Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Creative Writing and Books This area is for members' stories and poetry. Also a forum for book reviews and discussion.

Old 31-05-2010, 11:07 PM #176
Jaydaughter

Favourites:
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Adam

Jaydaughter

Favourites:

Jamesy

Jayson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 11:39 PM #177
REVIVAL

REVIVAL

Last bump i promise, vote please
Old 01-06-2010, 12:27 AM #178

Gotta be Zed next.
Mrluvaluva is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 11:01 AM #179
REVIVAL

REVIVAL

The Mod Picked was Zed.......more soon
Old 01-06-2010, 11:47 AM #180
REVIVAL

REVIVAL

The Asylum: Part 2 The Deaths

As the main group cautiously walked down the boards Chooie noticed an open vent on the ground. "guys one of us could fit in there" he said. "not me" quipped Emiline. "Sure you'd be used to being on your hands and feet anyway" Paddy snapped. Jayshunned volunteered and quickly scurried into the vent. "I can see a light down there, you guys keep going and i'll catch up with you all in a bit, just place the vent cover back on so it looks normal" With that the others left Jayshunned to crawl down the vent, seemingly not worried that another Member had left the group. They continued down the corridor which was getting darker and darker.

Watching from a distance MOD Zed smirked. He quietly walked up and screwed the vent back on tightly. "I knew they'd fall for that" he thought. Jayshunned was tarpped in the vent now but didn't know. Zed slowly followed the other Members, thinking what he'd do next.

Jayshunned finally came to where the vent dropped down, he took out his brrom and used it as a pole to slide down to the room below. He looked at the room and quickly began to regret coming in. It was Beatty's Room.

Member 16
Beatty - Obsessed with men a real BEAST, which usually overpowers her judgement. Has been likened to the Woman from Species. All she wants to do is Mate and escape. Her spawn could signal the end of the Boards which she knows SHE NEEDS OUT!

Jayshunned quickly climbed up the pole and pulled his brush up with him. He went back down the vent and tried to get out. The vent wouldn't budge. Jayshunned began to worry, he could hear Beatty playing Jedward "She bangs". Suddeny a voice said "I'm ready Jay" The Vent collapsed down and Jayshunned rolled out of it onto a bed. A fight began with the two trading punches. Beatty kneed him in the face which knocked him off his feet. He noticed a metal bar had been bent and was sticking out from on top of the vent. "this won't hurt me at all, shame about you" she exclaimed. With the thought of what was to come and the potential offspring, Jayshunned with blood trickling down his face jumped ontop of Beatty and threw both of them at the metal bar sticking out. It pireced striaght through both of their bodies killing them both instantly. Jayshunned had escaped a fate worse than the boards, Fatherhood.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:52 AM #181
Jaydaughter

Favourites:

Jaydaughter

Favourites:

RIP Jayshunned

Old 01-06-2010, 11:53 AM #182
REVIVAL

REVIVAL

He died for the greater good......he is a true warrior.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:41 PM #183
Z

Z

Oh my, I'm sorry about that Jays..hunned! Ahahaha Eoin this is classic!
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:58 PM #184
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:24 PM #185
REVIVAL

REVIVAL

The Asylum: Part 2 THE GAMBLE

As the members awoke they realised that they had come across the worst of them all. It was Marcus. They panned around the room and all realised they were strapped to Metal Tables (Again Rosstopher sensed another missed opportunity). They tried to free themselves but to no avail. "You all thought i'd let you escape this place without putting up any sort of fight?" laughed Marcus. "You can keep trying to escape but it won't work and for 4 of you your bid for freedom ends here". "I have rigged you up to a random shot firing device similar to a gun chamber". "It's time to play the game" he remarked "RUSSIAN ROULETTE"

They couldn't believe what was about to happen and most closed their eyes. "Guys im sorry this was all my fault, if I had of said to go the other way we'd be fine, I'm so sorry" said Shaunessy. The Chambers began to make a large clicking noise and they knew their time was up, just not who's time yet. Orla cried ferociously as the clicking got faster and louder......tick tick tick was all that could be heard now and it drowned out the screams of the Members. A Loud Bang sounded out. The first Member had met their maker....Youyourself&you had been shot straight through the head. Killed instantly. The click's remained fast and loud. the second shot billowed through the boards awakening Karlito and Stewie form a cannabis induced slumber. The second victim was Jessintha who had been shot through the side of the head, blood pured from her ears and began trickling out her eyes. 2 more shots were fired and Chooie let out a scream, he had been shot in the kneecaps and the pain was immense, Chooie kept screaming in agony while the others anticipated the final shot. Except ths time instead of 1 or 2 shots it was too many for them to count, they looked over and couldnt believe it, Larry had been shot multiple times in the face, so much so that he was beyond recognisable now. Chooie was loosing blood rapidly and told the others "not to give up and not to trust anyone. His hed dropped and with that the clicking stopped. Shaunessy had kept is eyes closed throughout the ordeal and was shaking manicly.

He opened his eyes and saw the blood everywhere, he was shocked to see 4 fallen comrades. Marcus said that Stewie and Karlito were on their way here, he said they would be next. Shaunessy pleaded not to kill them. "What have you got that I need?" asked Marcus. "Rosstopher" answered Shaunessy. Marcus grinned and exited the room through a lift. Orla could make out 3 buttons on the panel inside "Boards", "Basement" and "Tower". "ah ah ah you need an access code to get it to work" quipped Marcus. Orla pretended she didn't know what he was on about.

The deal had been done and now was the time to think fast. Should they tell the others they had encountered Marcus and the deal they had reached? "We have to tell them" said Emiline. Orla nodded in agreement. Just at that moment Stewie and Karlito entered the room, quickly seeing all the dead bodies Karlito threw up and Stewie gagged in horror. "We need to go now, Karlito help them out NOW" demanded Stewie. As they eventually helped the 3 out they could hear a noise coming from the halls, they all stopped what they were doing and listened intently.
"Cause all I ever wanted was to see you smile". "It's 400Pounds" mouthed Karlito. They saw that the room across from them had mirrors all over it. They knew he was going there but how could they leave without him hearing?

Last edited by Iceman; 02-06-2010 at 01:41 PM.
Iceman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:28 PM #186
Jaydaughter

Favourites:

Jaydaughter

Favourites:

C

Old 01-06-2010, 04:29 PM #187
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

lmfao @ Rosstopher missing an opportunity.

ROOM C!

Quote:

Old 01-06-2010, 04:44 PM #188
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Zed had gotten the full brunt of Paddy's weapn and couldn't move, his jaw had dropped wide open (somewhere in the building Rosstopher sensed a missed opportunity).
PMSL

And C...
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:45 PM #189
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

C for sure.
Stu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:04 PM #190
REVIVAL

REVIVAL

right im going to buy a cake will do next part then hope you're all still enjoying it.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:36 PM #191
Elite Member

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones
Strictly 2009: Ali & Brian

Elite Member

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones
Strictly 2009: Ali & Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Zed had gotten the full brunt of Paddy's weapn and couldn't move, his jaw had dropped wide open (somewhere in the building Rosstopher sensed a missed opportunity).
Hahahaha!

Room C.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:56 PM #192
REVIVAL

REVIVAL

right im busy at moment butwill put the rest of Part 2 up later on.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:40 PM #193
REVIVAL

REVIVAL

im really tired tonight so wont be doing this. Here's a titbit though to keep you all going.

(can i just say tit again LOL)

Its the first line from each paragraph.

As the members awoke they realised that they had come across the worst of them all.

They couldn't believe what was about to happen and most closed their eyes.

He opened his eyes and saw the blood everywhere, he was shocked to see 4 fallen comrades.

The deal had been done and now was the time to think fast.

Thats your lot for today.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:44 PM #194
REVIVAL

REVIVAL

also if youd like to say who you want to see more of or any members included now is the time to do it. it's gonna pick up pace and most likely be done by Saturday.

Only gonna have 3 new members so suggestions welcome.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:19 AM #195
Z

Z

Aw man, awesome update haha! Oh Rosstopher...

I kick ass, ha! I vote Room C as well!
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:10 PM #196
REVIVAL

REVIVAL

doing next part now......

4 deaths
Old 02-06-2010, 01:43 PM #197
REVIVAL

REVIVAL

The Asylum; Part 2 THE GAMBLE

As the members awoke they realised that they had come across the worst of them all. It was Marcus. They panned around the room and all realised they were strapped to Metal Tables (Again Rosstopher sensed another missed opportunity). They tried to free themselves but to no avail. "You all thought i'd let you escape this place without putting up any sort of fight?" laughed Marcus. "You can keep trying to escape but it won't work and for 4 of you your bid for freedom ends here". "I have rigged you up to a random shot firing device similar to a gun chamber". "It's time to play the game" he remarked "RUSSIAN ROULETTE"

They couldn't believe what was about to happen and most closed their eyes. "Guys im sorry this was all my fault, if I had of said to go the other way we'd be fine, I'm so sorry" said Shaunessy. The Chambers began to make a large clicking noise and they knew their time was up, just not who's time yet. Orla cried ferociously as the clicking got faster and louder......tick tick tick was all that could be heard now and it drowned out the screams of the Members. A Loud Bang sounded out. The first Member had met their maker....Youyourself&you had been shot straight through the head. Killed instantly. The click's remained fast and loud. the second shot billowed through the boards awakening Karlito and Stewie form a cannabis induced slumber. The second victim was Jessintha who had been shot through the side of the head, blood pured from her ears and began trickling out her eyes. 2 more shots were fired and Chooie let out a scream, he had been shot in the kneecaps and the pain was immense, Chooie kept screaming in agony while the others anticipated the final shot. Except ths time instead of 1 or 2 shots it was too many for them to count, they looked over and couldnt believe it, Larry had been shot multiple times in the face, so much so that he was beyond recognisable now. Chooie was loosing blood rapidly and told the others "not to give up and not to trust anyone. His hed dropped and with that the clicking stopped. Shaunessy had kept is eyes closed throughout the ordeal and was shaking manicly.

He opened his eyes and saw the blood everywhere, he was shocked to see 4 fallen comrades. Marcus said that Stewie and Karlito were on their way here, he said they would be next. Shaunessy pleaded not to kill them. "What have you got that I need?" asked Marcus. "Rosstopher" answered Shaunessy. Marcus grinned and exited the room through a lift. Orla could make out 3 buttons on the panel inside "Boards", "Basement" and "Tower". "ah ah ah you need an access code to get it to work" quipped Marcus. Orla pretended she didn't know what he was on about.

The deal had been done and now was the time to think fast. Should they tell the others they had encountered Marcus and the deal they had reached? "We have to tell them" said Emiline. Orla nodded in agreement. Just at that moment Stewie and Karlito entered the room, quickly seeing all the dead bodies Karlito threw up and Stewie gagged in horror. "We need to go now, Karlito help them out NOW" demanded Stewie. As they eventually helped the 3 out they could hear a noise coming from the halls, they all stopped what they were doing and listened intently.
"Cause all I ever wanted was to see you smile". "It's 400Pounds" mouthed Karlito. They saw that the room across from them had mirrors all over it. They knew he was going there but how could they leave without him hearing?
Old 02-06-2010, 01:55 PM #198
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

400pound is coming to rid the world of us filthy smokers .

Great stuff.
Stu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:33 PM #199
REVIVAL

REVIVAL

Yeah if he can stop looking in the mirrors......decided to add only 1 new character and finish it tomorrow night hopefully or maybe tonight, depends how bored I am later.....
Old 02-06-2010, 02:50 PM #200
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

hahaha aww. Wait did Chooie die? edit: yes.

Quote:

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
asylum, gamble, part