Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 21-07-2010, 09:58 AM #51

Favourites:
BB11: John James

Favourites:
BB11: John James

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
and IF he won ,he would be off to AUstralia with the prize money and bnever give another thought to this bunny boiler stalker, but he could use her in the house to get as much airtime as he can just as I now think she is him too, because she is one messed up woman with unhealthy obsessionalt hinking as to what a relationship is, to her a man would be a posession,he would not dare to and no one else would be allowed to get anywhere near him.JJ will wnat NONE of that once out the house and she will be dropped like a stone, I can see the headlines now, JOSIE, how JJ the rat used me to win Big Brother, read her story in .......(whatever paper) today.It will all end in tears.
this is a fullstop "." .... cool huh?
"use her in the house to get as much airtime as he can"
I don't agree with this. She's the one who cries for the sympathy and needs JJ to be the "bad guy" most of the time. Last 2 days Keeva took that role but now it'll be JJ's turn again to cope all her paranoia and self pity. "oooo hey everybody that John James!! ... I can't believe ALL the horrible things he said!!" Which from memory was nothing but "how would you like it if I called you 98 chins". She needs him....he should steer clear of her or he'll get his old job back.
ange7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 09:58 AM #52
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmingmissc View Post
i have a brother and a sister, but i do not snuggle in bed with them.
Josie shares a bed with Ben - are you reading the same thing into that! They all sleep in each other's beds - hms have done that since the show begun - it means nothing - just friends! Why try and make more of it than it is?

JJ is not interested in Josie in a romantic sense - and, although, I agree he shouldn't snuggle up with her as she reads more into it - I think he is a bit dense in that sense - and still doesn't realise what a bitch she has really been about it all! As soon as he does - I'm sure she won't see him for dust!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 02:37 PM #53

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
that is because they actually are your brother and sister, josie is not jj's brother or sister, therefore he can do both.
So basically he is exploiting Josie's feelings for him to keep her onside? Every time he crawls into bed with her, or snuggles up with her, now that he knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that she thinks of him in a romantic way, I think he is being unbelievably cynical and cruel. You can be best mates with someone without the physicality, so I can only assume he's a cruel bastard. But then Josie is a cruel bitch so perhaps they are after all soul mates.

5 Kings: 1 throne
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 02:50 PM #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 View Post
Wtf is live feed focusing on steve snoring when in the backgroung you can see jj and josie moving about?!?!

30 odd cameras and they can't show us
ROFL that was funny!
Hero1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 04:59 PM #55

Favourites (more):
BB11: Ben
Dancing on Ice 2010: Hayley

Favourites (more):
BB11: Ben
Dancing on Ice 2010: Hayley

I don't know why people are thinking of Josie so negatively. She has probably been the funniest and entertaining out of them all in there. I agree that it was hypocritical of her complaining to JJ and Caiomhe about their bitchiness when she was doing the same, but it's probably the environment that they're in to cause the confusion of her feelings towards JJ and her jealousy towards Caiomhe and her feelings are probably intensified in such a closed area. True, it was bad she voted Caiomhe, but with no surprise - all the recent events are the reasons for HM's nominations.

Regarding JJ, I think the feeling isn't there for Josie. But their closeness is leading him and Josie to question the stand on their friendship. They both need each other for their contrasting personalities, and that's what I think makes them so strong. I disagree that JJ doesn't need Josie, because he does, to bring out the mellow John, instead of the intense, serious and argumentative John we sometimes see and vice versa.
DanielleT92 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 05:05 PM #56
I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleT92 View Post
I don't know why people are thinking of Josie so negatively. She has probably been the funniest and entertaining out of them all in there. I agree that it was hypocritical of her complaining to JJ and Caiomhe about their bitchiness when she was doing the same, but it's probably the environment that they're in to cause the confusion of her feelings towards JJ and her jealousy towards Caiomhe and her feelings are probably intensified in such a closed area. True, it was bad she voted Caiomhe, but with no surprise - all the recent events are the reasons for HM's nominations.

Regarding JJ, I think the feeling isn't there for Josie. But their closeness is leading him and Josie to question the stand on their friendship. They both need each other for their contrasting personalities, and that's what I think makes them so strong. I disagree that JJ doesn't need Josie, because he does, to bring out the mellow John, instead of the intense, serious and argumentative John we sometimes see and vice versa.
Great post, totally agree with everything you've just said, i wish i seen all this on LF last night, i dont blame Josie one bit, for in the way she was feeling about Caoimhe, as women if i knew my friend fancied a guy, would back off, but Caiomhe didn't, im so so glad she has gone...TBH

ON CHANNEL 5 - BRING BACK LF

Last edited by BigBrotherfan4ever; 21-07-2010 at 05:23 PM.
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 05:20 PM #57

What was all the denial stuff when talking to Keeva the other night, only watch the highlight show but he said to Keeva do you think I am in denial and she said yes. He also stated that he fancied her at first. I am wondering if he is not 100% sure that she is geniune, and that she is playing for the BB romance, he has watched loads of BB and he must know that romances never survive and viewers always say they are not geniune, is this why he keeps pressing her with 'what do you mean feelings'. They are very very close which in itself is quite sweet without the romance stuff, sometimes he seems to be really holding back tho.
Julesuk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 05:39 PM #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
She would need to wear a strap on to satisfy his sexual needs!
Haha, do you think if she stuck it in hes anus he will suck it afterwards? maybe he has a big willy ?
justme111 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 06:36 PM #59

Just do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RosieRed xxx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 06:36 PM #60

Have a shag...........LOL
RosieRed xxx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 06:46 PM #61

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Why does JJ keep leading Josie on? He has told the nation he is not attracted to her but hasn't the balls to tell the girl herself,he is cuddling up in bed,not the action of brother and sister!how mortified will she be when she gets out and sees his DR talk.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 06:50 PM #62
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazanne View Post
Why does JJ keep leading Josie on? He has told the nation he is not attracted to her but hasn't the balls to tell the girl herself,he is cuddling up in bed,not the action of brother and sister!how mortified will she be when she gets out and sees his DR talk.
That works both ways - how mortified will he be when he sees all her two-faced bitching behind his and Keeva's backs!

He is acting like an idiot though - he needs to keep away from her - as she is going to continue to read more and more into it - despite what he says! I don't know - maybe he thinks he is making her feel better - but he needs to wake up and see that he is just making it worse!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
closer, jj, josie