her not being his girlfriend - her owns words!!!!!!!!

Have you never tried it on with someone else while dating another?

And if you believed you had met someone who really cared about you, like Siavash did, would you not take the chance? Even if you were just dating someone else sometimes? (NOTE Siavash is not even living with the so called girlfriend)

If you say no to the above you are either lying or under 18.
Ghostinthehouse is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:00 PM #2

Plus his girlfriend said they were just seeing each other so she wasn't his girlfriend.
Twiggy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:02 PM #3

Can't see his appeal, myself.
eye sea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:03 PM #4

siavash also said to noirin "can you see us in 5 years time and all that"

i do feel sorry for the girlfriend.
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:03 PM #5
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

I don't think it's right to say that just because Siavash wasn't married or living with his 'girlfriend' that it's ok that he 'got involved' with someone else while he was away from her.

From what I can gather about the situation though, he was seeing this Laura girl for about 4 weeks before he went into the house. So it wasn't the most serious of relationships.

Why she appeared on BBLB as his friend, then the same week went to the gossips rags saying she was his girlfriend of four months, then said on BBBM that this was something they agreed before they went in the house, I have no idea. Makes no sense and it makes me more inclined to think that theirs was a very casual thing that she is building up to something bigger in order to divert attention on to herself.

I think Siavash ****ed up. He was attracted to Noirin big time, and in an environment like the BB house these things are a lot harder to ignore. Noirin played him like a fiddle and he fell for it. You could tell he was serious about her, she just wanted a bit of slap and tickle to ease her 'boredom'.

He's admitted he messed up big time, and is paying the price now, as he will do no doubt when he leaves the house. He's young, he'll hopefully learn from it.
MissKittyFantastico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:04 PM #6

He also went behind Marcuses back. Siavash and Noirin sneakily kissed and got together before Marcus knew. Siavash knew Marcus fancied Noirin and Siavash was Marcuses friend.. and he went behind his back. You dont do that to a friend.
Old 02-09-2009, 06:05 PM #7

I dont feel sorry for his girlfriend he's a single man with nobody to answer to if he want's some fun then good luck to him.
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:05 PM #8

Oh and now he's flirting wildly with Rodrigo! They are both free agents so why not! I like the way all the remaining HMs are getting on together.
The_Long_Run is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:06 PM #9

If I was seeing someone just casually and who I was not very serious about, and found another person who I had really strong feelings for and who I could see myself having a future with, then yes I would.
HalfwitFTW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:06 PM #10

[rquote=2519258&tid=145554&author=bbfanatic]He also went behind Marcuses back. Siavash and Noirin sneakily kissed and got together before Marcus knew. Siavash knew Marcus fancied Noirin and Siavash was Marcuses friend.. and he went behind his back. You dont do that to a friend.[/rquote]
Marcus did'nt stand a chance she did'nt fancy him and they were not best mates.
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:07 PM #11

Okay I must admit, it is easy for me to throw these comments. I will not feel like Siavash feels because he will feel "guilty". Yes I hope he does learn from all this but unfortunately reality has hit him and now he has no chance of winning. The good thing now though is once he is out of the house the only way he can go is up? so good luck to him.

Sorry thought I would give some empathy on the matter.
Old 02-09-2009, 06:07 PM #12
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

[rquote=2519258&tid=145554&author=bbfanatic]He also went behind Marcuses back. Siavash and Noirin sneakily kissed and got together before Marcus knew. Siavash knew Marcus fancied Noirin and Siavash was Marcuses friend.. and he went behind his back. You dont do that to a friend.[/rquote]

Noirin and Marcus wernt an item, no problem if Noirin and Siavash got together, Marcus was just jelous lol.
Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:08 PM #13
Lemon Twerper

Lemon Twerper

TBH he had been calling her his girlfriend on national TV so she probably felt like his girl. Then he cheated on her on national tv. It's not about just fancying 2 people at once.
MargeryFan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:10 PM #14

Look mate, you're way behind the times. LOL. Marcus has already, repeatedly said he was not at all serious about Noirin. Marcus has clearly said that he only chased Noirin because he was bored, and probably for entertainment value!!!

And in a house where people have to pick off each other for a big cash prize there are no real friendships, Marcus understood that by saying that is was just a game and he has no hard feelings towards Siavash.

Old 02-09-2009, 06:14 PM #15

Noirin and Siavash (Oooops, edit\!!!) made a far nicer mutually appreciative couple than Noirin and Marcus. I also think Noirin was pretty innocent in what happened, just going with her feelings and flattered by the caring emotional relationship that Siavash was offferig after all the physical chasing she had just been experiencing. Marcus was only after her because he was bored he tells us (yeah RIGHT! I say, nice post hoc rationalisation).

Noirin's loss going off with Isaac I say, Siavash would have been far better for her. I think he is probably more embarassed about being dumped on national TV than guilty about his so called girl friend. He feels played and exposed by the declared depth of his feeling (which we all heard him declare).
The_Long_Run is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:18 PM #16

[rquote=2519258&tid=145554&author=bbfanatic]He also went behind Marcuses back. Siavash and Noirin sneakily kissed and got together before Marcus knew. Siavash knew Marcus fancied Noirin and Siavash was Marcuses friend.. and he went behind his back. You dont do that to a friend.[/rquote]Marcus had no claim on Noirin, so how can he go behind his back. Having said that, he wanted to tell Marcus straight away.
Twiggy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:50 PM #17

[rquote=2525542&tid=145554&author=Twiggy][rquote=2519258&tid=145554&author=bbfanatic]He also went behind Marcuses back. Siavash and Noirin sneakily kissed and got together before Marcus knew. Siavash knew Marcus fancied Noirin and Siavash was Marcuses friend.. and he went behind his back. You dont do that to a friend.[/rquote]Marcus had no claim on Noirin, so how can he go behind his back. Having said that, he wanted to tell Marcus straight away.[/rquote]

Good point. It was Noirin who pressured Siavash to not talk to Marcus. She was playing both of them for TV.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:09 PM #18
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

[rquote=2519274&tid=145554&author=Patricia4][rquote=2519258&tid=145554&author=bbfanatic]He also went behind Marcuses back. Siavash and Noirin sneakily kissed and got together before Marcus knew. Siavash knew Marcus fancied Noirin and Siavash was Marcuses friend.. and he went behind his back. You dont do that to a friend.[/rquote]
Marcus did'nt stand a chance she did'nt fancy him and they were not best mates.[/rquote]

Marcus had no right to be upset with Siavash, he had no claim to Noirin and they only knew eachother a few weeks so they were hardly best buddies
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:15 PM #19
I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

[rquote=2519221&tid=145554&author=Ghostinthehouse]Assuming you're not a kid and that you're a mature 18+ or much older, how can you honestly Judge Siavash badly for being interested in another woman while going out with someone?

Siavash was not married to his girlfriend!

And Siavash's so called girlfriend told him to lie on BB about her not being his girlfriend - her owns words!!!!!!!!

Have you never tried it on with someone else while dating another?

And if you believed you had met someone who really cared about you, like Siavash did, would you not take the chance? Even if you were just dating someone else sometimes? (NOTE Siavash is not even living with the so called girlfriend)

If you say no to the above you are either lying or under 18.[/rquote]Totally agree, from what i read/heard they were only going out few before Siavash went onto BB, people think he should hung drawn quartered for what hes done, i know when i was his age i messed around about, im not proud of it but thats what happens when your that age.
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
honest, siavash, would or have, wouldn't