Notices

CBB7 Celebrity Big Brother 7 from 2010, which was won by Alex Reid.

Closed Thread

Old 26-01-2010, 08:02 AM #26
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus58 View Post
Instead he's an extremely successful Hollywood star with £millions in the bank, a couple of mansions, a son to be proud of serving in the British Army, a loving wife, and he's already got another film lined up for when he leaves the house. So in spite of everything, his life is a massive success - go figure

You must be frothing at the mouth
He is a lucky thug though - you can't deny that! Nothing to actually admire about him!
Old 26-01-2010, 08:06 AM #27
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by informer View Post
What is there to be 'proud' of flying out thousands of miles to kill innocent people in an illegal war in order to loot those countries of their natural resources (OIL)
Brave men and women doing their job. If you want to blame someone - blame the politicians and the terrorists.
Old 26-01-2010, 08:53 AM #28

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by yousoboo! View Post
angus58 & informer for BB11 please
I'm game, but I'd probably get thrown out the first week when Informer snivels in the diary room that my overt laughing at his illogical and ignorant opinions is making him appear ridiculous and he feels "emotionally bullied". Ironic really since I am a proud member of the working class he so openly despises and yet I appear to have an ability he lacks, to form opinions based on actual observation of events and reasoned interpretation of the facts rather than mindless prejudice and ignorance. His obsession with all things Vinnie is bordering on the hysterical and I fear he may go into meltdown if and when Vinnie wins CBB. Instead of the usual mindless drivel he posts will we see this?:

Old 26-01-2010, 05:47 PM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasown View Post
Dont know about Angus but I have done my time for Queen and country arsewipe. So please dont gob off about stuff you know nothing about, you dont realise just how stupid you appear.
Please give details about your 'time' considering the illegal nature of our attacks on third world countries recently...im interested how you attribute killing innocent people as 'serving'...
Old 26-01-2010, 05:49 PM #30

Quote:
Wow no wonder I have such a low opinion of you, you are a mentally subnormal middle class ass hole. I have never heard so much drivel coming from one person.

So white van drivers and building site workers are less evolved than you, you really are *****ed up in your attitudes about class and people.

If you took your head out of your arse you would see there are decent people in the "lower" working class you so thoroughly despise. Whats the real problem with you, the oik got more money than you, risen above his station?

Mentally challenged, ignorance, low on the evolutionary scale, caveman, chav. I think you have described yourself admirably in your attack on Vinnie Jones, you really are a poor excuse for something coming from the middle classes and the public school you were educated at, simply must use you as an advertisement for themselves. I bet you make Mummy and Daddy so proud.
A guy came to install some security at our neighbour's house today..should have heard him..it was one swear word after another...vulgar individual with no education or class and guess what? he arrived in a van.....
Old 26-01-2010, 05:50 PM #31

Quote:
I'm game, but I'd probably get thrown out the first week when Informer snivels in the diary room that my overt laughing at his illogical and ignorant opinions is making him appear ridiculous and he feels "emotionally bullied". Ironic really since I am a proud member of the working class he so openly despises and yet I appear to have an ability he lacks, to form opinions based on actual observation of events and reasoned interpretation of the facts rather than mindless prejudice and ignorance. His obsession with all things Vinnie is bordering on the hysterical and I fear he may go into meltdown if and when Vinnie wins CBB. Instead of the usual mindless drivel he posts will we see this?:

Which newspaper do you read....or don't you read?
Old 26-01-2010, 05:52 PM #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOMBAI View Post
Brave men and women doing their job. If you want to blame someone - blame the politicians and the terrorists.
Ah the old ' I was just following orders ' line....
Old 26-01-2010, 05:58 PM #33
User banned

User banned

Quote:
He isnt 'serving' his country though..he is involved in the murder of innocent civilians lets be honest..over a million iraqi's dead since 2003

Any child of a celeb is known for being total layabouts living off their parents wages..e.g the osbournes

He is probably 'bored' hence the natural career option for chavs and layabouts..'join the army'..

it was only the thicko's who joined the army as nobody else would take them...even mcdonalds

Dont you dare try and use the old ' just following orders' line to justify the murder of iraqi's...
You are the true thicko here! You hide behind so called 'principles' whilst no doubt claiming the dole - and sitting in judgement of those brave enough and intelligent enough (certain regiments and positions require academic qualifications) to do what you are clearly not up to doing! Yet another all mouth and no action idiot!
Old 26-01-2010, 06:00 PM #34

Quote:
You are the true thicko here! You hide behind so called 'principles' whilst no doubt claiming the dole - and sitting in judgement of those brave enough and intelligent enough (certain regiments and positions require academic qualifications) to do what you are clearly not up to doing! Yet another all mouth and no action idiot!
You are happy british soldiers have assisted in the death of over 1 million iraqi's so far?
Old 26-01-2010, 06:04 PM #35
User banned

User banned

Quote:
You are happy british soldiers have assisted in the death of over 1 million iraqi's so far?
The Iraqi's murder their own. No respect for human life fullstop!
Old 26-01-2010, 06:06 PM #36

Quote:
The Iraqi's murder their own. No respect for human life fullstop!
Ah what a saint you are....and a lovely example of supporters of the troops

So 1 million killed themselves did they..why did they do that again?

Last edited by informer; 26-01-2010 at 06:09 PM.
Old 26-01-2010, 06:09 PM #37

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I note you don't deny you area thicko on the dole without qualifications and without the guts to defend your country
Old 26-01-2010, 06:15 PM #38

Quote:
I note you don't deny you area thicko on the dole without qualifications and without the guts to defend your country
How is flying thousands of miles to invade, occupy and loot a country of its natural resources 'defending' your country...it only makes us a target

No iraqi or afghani ever attacked us...EVER

No iraqi or afghani was involved in 9/11 or London attacks..

Clearly you are an thick moron who fails to comprehend these basic facts.

Angus, the armchair soldier sitting on his computer I presume.
Old 26-01-2010, 06:17 PM #39
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Ah what a saint you are....and a lovely example of supporters of the troops

So 1 million killed themselves did they..why did they do that again?
And who exactly are the one million Iraqi's you are talking about? Iraqi soldiers, the ones queing up to join the Iraqi army, or the ones who worked for the government etc who were blown up by other Iraqi's. Or the ones taking pot shots at our soldiers and planting bombs to maximise the damage done.
Old 26-01-2010, 06:26 PM #40

Quote:
And who exactly are the one million Iraqi's you are talking about? Iraqi soldiers, the ones queing up to join the Iraqi army, or the ones who worked for the government etc who were blown up by other Iraqi's. Or the ones taking pot shots at our soldiers and planting bombs to maximise the damage done.
Im referring to the 1million massacred by british and american forces my dear....in order to steal their OIL

wake up you imbecile...
Old 26-01-2010, 06:27 PM #41
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

Quote:
A guy came to install some security at our neighbour's house today..should have heard him..it was one swear word after another...vulgar individual with no education or class and guess what? he arrived in a van.....
He was probably using a van because it was better to suited to carrying his tools and equipment, you know like ladders etc, than a Bentley would be.

Just because he swore doesnt mean he has no education.

Enlighten us though, because you seem to have a very poor education and certainly no class. Tell us all about yourself. Was it Eton or Harrow? You really do fit the mould of an ignorant 'toff' who despises normal everyday people.
Old 26-01-2010, 06:30 PM #42

Quote:
He was probably using a van because it was better to suited to carrying his tools and equipment, you know like ladders etc, than a Bentley would be.

Just because he swore doesnt mean he has no education.

Enlighten us though, because you seem to have a very poor education and certainly no class. Tell us all about yourself. Was it Eton or Harrow? You really do fit the mould of an ignorant 'toff' who despises normal everyday people.
First enlighten everyone about 'serving' queen and country...im very interested to hear from another brave armchair soldier..

surely a big brave war hero like you wouldnt be cowardly enough to dodge the question eh?

Seems ive hit home hard some truths about the oafish and peasant like nature of vinnie and his ilk....
Old 26-01-2010, 06:36 PM #43
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

Quote:
Im referring to the 1million massacred by british and american forces my dear....in order to steal their OIL

wake up you imbecile...
Now now dont show yourself up here, no oil was stolen.

In answer to a previous post I could give details but then I would have to kill you. No I didnt kill any civilians, however in a war zone anyone with a weapon can be classed as a legitimate target depending on the rules of engagement.

Also an interesting point, yes there was civilian casualties during both Gulf Conflicts, some were errors. Unfortunatley if you try and hide combatants and site key and vulnerable targets in with civilians errors will happen.

As for Afghanistan, how much oil did we steal from there? Incidentally the Nato operations in Afghanistan were to secure the country and remove the terrorist training camps that trained terrorists including some of those who perpetrated the attacks on the Twin Towers. Admitted it has escalated into something more but the original intention was there.
Old 26-01-2010, 06:40 PM #44
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

Quote:
First enlighten everyone about 'serving' queen and country...im very interested to hear from another brave armchair soldier..

surely a big brave war hero like you wouldnt be cowardly enough to dodge the question eh?

Seems ive hit home hard some truths about the oafish and peasant like nature of vinnie and his ilk....
I joined up in 1980 and ended my service in 2002, during my time in I worked with all three arms of the forces, and saw operational service in Northern Ireland, Belize, Falkland Islands, the former Republic of Yugoslavia (incl. Croatia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Serbia). And went to both parties in the gulf.

Now you what qualifications do you have to be an armchair critic of the armed forces?
Old 26-01-2010, 06:41 PM #45
User banned

User banned

Quote:

wake up you imbecile...
Massacred by British and American forces - who says love - you! Imbecilic moron!
Old 26-01-2010, 06:42 PM #46

Quote:
Now now dont show yourself up here, no oil was stolen.

In answer to a previous post I could give details but then I would have to kill you. No I didnt kill any civilians, however in a war zone anyone with a weapon can be classed as a legitimate target depending on the rules of engagement.

Also an interesting point, yes there was civilian casualties during both Gulf Conflicts, some were errors. Unfortunatley if you try and hide combatants and site key and vulnerable targets in with civilians errors will happen.

As for Afghanistan, how much oil did we steal from there? Incidentally the Nato operations in Afghanistan were to secure the country and remove the terrorist training camps that trained terrorists including some of those who perpetrated the attacks on the Twin Towers. Admitted it has escalated into something more but the original intention was there.
1 million dead iraqi's can be written off as 'errors'.....
Old 26-01-2010, 06:42 PM #47
0_o

0_o

Closing this, getting a little out of hand now.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ape, class, gormless, peasant, punching, typical, vinnie, weight, working