Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB4 Cameron, Ray, Scott, Jon Tickle, Nush and the others from Big Brother 4 in 2003.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-04-2003, 06:57 PM #1

Default 3 people already selected for BB4.....

..... this is a thread on the Channel 4 BB Forum.

I don't believe it for one minute but thought I'd post it up as names are mentioned and thought we could see if they do actually make it into the house.

~~~~~
~~~~~

"My source has told me some big news today.

3 People have already been selected to be housemates for big brother 4. The 3 Housemates apparently really shine out for the other 47 hopefuls left.

The Producers think that these 3 housemates they have already picked will be the final 3 when it comes down to the crunch. They are certian one of them will win.

Unfortuntely im gonna tell you what there names are - so they might not get in now, but i think they still will as they are in the same league as brian and helen from big brother 2 and the prodicers want to base the rest of the housemates around them as the main characters - although they wouldn't say that!

There names are:

Dylan 24 from Nottingham - (Brown eyes and dark brown hair which is slighly shaved all over. Apperently a night club promotor)

Ben 23 from Stoke on Trent (has blue eyes and short blonde spikey hair a First School Teacher)

Gemma 26 - Bristol (apparently she is a fat white girl with curly long blonde hair works for in a fish and chip shop )"

~~~~~
~~~~~

Well, what do we all think?
Di2001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb4, people, selected