Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 16-06-2010, 09:28 PM #1
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):

Default Rachael is a BIG Hypocrite!

When Sunshine was worried that some of them didnt like her and wanted her evicted at Vote Mole - gate, Govan, Rachael and co. just told her to stop being paranoid basically.

Look who's paranoid John James doesnt like them now, Rachael.
She just said 'you can tell by his voice he doesnt like me'.

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 09:30 PM #2
Focus

Favourites (more):

Focus

Favourites (more):

'Being stuck in a house with somebody who doesnt like you is really really hard.'

It wasnt for Sunny then? Just you, even though she had more than half the house against her? She is all me me me, get her OUT!

Old 16-06-2010, 09:31 PM #3
Bitch is BACK!

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Olly Murs

Bitch is BACK!

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Olly Murs

Excellent points

Look who's back baby!
Annie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 09:32 PM #4
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB14: Charlie
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
BB14: Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie View Post
Excellent points
this
fruit_cake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 09:35 PM #5

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Sunshine FTW

Rachael needs to get the hell out!
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 09:44 PM #6

Default Crocodile Tears!.....Give the girl an oscar!

Its funny since Rachael has been put up by Dave ,out come the tears!....Trying to get people to feel sorry for her?....God! what a actress!....Where was she when Sunshine was crying alot in the first week?.....She left her out to dry!.....Having said that i wish boring sods like that northern orange tart.... Ife,whats she done since day one?......and Mr eyebrows were up instead!!!
JOSH69 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 09:47 PM #7
Banned

Favourites (more):
UBB: Nikki
BB11: Mario

Banned

Favourites (more):

remind me again what sort of things Sunshine cried over...

Rachael does have reason for this. Dave going and putting her up for eviction like that must feel harsh on her. we know he had to choose someone, but you always think 'oh i knew it'd be me' or 'it always happens to me' whatever about situations in life.

then John putting her down like that seemed to top it all off really.
Stacey. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 09:49 PM #8

Favourites (more):
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB18: Deborah

I like this thread.

It was like all her fears because of the booos, were about to come to fruision before she had had a chance to show the world that she actually is quite a good beyonce pub karaoke singer with a nice rack.

god, I will be so gutted if she's evicted.

Last edited by parmnion; 16-06-2010 at 09:53 PM.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 09:52 PM #9
Focus

Favourites (more):

Focus

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey.x View Post

Rachael does have reason for this. Dave going and putting her up for eviction like that must feel harsh on her. we know he had to choose someone, but you always think 'oh i knew it'd be me' or 'it always happens to me' whatever about situations in life.

Govan and a few others deliberately voted her the mole thinking she was in order to get her evicted - that is way more harsh than somebody putting you up (and Dave had to chose somebody, and he doesnt really get on with Rachael so he wasnt backstabbing) for eviction and only possibly going!

And no you dont, she was just looking for sympothy to try help her stay, and tried making a move on JJ to make viewers interested in her.. backfired much?

Old 16-06-2010, 09:59 PM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jords View Post
When Sunshine was worried that some of them didnt like her and wanted her evicted at Vote Mole - gate, Govan, Rachael and co. just told her to stop being paranoid basically.

Look who's paranoid John James doesnt like them now, Rachael.
She just said 'you can tell by his voice he doesnt like me'.
so what rachel didnt deserve the crap john gave her she's not a hypocrit atall!
LiquidGold is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 10:01 PM #11

Quote:

Stacey!.....Its way past your bedtime!!!!
Old 16-06-2010, 10:03 PM #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSH69 View Post
Its funny since Rachael has been put up by Dave ,out come the tears!....Trying to get people to feel sorry for her?....God! what a actress!....Where was she when Sunshine was crying alot in the first week?.....She left her out to dry!.....Having said that i wish boring sods like that northern orange tart.... Ife,whats she done since day one?......and Mr eyebrows were up instead!!!
Totally agree... those three have done nothing.Monobrow I think has taken on the chefs role to keep him in favour cos he has No personality... Northern orange tart is harmless but my god all you see is her pruning herself...again No personality....and Ife just tagging to Shabby and the others...
Rachel is completely selfish and only thinks of herself.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 10:06 PM #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Totally agree... those three have done nothing.Monobrow I think has taken on the chefs role to keep him in favour cos he has No personality... Northern orange tart is harmless but my god all you see is her pruning herself...again No personality....and Ife just tagging to Shabby and the others...
Rachel is completely selfish and only thinks of herself.
Yep!!!!!.....Couldn,t put it better myself!
Old 16-06-2010, 10:08 PM #14
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

It shows how shallow and pathetic Rachael is that she was actually upset that noone in the house fancies her because 'she's not used to not having guys fancying her'. She's not only a hypocrite she's utterly pathetic, and I'm glad JJ is putting her in her place tbh.

“Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same” ~ Alan Ball
♥♥♥

MissKittyFantastico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 10:18 PM #15
Banned

Favourites (more):

Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Govan and a few others deliberately voted her the mole thinking she was in order to get her evicted - that is way more harsh than somebody putting you up (and Dave had to chose somebody, and he doesnt really get on with Rachael so he wasnt backstabbing) for eviction and only possibly going!

And no you dont, she was just looking for sympothy to try help her stay, and tried making a move on JJ to make viewers interested in her.. backfired much?
ah yeah. it was only the fact though that the same reason you're giving for Dave actually. Govan and Dave both had to choose someone.

Rachael thinks she's hated because of the boo's she had going on, and i guess she's scared of being the first evictee, when actually she shouldn't even be up for eviction!

i don't get how she was looking for sympathy. she was obviously upset that she felt Dave just picked on her. that's a horrible feeling. all she said was she finds him hot... is it not alright for her to say the truth? it was clear she liked him before! he's treating her like **** when he didn't appear to have a problem with her before...

and i can absolutely guarantee that if Rachael or Govan had been saying what John has been about Sunshine or anyone else [basically other than Rachael or Govan], you would definitely be agreeing with the person in Rachael's place.
Old 16-06-2010, 10:19 PM #16

Rachael just irritates me with her attitude, you know when going into the BB house there will be twists and turns and this was a brilliant one. Her reaction in being the one picked was just an "Oscar" winning performance, if she would of taken it on the chin and got on with being in the house I would of had more sympathy for her.

: Josie and Corin
Like: Ben,Mario and John James
Indifferent: Dave, Steve, Rachel, Andrew, JJ, Jo & Laura
: No One Yet

Sorry to see you go: Sunshine & Shabby
Bye Bye: Rachael, Govan, Nathan, Ife, Caoimhe & Keeley.
Violetfairy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 10:23 PM #17

Favourites (more):
I'm a Celeb 2012: Eric Bristow
X Factor 2012: James Arthur

Favourites (more):
I'm a Celeb 2012: Eric Bristow
X Factor 2012: James Arthur

the difference is sunshine is a dog, rachael is hot, so therefore i would prefer her to stay
Rob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 10:26 PM #18
Focus

Favourites (more):

Focus

Favourites (more):

Quote:
ah yeah. it was only the fact though that the same reason you're giving for Dave actually. Govan and Dave both had to choose someone.

Rachael thinks she's hated because of the boo's she had going on, and i guess she's scared of being the first evictee, when actually she shouldn't even be up for eviction!

i don't get how she was looking for sympathy. she was obviously upset that she felt Dave just picked on her. that's a horrible feeling. all she said was she finds him hot... is it not alright for her to say the truth? it was clear she liked him before! he's treating her like **** when he didn't appear to have a problem with her before...

and i can absolutely guarantee that if Rachael or Govan had been saying what John has been about Sunshine or anyone else [basically other than Rachael or Govan], you would definitely be agreeing with the person in Rachael's place.
No its not. Govan thought Sunshine was the mole, and would rather her be evicted than nothing happen - he could have voted somebody else at random otherwise!

I love the save and replace twist, and Im sure you did too before you found out Rachael was going up. Its a shame your favourite is up for eviction when not actually being nominated, Id be gutted if it was one of my favourites, but its a game and keeps it interesting!

She was looking for sympothy from the public, to help reduce her chance of going (trying to start a fling on tonights HL with JJ was to help this too imo). She nominated Dave! How is it unfair that he puts her up? You would laugh your head off if it was somebody you hated. Not sure why JJ overreacted about the look she pulls tbh, he had a fair point till he blew one. Then again I do think hes a gameplanner, so I find them both as bad as each other.

Im not sure what you mean on your last point though?

Edit: Rob youre a fish.

Last edited by Jords; 16-06-2010 at 10:28 PM.
Old 16-06-2010, 10:31 PM #19
Pay Yo Pussy Bill

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Saira Khan
Pay Yo Pussy Bill

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Saira Khan

Quote:

By crying she just made poor Dave feel even worse than he already did, he had to pick someone and his reason was that he thought she would be the most popular with the public so would be the least likely to be evicted. I mean as you might have gathered I'm not exactly Rachaels biggest fan but John was being a bit paranoid thinking that she is constantly giving him dirty looks. There really wasn't any need to drag her out of bed over it.

CBB19: Kim Woodburn | Nicola McLean | Jessica Cunningham | Speidi
Joelle. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 10:38 PM #20
Banned

Favourites (more):

Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
No its not. Govan thought Sunshine was the mole, and would rather her be evicted than nothing happen - he could have voted somebody else at random otherwise!

I love the save and replace twist, and Im sure you did too before you found out Rachael was going up. Its a shame your favourite is up for eviction when not actually being nominated, Id be gutted if it was one of my favourites, but its a game and keeps it interesting!

She was looking for sympothy from the public, to help reduce her chance of going (trying to start a fling on tonights HL with JJ was to help this too imo). She nominated Dave! How is it unfair that he puts her up? You would laugh your head off if it was somebody you hated. Not sure why JJ overreacted about the look she pulls tbh, he had a fair point till he blew one. Then again I do think hes a gameplanner, so I find them both as bad as each other.

Im not sure what you mean on your last point though?

Edit: Rob youre a fish.
Yeah i know that. however, they all had to vote! and it wasn't only him that thought Sunshine was the mole. loads of them voted for Sunshine.

nah not too keen on it really. it would have been unfair whoever had gone up because they shouldn't actually be there. Rachael could go now, because Dave chose to replace himself with her, and based upon the fact Rachael's odds to be evicted have shortened which has happened tonight. obviously because of John making a scene of the way she looks at him!

she also made the point that Dave should have had more punishment for speaking about nominations than just doing a speech. i'm in total agreement with her again as in previous years, they've been put up for eviction for doing that or whatever. even then John had to pick on her. it's every single chance he gets, he takes it!

i saw no possible hints of a fling... she just said that she liked him! and thought he was hot.

then when he called her out of bed onto the sofa's, he was speaking to her arrogantly like he was in charge! and how sweet! she went and said sorry to him, can we start a fresh day tomorrow? she just wants to be his friend, yet he is against her because of the way she looks at him.

yeah, sorry, that didn't quite make sense.

basically i mean that if Rachael or Govan had been in John's position tonight, and Sunshine had been in Rachael's - then you and other Rachael/Govan haters would have been on Sunshine's side... which is actually Rachael's.

i still don't think that makes any sense LOL.
Old 16-06-2010, 10:40 PM #21
Banned

Favourites (more):

Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan_Sheet View Post
By crying she just made poor Dave feel even worse than he already did, he had to pick someone and his reason was that he thought she would be the most popular with the public so would be the least likely to be evicted. I mean as you might have gathered I'm not exactly Rachaels biggest fan but John was being a bit paranoid thinking that she is constantly giving him dirty looks. There really wasn't any need to drag her out of bed over it.
natural reaction really. she couldn't help it.

and of course he didn't think that! it was the best reason he could think of.

Rachael genuinely thinks she'll be first out because of her boo's on launch night and she's scared of being the first evictee probably. i know i would be.

exactly. he was out of order.
Old 16-06-2010, 10:53 PM #22

Favourites:
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites:
CBB7: Stephanie

Sunshine WAS paranoid that people didn't like her, when people did like her.
However, you put the point across the Rachael is paranoid that J-J doesn't like her.

The fact is J-J DOESN'T like her...so she has nothing to be paranoid over, it's there, out in the open, as green as the bloody grass...so she isn't paranoid, she is correct actually.

The difference is, everybody liked Sunshine when she thought nobody did...with Rachael J-J doesn't like her, he dislikes her so much and she knows it...
Old 16-06-2010, 10:53 PM #23
Focus

Favourites (more):

Focus

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yeah i know that. however, they all had to vote! and it wasn't only him that thought Sunshine was the mole. loads of them voted for Sunshine.

nah not too keen on it really. it would have been unfair whoever had gone up because they shouldn't actually be there. Rachael could go now, because Dave chose to replace himself with her, and based upon the fact Rachael's odds to be evicted have shortened which has happened tonight. obviously because of John making a scene of the way she looks at him!

she also made the point that Dave should have had more punishment for speaking about nominations than just doing a speech. i'm in total agreement with her again as in previous years, they've been put up for eviction for doing that or whatever. even then John had to pick on her. it's every single chance he gets, he takes it!

i saw no possible hints of a fling... she just said that she liked him! and thought he was hot.

then when he called her out of bed onto the sofa's, he was speaking to her arrogantly like he was in charge! and how sweet! she went and said sorry to him, can we start a fresh day tomorrow? she just wants to be his friend, yet he is against her because of the way she looks at him.

yeah, sorry, that didn't quite make sense.

basically i mean that if Rachael or Govan had been in John's position tonight, and Sunshine had been in Rachael's - then you and other Rachael/Govan haters would have been on Sunshine's side... which is actually Rachael's.

i still don't think that makes any sense LOL.
Indeed it wasnt, Im not specifically targetting Govan here, but you asked why Sunshine got upset, and that is the reason.

I think its rather refreshing, I probably prefer the idea of them all doing a task before nominations and the winner cant be nominated, might make it more fair as they all get a shot at it then - cant remember who suggested it now.

Hmmm I guess were gonna have to agree to disagree here Stace. But after the whole rant she did in the DR about not liking not be fancied and espicially from JJ as hes her type, did seem like it to me!

I know what you mean, but the thing is Sunshine isnt Rachael, I like Sunshine as a person so she wouldnt be in that sort of situation. If she were like Rachael, I wouldnt like her tbh.

Haha, essays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick.B View Post
Sunshine WAS paranoid that people didn't like her, when people did like her.
However, you put the point across the Rachael is paranoid that J-J doesn't like her.

The fact is J-J DOESN'T like her...so she has nothing to be paranoid over, it's there, out in the open, as green as the bloody grass...so she isn't paranoid, she is correct actually.

The difference is, everybody liked Sunshine when she thought nobody did...with Rachael J-J doesn't like her, he dislikes her so much and she knows it...
Many of them were constantly bitching behind her back, which would suggest no they did not like her - think Sunshine was aware they were doing this too. And actually I think Govan admitted outright to Corin in the bedroom that he did not like her.

Last edited by Jords; 16-06-2010 at 10:58 PM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big, hypocrite, rachael