Notices

BB7 Discuss what winner Pete Bennett, Glyn, Aisleyne, Nikki and the other BB7 housemates are doing now, and all that happened in Big Brother 7.

Old 26-02-2006, 04:38 AM #1

Default Good advise about your London audition....

If you want to get past the first stage of the auditions and then onto the diary room stage try and aviod the fat producer with the glasses and blue & black scarf....the reason being is because he does not give people proper auditions where you can be yourself.....ok let me explain.......

Ok what they do is....after you have qued for 2/4 hrs....i guess London's going to be busy next weekend for bb7 audo's, there are 3 executive producers at the auditions and 3-4 producers if it's busy...the best producer i've had is a youngish chap with dark brown hair about 6ftt/2 and thin....you get put into a group of 10 and he picks 2 people to stand in front of the other 8 people and he lets you get on with it dance ,sing,tell jokes almost anything, everyone gets their chance and then he will pick sometimes upto 4/5 people out and stamp their hand with a black bb logo......get him if you can.....there are also 2 women producers(not executive) there they are looking for their friends in the ques most of the time....and then there is the fat bolke with the glasses he's always trying to trip people up with question after question and puts you under alot of pressure he does'nt look you in eye when asking questions he turns to the side and you do'nt know if he's talking to you or the other person....he does not give you the chance to shine you ca'nt be yourself with him and the only chance you get of going through is if he likes the look of you....all the people i've seen him let through have been middle class young teens, i saw him let through a kid through at newcastle and all he spoke about is his hair and how his mom paid for him to have dreadlocks (white kid).....the lady executive is just as bad she just lets through cross dressers and gay men most of the time(nothing against gays) when there was people who had more to offer bb7 then them, hence the gay copper in the middle of a court case....where is the logic in that....good luck if you're going to the london auditions......

I just hope they have some decent people in the house this year....but from what i've seen and other people who have also seen whats been going on with the auditions i fear that bb7 is going to be a let down......before on bb4 i blamed the housemates for a rubbish bb that year but this year it wo'nt be the housemates that make bb7 not worth watching (fingers crossed it will not come to that) but the producers who do not give the decent people in the ques an equal chance to sell themselves.....just for the record i went to the birmingham auditions yesterday did'nt get through but i went home had some lunch and then qued up again just to tell them what a shambles the auditions were and i felt better about it aswell........i told the executive producer what a p***k the fat producer with the glasses is......just give it your best shot next weekend and save bb7 from being dull and i hope you all get through and get in the house.......(well 15 of you)just do not let the producers try and make you look that you are not good enough to be a housemate....when you know you are and you will see people who are not as good as you who will get through a few rounds.........
morganic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-02-2006, 09:08 AM #2

The producer you refer to definitely based his selection solely on looks, but having said that, he made his selections and was looking for one more, so I shoved my hand in front of him and got stamped! So the moral is that appearances matter to him, but it pays also to be a bit pushy.
Cocteau8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 04:11 PM #3

how many people get in the next round? what happens to those people?
ThreeQuid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 06:07 PM #4
WAHEY

Favourites:
BB12: Jay
BB11: John James

WAHEY

Favourites:
BB12: Jay
BB11: John James

yeah my friend raldo went really far before. he just missed out getting in the house.

hes crazy
Kore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 02:05 AM #5

wen i went for my audition i had the 2 women, who rejected me and let in sum drunks ... so i qued up agen and ad sum othat 2 women who were far better, and they let me in
ahall1987 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
advise, audition, good, london