Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 13-07-2010, 07:13 AM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyNay View Post
I think she has shown her true colours .... that she's very insecure. She's been acting weird since the new HMs have come in, I reckon she feels threatened by them & she's taking that out on JJ. Treat 'em mean, keep him keen. One thing is for sure, she's REALLY bad at flirting. She reminds me of Helga from Hey Arnold! xxx
Exactly! couldn't agree more. I think she has shown herself up badly, I don't like JJs temper .. but this time I saw iy all on LF and have to day that in my opinion Josie was at fault .. if she has ruined her chances iy will serve her right.
housemate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 07:14 AM #27
User banned

Favourites:
BB11: Ife

User banned

Favourites:
BB11: Ife

hopefully. she does nothing yet she's loved.
bettiepage is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 07:17 AM #28

She was totally paranoid about 'Sheilas# stealing her 'Husbands' wapecially JJ before they even arrived .. silly moo
housemate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 07:20 AM #29

well she's gone from 15/8 to 2/1
thats a large fall

it hasn't helped her i don't know unless it gets worse and JJ fights with her or she fights with him
plus i think people will bore of this will they won't they thing if it swamps the h/l's
Old 13-07-2010, 07:24 AM #30

What put me off her was the over played play acting when the new hms mentioned about them being watched by viewers and she skulked off to the bedroom and mentioned to Mario how she didn't realise they have been watched by viewers on tvs in there frontroom.

What a load of tosh! She tried to come across as look at innocent me I was just being myself like and forgot I was in the big brother house!

Does she really think people are so thick to fall for that? Shes in there playing it for all its worth. Good for her but don't lie and try to tell me that she has forgotten what she went in there for and that she isn't aware that she is being filmed 24/7. Okay she might forget at some point in the day but to act like she didn't remember at all? Very sly and dishonest that one.
I wouldn't believe your wireless radio. If I had myself a flying giraffe you'd have one in a box with a window, but you can have it all if you like, you can have it all if you like and you can pay for it the rest of your life... life...
Julie10 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 07:38 AM #31
R.I.P. Kerry

R.I.P. Kerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie10 View Post
What put me off her was the over played play acting when the new hms mentioned about them being watched by viewers and she skulked off to the bedroom and mentioned to Mario how she didn't realise they have been watched by viewers on tvs in there frontroom.

What a load of tosh! She tried to come across as look at innocent me I was just being myself like and forgot I was in the big brother house!

Does she really think people are so thick to fall for that? Shes in there playing it for all its worth. Good for her but don't lie and try to tell me that she has forgotten what she went in there for and that she isn't aware that she is being filmed 24/7. Okay she might forget at some point in the day but to act like she didn't remember at all? Very sly and dishonest that one.
Yes, I agree. I thought her reaction when this was discussed was a little over played. I guess it can be easy to forget where you at times, but the noise from the cameras everywhere you go in there are a constant reminder that Big Brother is indeed watching you.
Old 13-07-2010, 07:46 AM #32

Favourites:
BB11: Josie

Favourites:
BB11: Josie

no i still love her
troy4783 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 07:46 AM #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by housemate View Post
She was totally paranoid about 'Sheilas# stealing her 'Husbands' wapecially JJ before they even arrived .. silly moo
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOMBAI View Post
Although JJ has plenty of faults - her recent OTT reaction has been based on jealousy, nothing more! She is trying to punish him for fancying (she thinks) Keeley! Very disappointed in her!
I think you two have hit the nail on the head as to why she suddenly went OTT at JJ. He has acted the prat through it all, but i feel she used the whole crabeyes thing to test her hold on him. She even said in the DR that the way to hurt someone is to ignore them, and thats what she set out to do. She had nothing to lose..but she also admitted that she was down cos she missed his friendship. She has come out on top in the relationship, but i wish he had just shrugged it off and started mingling with the newbies, that would have sunk her ploy bigtime.
But what about allthis crabeyes thing?
IMO it doesnt mean much to JJ otherwise he would of said something to the others who jibed at the time. I sense that his disappointment was at the way Josie mentioned it to Keeley in the morning in bed (and she did mention it despite what she then said.). I cant stand it when someone tries to score points off you by taking the piss to someone else as if your not there, its a way of bigging themselves up to the other person. I wont stand for it and always put the piss taker down.
Now if a friend does it....its even worse and that is what IMO happened with JJ. He saw Josies put down as a stab in the back and was quite rightly justified in pulling her up about it. She just shrugged it off and went on friendship strike to punish him.

I think when they get outside and review it, they will both be ashamed of how they went about things, but Josie is the one who came off worse as a person in my eyes.

Last edited by StGeorge; 13-07-2010 at 07:49 AM.
StGeorge is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 08:00 AM #34

no not at all we are not even half way through yet. she would have to be put up for nomination by her fellow HMs and that is not going to happen.
KERRYJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 08:25 AM #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOMBAI View Post
Although JJ has plenty of faults - her recent OTT reaction has been based on jealousy, nothing more! She is trying to punish him for fancying (she thinks) Keeley! Very disappointed in her!

I agree with this.

I speak as someone who has always liked Josie a lot, but I think she's behaved so badly in this latest episode that it's untrue.

She just looked like a jealous little girl, not quite sure why she felt the need to be jealous. Ok so J-J was his usual tactless self but her reaction to it was horrendous and she just kept on and on and on.

She was also playing to the audience of the other housemates. She started a further row with him for no reason whatsoever, lied about having heard a play-back of the conversation and even admitted herself that she acted like a bitch.

She enjoyed having the power to punish him...

But then when she went in the diary room her attitude totally changed as she didn't have the audience.

People talk about J-J and his insecurity, but she is terribly insecure. The thumb-sucking is a dead giveaway.

I still like her, but she's gone down quite a bit in my estimation.

They are both acting like love-sick 14 year olds.
Blueisthecolour is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 08:28 AM #36

I dont think has done her many favours... I still like Josie but I think she has issues.She has shown she can be a bit of a cow... but then none of us are perfect.She needs to reign in the spite or it will definitly turn against her.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 08:48 AM #37
User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

A woman acting like a cow when jealous? Can't imagine!
Zippy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 01:41 PM #38

Favourites (more):
BB16: Adjoa
BBUSA17: Vanessa

Favourites (more):
BB16: Adjoa
BBUSA17: Vanessa

Ruin? Im now a Josie fan!
cheapbbfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 01:47 PM #39
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
I dont think has done her many favours... I still like Josie but I think she has issues.She has shown she can be a bit of a cow... but then none of us are perfect.She needs to reign in the spite or it will definitly turn against her.

You're right, she does need to reign it in. I was appalled at her last night, laughing at John James (who equally, I'm no fan of...) while he was obviously upset. It made her look very shallow and showed that she probably isn't used to attention of this kind from a bloke, and to steal Corin's words, she was lovin' it.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 02:03 PM #40

I can't see her chances being hurt to much, its obvious to me she is just very very self conscious about how she looks and she doesn't deserve a guy like John James, which is madness since John James to his credit isn't looks orientated, however when Josie finally does open up and without a doubt she will, then all of a sudden she will get those fans back who have turned on her and probably even more, I like her, I think shes a pretty girl and shes a real down to earth girl, the only thing that puts me off is she smokes although not anywhere near as much as the rest of the smokers.

I'd say this weekend bust up has set her up nicely for when she does spill her feelings and her insecurities, once she does that then for me it will be a closed book, she'll win it
the-gaffer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 02:06 PM #41
Banned

Banned

She and JJ are the FAVE's I think this is SICK!!!!
IMO, you have all been manipulated by the FAKEmance. PEJ also on DS says we can look forward to another HL of the Chiggy show. Pathetic.
Mr XcX is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 02:51 PM #42

Unfortunately Josie is neither mature or particularly caring the way she kept saying dont be stupid to JJ in diary room. On the surface she may seem a nice girl but underneath shes a very insecure person.
jj43 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 10:39 PM #43

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana

The way Josie shouted at JJ scared me.
I do not think I like her.
sooty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic