Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 01-07-2010, 07:30 AM #1

Question is Shabby running out of steam?

with all the put on childlike tantrums and her back biting and rule breaking coming back to haunt her, is Shabby running out of steam now

The bigness of the first week or two is starting to be replaced by her "caring " side as she knives her bestest buddy Caoimhe in the back (calling her spiteful, nasty,dishonest and accusing her of only using her from the start) as she plays more games to try to stay in

Even the over-acting about her hat was just a little to contrived , for me, as she took regular wee breaks to check her camera angles and force a wee tear or two out

So might it be time for this "entertainer", as some seem to think she is, to get the boot or would her fans prefer to see if she is as honest as they seem to think and let her walk when Caoimhe gets the boot instead
stoney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:36 AM #2
Senior Moment Member

Favourites:
BB11: Ben
Senior Moment Member

Favourites:
BB11: Ben

Her Andropatches are way past their half life
Frank E is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:12 AM #3

nah shabby is just warming up

All Time Favourite Housemates

1. Pete
2. Shabby
3. Rex
4. Sov
5. Nasty Nick

10 Years - Never Forget

One Note Melody
yousoboo! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:15 AM #4
Viewer Emeritus

Viewer Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank E View Post
Her Andropatches are way past their half life
fingers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:19 AM #5
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

She's running out of steam for sure and I'm starting to find it endearing. I don’t think she's stabbing Keeva in the back I think she's finally realising Keeva's no good and has used her.

I think the hat issue was simply a reaction to BB wanting it. No matter what BB had asked for I think she'd have kicked of over it. Also I think the fact that she’s been nominated two weeks running is getting g to her. Even for Shabby it can’t be nice knowing everybody hates you.

I want her to stay at least one more week to see how she copes with Keeva. I think many people may start to like her. I definitely am.

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis

Last edited by GiRTh; 01-07-2010 at 08:19 AM.
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:21 AM #6

Favourites:
BB11: Shabby

Favourites:
BB11: Shabby

Keep Shabby, chuck in some new people and we might have the making of a good show.

Theres so few genuine 'characters' in there at the moment. Thank God for glorious Shabby !
discotheque is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:22 AM #7

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

She's like one of those indoor fireworks they used to sell....
Never really lived up to the picture on the box and kinda' fizzled out really quick
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:25 AM #8
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
UBB: JohnMc
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
UBB: JohnMc

Quote:
Originally Posted by discotheque View Post
Keep Shabby, chuck in some new people and we might have the making of a good show.

Theres so few genuine 'characters' in there at the moment. Thank God for glorious Shabby !
No.
MojoNixon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:25 AM #9

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

shabby actually believed camelhoe wanted to lick her pussy, the lass is a sherbert.get her out
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:00 AM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
She's running out of steam for sure and I'm starting to find it endearing. I don’t think she's stabbing Keeva in the back I think she's finally realising Keeva's no good and has used her.

I think the hat issue was simply a reaction to BB wanting it. No matter what BB had asked for I think she'd have kicked of over it. Also I think the fact that she’s been nominated two weeks running is getting g to her. Even for Shabby it can’t be nice knowing everybody hates you.

I want her to stay at least one more week to see how she copes with Keeva. I think many people may start to like her. I definitely am.
Why dont you think she is stabbin Caoimhe in the back. It was Shabby's suggestion after Govan got the boot to make friends with people and avoid confrontation( something she has managed quite well for someone who repeatedly tells us she cant control herself as she "shows" us her caring side) cos the numbers made it more chance they would be up. They BOTH have been doing it . But Shabby has repeatedly told us and people in the house that Caoimhe is gameplaying by acting that way.
Shabby was as nasty as Caoimhe over "crispgate" and used it as a reason to nominate SS. Then she has a go at Caoimhe for being spiteful and nasty towards SS
She has now accused Caoimhe of using her since the start of the prog simply cos Caoimhe does not want to get down and dirty with her. But has she forgotten that she only realised that she fancied Caoimhe when she first got put up and needed a "love interest" to help her chances.
Every time Caoimhe has tried to talk with her about their situation over the last week Shabby has simply shut her down and then went and bitched about Caoimhe to her new best buddies of josie and JJ
She has told us many times now that she doesn't think that Caoimhe would follow thru on their plan for the other to walk if one was to be kicked out on friday but that she defenitely would have, altho looks like she has changed her mind on that too, or so she repeatedly tells us but i dont believe she ever would( we'll see friday)

About the noms thing........if she didnt want to be up every week then maybe she should try to get on with people and not deliberately break the rules. Altho she said to Caoimhe, as soon as dave put her up, that they were going to have a blast and break all the rules for the rest of the week.
Also try and remember her attitude last week when she saved herself and put Mario up in her place. The way she acted towards the rest of them was not exactly calculated to make any of the ones that had put her up change their minds was it.
It also seems to me that she is happy with nominations as long as its just other people that get put up

I'm actually turning to think that it would be a better thing for the show if Shabby did go, wanted Caoimhe before, as it would shake the house up more and then we would see more of the others and if Caoimhe does walk or not.
stoney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
running, shabby, steam