Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Articles Articles posted here will appear on TiBB's home page. Please feel free to contribute anything. Threads posted here will be reviewed before appearing.

Old 10-07-2010, 10:04 PM #1

Default Housemate bio: Keeley Johnson

Name: Keeley
Hometown: Manchester

Keeley believes her small stature (she is under 5 ft) has lead to a superiority complex which drives her to "have to be the best at everything". She is a successful business woman who has "won every award in her industry" and achieved "everything she has ever aimed for in life"

Keeley is aware that she sometimes comes across as arrogant but says she just has "great self belief" adding, "There are certain people that attract attention in a room full of people - I think I am one of them. I've got charisma and charm." Hmm... let's see how that goes down in the Big Brother house.

Single Keeley has dated some of Manchester's finest including actors and footballers although she likes to hang out with gay men as, "they always want to go out and don't want to have sex".

Keeley reads a lot of self help books which "help you get what you want" and shares a few Buddhist beliefs such as not killing animals. If she was reincarnated she'd like to come back as "a little terrapin - dead chilled out and bask in the sun all day with my pals ".
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb11, big brother 11, keeley