Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 12-12-2009, 09:41 PM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by NettoSuperstar! View Post
I agree on what information we've been given, I dont think theres enough to convict. Shes been painted as some evil bitch, but none of the evidence Ive seen makes her any different to most young people
As we know after Knox was arrested the press printed photos of her laughing pretending to fire a WW2 sentry gun, her boyfriend pictured masked holding a cleaver, waxed lyrical about their private lives, nick named her "Foxy Knoxy", all carefully manipulated to portray them as evil maniacs to fill their front pages while we gossip about how horrible they pressuming their guilt.

If I was carefully planning a murder of a friend with no motive or reward, I wouldn't have it carried out in an apartment where my finger prints, possibly DNA could be left incriminating myself and arousing suspicion. It doesnt make sense. Does it to you or anyone else here who seem convinced of her guilt? The morning after they appeared calm and people thought this strange. Well, if they had murdered someone I would expect them to be somewhere else establising alibis.

They were never going to get a fair trial and frankly the case should have been thrown out as Guede has already been found guilty of murder.

I have read in detail a lot of famous and not so famous murder cases and this is one of most confusing cases I have ever come across. I can't 100% they are not guilty of course, but then neither can anyone here say there are no such things as miscarriages of justice.
AndyJK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
foxy, guilty, knoxy