Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 04-02-2010, 02:18 AM #276

Favourites:
BB11: John James

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
Yes InOne
lets hope Down Under Ange7
can understand that Great Speaker.

The Stinking Mess of
New Labour's Islam Policy.
Imagine using this to defend yourself against racist accusation. That's what InOne just did. Using the pain and hurt of a father who lost so much to gain some points and defend himself against my belief that this statement from InOne : "ISLAM IS THE PLAGUE OF THE UK" is racist.
That is soooo damaged lol.

Lol and those links to the English Defense League.. LOL!!! BNP Lite.
EDL set up by the BNP in an underhanded way ... claims they are only against extremist muslims but at protests they chant "WE HATE MUSLIMS".
ange7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:34 AM #277
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):
UBB: Brian
BB11: Josie
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by InOne View Post
Who do the most?
"Islamist terrorism is still perceived as being the biggest threat worldwide, despite the fact that the EU only faced one Islamist terrorist attack in 2008. This bomb attack took place in the UK…Separatist terrorism remains the terrorism area which affects the EU most. This includes Basque separatist terrorism in Spain and France, and Corsican terrorism in France…Past contacts between ETA and the FARC illustrate the fact that also separatist terrorist organizations seek cooperation partners outside the EU on the basis of common interests. In the UK, dissident Irish republican groups, principally the RIRA and the CIRA, and other paramilitary groups may continue to engage in crime and violence"

http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/terrorism-in-europe/

"CNN recently published an article entitled Study: Threat of Muslim-American terrorism in U.S. exaggerated; according to a study released by Duke University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, “the terrorist threat posed by radicalized Muslim-Americans has been exaggerated.”

Yet, Americans continue to live in mortal fear of radical Islam, a fear propagated and inflamed by right wing Islamophobes. If one follows the cable news networks, it seems as if all terrorists are Muslims"

http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/not...s-are-muslims/
NettoSuperstar! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:01 AM #278
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ange7 View Post
sorry couldn't find a point here.... just personal attacks and Arista like trolling.
You misinterpret my general dislike and revoltion of the things you and INOne say as being patronizing lol as though the racist rubbish dribbling like sh*t out of your mouthes means that you ought to be treated with respect.
mahahahah WRONG :P. Can't stand the fire then get out of the kitchen ... and stop thinking your best argument is to claim your the sorry victim being patronized by me.... sounds so Lady Sov :P
You didn't answer why you bother coming onto a predominantly teen website yourself!

And as another poster said - why do you constantly refuse to acknowledge the differrence between religion and race. Muslim is a religion. It may be more commonly associated with certain races, but it is nevertheless a religion also practiced by many whites.

If anyone dares to criticize the Muslim religion, you immediately jump on the bandwagon of calling them racist - which simply exposes your ignorance. That is just your own biased assumptions! I don't know why you are so biased - maybe because you yourself are Muslim and/or non-white - and simply unable to separate the two - making you extremely defensive.

Last edited by WOMBAI; 04-02-2010 at 09:25 AM.
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:04 PM #279
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):

Quote:
The point of "owned" and "win" is that I "owned" you which translates to "Eyez iz the winner!" :P If it sounds like I'm 12 then that should burn even more hehehe
You said "Islam is the plague of the UK". This IS racist. Grow a pair and take it back. Say "Sorry all, I'm a dirty racist who spends all my time on TIBB" hehe. Yes it's technically "Islamophobic" but islamophobes, racists, rednecks, loser ...it's all the same to me champ. Lol that your arguing that your not technically "racist" given that you were not preaching and actively encouraging racial hate and violence but rather you were trying to push religious hate and violence. And yes a statement like that is an act of violence in any court in the UK. Inciting hate, racial, religious or otherwise that will incite violence among others is criminal. Don't worry though...on TIBB it's all good, people like you can get away with stupid and foolish statements like “Islam is the plague of the UK”.
Well if a few lines of text tell me i'm racist it must be true...
Old 04-02-2010, 01:20 PM #280
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):

ange, as an Aussie, why are you so interested in organizations in the UK? I already higlighted the problems of racism in OZ. Something most Aussies like to brush under the carpet.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:29 PM #281
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOMBAI View Post
You didn't answer why you bother coming onto a predominantly teen website yourself!

And as another poster said - why do you constantly refuse to acknowledge the differrence between religion and race. Muslim is a religion. It may be more commonly associated with certain races, but it is nevertheless a religion also practiced by many whites.

If anyone dares to criticize the Muslim religion, you immediately jump on the bandwagon of calling them racist - which simply exposes your ignorance. That is just your own biased assumptions! I don't know why you are so biased - maybe because you yourself are Muslim and/or non-white - and simply unable to separate the two - making you extremely defensive.
Your not having some deep theological discussion though are you? You constantly attack muslim people generally, have no tolerance or understanding of the wider muslim population, you have on a number of occassions tried to imply that "they" are a bigger problem than they are, that they are a massive threat to british culture and that most think the same way, you also assume that white christian culture is superior and faultless in some way...bigotry is bigotry...you also seem to think that the reason black people are over represented in the crimiminal justice system is because they IZ black, you dont want to look at it any other way...you really think we're going to believe your bigotry stops there and you arent prejudiced against ethnic minorities?...that your not racist at all? do us a favour...mostly the things you say impact on behaviour towards the muslim population generally, this kind of bigoted right wing islamaphobia is responsible for attacks on innocent muslims and perpetuates the problem...but thats the idea right? I dont think you have any interest in solving the problem of islamic extremism in Britain at all

Last edited by NettoSuperstar!; 04-02-2010 at 01:39 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 06:46 PM #282
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NettoSuperstar! View Post
Your not having some deep theological discussion though are you? You constantly attack muslim people generally, have no tolerance or understanding of the wider muslim population, you have on a number of occassions tried to imply that "they" are a bigger problem than they are, that they are a massive threat to british culture and that most think the same way, you also assume that white christian culture is superior and faultless in some way...bigotry is bigotry...you also seem to think that the reason black people are over represented in the crimiminal justice system is because they IZ black, you dont want to look at it any other way...you really think we're going to believe your bigotry stops there and you arent prejudiced against ethnic minorities?...that your not racist at all? do us a favour...mostly the things you say impact on behaviour towards the muslim population generally, this kind of bigoted right wing islamaphobia is responsible for attacks on innocent muslims and perpetuates the problem...but thats the idea right? I dont think you have any interest in solving the problem of islamic extremism in Britain at all
Bigotry is bigotry! That I do agree!

"A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices."

There are many types of bigotry and the above quotation describes you just as perfectly as you attempt to describe others - in that you are bigoted and prejudiced towards anyone whose opinions differ from yours and who dare to criticize the Muslim religion.

In my opinion, the Muslim religion is oppressive and dictorial and is the first to express intolerance and prejudice towards others. Its attitudes towards women belong in the dark ages and have no place in the modern world. No religion is perfect, I have never claimed otherwise, you are the one making assumptions there.

The reasons why certain races are over-represented in the justice system are many and varied - but valid statistics prove that certain races are most responsible for violent crime, particularly gun crime, in this country. There is no doubting that - whatever reasons people wish to put forward as the cause of that.

And this country values free speech to the point that people can and should be able to express disapproval of other religions. This is not a Muslim country! And I most certainly do not approve of any innocent people being attacked by anyone - there you go again, making wild assumptions based on your belief that anyone who dislikes the Muslim religion is the sort of person who would approve of such actions. That is called prejudice!

Last edited by WOMBAI; 04-02-2010 at 06:48 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 03:57 AM #283

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Well if a few lines of text tell me i'm racist it must be true...
mahahahah limp reply... try post after post including post BNP youtubes. Get back under your rock buddy or try actually arguing a point. Finish this sentence. Post BNP videos and inciting Islamic hate is not racist ( oops or islamophobic ...'waaaaa') because....
Old 05-02-2010, 04:03 AM #284
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):

Quote:
mahahahah limp reply... try post after post including post BNP youtubes. Get back under your rock buddy or try actually arguing a point. Finish this sentence. Post BNP videos and inciting Islamic hate is not racist ( oops or islamophobic ...'waaaaa') because....
Right, you seem a bit scarily keen....
Old 05-02-2010, 04:12 AM #285

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:

WOM: "You didn't answer why you bother coming onto a predominantly teen website yourself!"
I think it's a sad loser act to argue racial and religious hate on a teen website and then turn into a pussy when the adults come. That's the point I made then and the one I'm repeating now. If he's right then let him argue why saying that Islam is the plague of the UK is NOT a meat headed thing to say. You agree with him or not?

WOM:"you constantly refuse to acknowledge the differrence between religion and race"
This too was answered. Try scrolling up and rubbing your forehead on your monitor, maybe the idea has a better chance of making it through via osmosis since you simply READING post ain't working. Read the post mate. Answered already ...zzzzz.
WOM:"you immediately jump on the bandwagon of calling them racist"
nah I only call racist that hehe.... and I explain and give those losers EVERY opportunity to explain why I'm wrong and why they aren't racist. Your sad strategy is to imply that my accusation of racism can be ignored given that I call EVERYONE racist. Nah,,, that's a fail ...I don't and when I do I FULLY explain why. Problem is some people simply don't get that a statement like "Islam is the PLAGUE of the UK" is some hardcore incitement to religious hate and violence, If YOU don't agree then lol argue THAT :P
Old 05-02-2010, 04:15 AM #286

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Right, you seem a bit scarily keen....
I'm not the one posting BNP videos
What time is it there 4:30 am? Got a lot on tomorrow? ... ooops
What was that video you post that talked about dirty benefit scroungers?... remind me.
wow 13000 post in 5 months :P

Last edited by ange7; 05-02-2010 at 04:17 AM.
Old 05-02-2010, 04:18 AM #287
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I'm not the one posting BNP videos :P.
What time is it there 4:30 am? Got a lot on tomorrow? :P
What was that video you post that talked about dirty benefit scroungers?... remind me.
wow 13000 post in 5 months :P
You don't take into the the snug and BH which are bascially msn convos. That clears the post count up.

What BNP vids????
Old 05-02-2010, 05:23 AM #288

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
You don't take into the the snug and BH which are bascially msn convos. That clears the post count up.

What BNP vids????
"That clears the post count up" ...hehe nah bro

re BNP vidz
EDL were set up by the BNP ( actually by the BNP's publicity team)...they knew the term BNP still left a nasty taste in some peoples mouthes.
At rallies they yell "WE HATE MUSLIMS". YOU post English Defense league videos ... correct?
Old 05-02-2010, 08:32 AM #289
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Bigotry is bigotry! That I do agree!

"A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices."

There are many types of bigotry and the above quotation describes you just as perfectly as you attempt to describe others - in that you are bigoted and prejudiced towards anyone whose opinions differ from yours and who dare to criticize the Muslim religion.

In my opinion, the Muslim religion is oppressive and dictorial and is the first to express intolerance and prejudice towards others. Its attitudes towards women belong in the dark ages and have no place in the modern world. No religion is perfect, I have never claimed otherwise, you are the one making assumptions there.

The reasons why certain races are over-represented in the justice system are many and varied - but valid statistics prove that certain races are most responsible for violent crime, particularly gun crime, in this country. There is no doubting that - whatever reasons people wish to put forward as the cause of that.

And this country values free speech to the point that people can and should be able to express disapproval of other religions. This is not a Muslim country! And I most certainly do not approve of any innocent people being attacked by anyone - there you go again, making wild assumptions based on your belief that anyone who dislikes the Muslim religion is the sort of person who would approve of such actions. That is called prejudice!
Its not the muslim religion or most of the muslim people though is it, which is what your pushing forward and what is causing the resentment towards ALL muslims? doh!

You cant state that black people are most responsible only that they are more likely to be convicted....but I see thats a natural position for you to assume given your obvious prejudices!

Lol@trying to call me a bigot...all Im doing is pointing out your prejudices and lack of reason on the situation...go back to your Daily Mail and be outraged all your life if you want! Grrr bloody muslims and blacks, all their fault! lol

Last edited by NettoSuperstar!; 05-02-2010 at 08:42 AM.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:16 AM #290
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NettoSuperstar! View Post
Its not the muslim religion or most of the muslim people though is it, which is what your pushing forward and what is causing the resentment towards ALL muslims? doh!

You cant state that black people are most responsible only that they are more likely to be convicted....but I see thats a natural position for you to assume given your obvious prejudices!

Lol@trying to call me a bigot...all Im doing is pointing out your prejudices and lack of reason on the situation...go back to your Daily Mail and be outraged all your life if you want! Grrr bloody muslims and blacks, all their fault! lol
http://www.parliament.the-stationery.../181/18105.htm

I posted this link once before - did you not read it properly? It is not the Daily Mail - but official government statistics! It states that, yes, certain races are more likely to be stopped and arrested, often unfairly - but it also states that certain races are, without doubt and for whatever reasons, committing more violent gun crime in this country. Highlighting that for the fact that it is - is not being racist! Refusal to acknowledge such things - prevents action from being taken - and resolving the problem.

And I am just pointing out your prejudices - don't dish it out, if you can't take it!
Old 05-02-2010, 11:59 AM #291
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):

Quote:
"That clears the post count up" ...hehe nah bro

re BNP vidz
EDL were set up by the BNP ( actually by the BNP's publicity team)...they knew the term BNP still left a nasty taste in some peoples mouthes.
At rallies they yell "WE HATE MUSLIMS". YOU post English Defense league videos ... correct?
I want links young man.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:37 PM #292
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):

Quote:
http://www.parliament.the-stationery.../181/18105.htm

I posted this link once before - did you not read it properly? It is not the Daily Mail - but official government statistics! It states that, yes, certain races are more likely to be stopped and arrested, often unfairly - but it also states that certain races are, without doubt and for whatever reasons, committing more violent gun crime in this country. Highlighting that for the fact that it is - is not being racist! Refusal to acknowledge such things - prevents action from being taken - and resolving the problem.

And I am just pointing out your prejudices - don't dish it out, if you can't take it!
What cant I take? lol

Right from your article the only one Ive seen is yer telegraph one which was biased much! :-

"Many witnesses asserted that figures showing more young black people entering and remaining within the Criminal Justice System did not simply imply a higher quantity and level of offending:

"The fact that Black young people are overrepresented within the youth justice system does not simply indicate a higher level of offending in general. The relationship is complex including the potential areas of discrimination…"[24]

"18. Evidence from the Home Office's Offending, Crime and Justice survey suggests white young people and those of mixed ethnic origin are more likely to report offending behaviour than young males in other ethnic groups, including black young people.[26] The findings from Home Office self-report surveys have been remarkably similar over time.[27] The most recent sweep of the survey found white males aged from 10-25 were "far more likely" to have committed an offence within the last year than young males in other ethnic groups (28% compared with a range of 12% to 19% for other ethnic groups).[28] The survey found that once young black people committed an offence, they were more likely to come to the attention of the police"

"Young black people are disproportionately likely to be arrested, remanded in custody, convicted and imprisoned "

"Many people in my community live in absolute terror, and they have armed themselves in response to that terror."[55]

""They pop up to the police more, because the kinds of crimes they do people are more concerned with and are more visible because they are on the street."

"Often, the profile of the area may be more important than ethnicity in understanding why young people from certain groups are disproportionately involved in crime. In the words of Professor Gus John, an educationalist and expert in race and urban regeneration, "we need to be careful to understand the specific circumstances in particular areas before we make overall judgements about the involvement in crime of one particular group."

mostly backs up what Im saying and where there is a problem with gun crime in black communitites (the bit you most want to concentrate on cos it proves them blacks are evil eh?) (exagerated in the media of course) it is mostly black people that are also the victims... in turn then arming themselves because of the fear of gun crime itself...the cycle goes on...some of these people have come from places where war etc...There but for the grace of god go us all!

Last edited by NettoSuperstar!; 05-02-2010 at 01:43 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 02:36 PM #293
User banned

User banned

mostly backs up what Im saying and where there is a problem with gun crime in black communitites (the bit you most want to concentrate on cos it proves them blacks are evil eh?) (exagerated in the media of course) it is mostly black people that are also the victims... in turn then arming themselves because of the fear of gun crime itself...the cycle goes on...some of these people have come from places where war etc...There but for the grace of god go us all![/QUOTE]

That last paragraph is exactly the point I was making - that whatever the cause - there is an increased problem in certain groups with violence and gun crime. Yes, I know some people have come from countries of war - but we don't want it on our streets - that is exactly the point I am making. They are bringing the problems of their country to our country - how can that be benefical to our country! Surely they would want to escape those problems in those countries - not just repeat the lifestyle here - to me, it just doesn't make sense. They have a chance of more peaceful, less violent lives - why just continue the culture of violence here!

And don't put words in people's mouths - the only one calling anyone evil here is you. Your words - not mine!
Old 05-02-2010, 02:40 PM #294
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):

Quote:
mostly backs up what Im saying and where there is a problem with gun crime in black communitites (the bit you most want to concentrate on cos it proves them blacks are evil eh?) (exagerated in the media of course) it is mostly black people that are also the victims... in turn then arming themselves because of the fear of gun crime itself...the cycle goes on...some of these people have come from places where war etc...There but for the grace of god go us all!
That last paragraph is exactly the point I was making - that whatever the cause - there is an increased problem in certain groups with violence and gun crime. Yes, I know some people have come from countries of war - but we don't want it on our streets - that is exactly the point I am making. They are bringing the problems of their country to our country - how can that be benefical to our country! Surely they would want to escape those problems in those countries - not just repeat the lifestyle here - to me, it just doesn't make sense. They have a chance of more peaceful, less violent lives - why just continue the culture of violence here!

And don't put words in people's mouths - the only one calling anyone evil here is you. Your words - not mine![/QUOTE]

Well you seem to want to concentrate on problems that involve ethnic minorities...ignore anything else thats wrong with society...whats your answer? shut the doors?...people here dont know how lucky they have it.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bassett, islam4uk, marching, wooton