Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 19-08-2010, 11:55 AM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOrWhite View Post
He did the same with Ben, he's a pervert.

Oh yeah "I'm comfortable with being straight but come and feel me up anyway, Mario".
I'm straight and comfortable but I don't want other guys touching me up.

I'm pretty sure Andrew is gay and wants it, just the other day he said to Mario, "I'm about to go have a lie down, you're welcome to join me".
I think it is the fact of not knowing Andrews sexuality is whats making the scenes look cringy.

When Andrew 'worded' about going to lay down, and Mario was welcome to join him was rather wierd and a scene in the garden when Marion straddled Andrew, Andrew brought Marios legs in towards.

If we knew they were both gay I dont think it would be an issue (not that it really should)

Andrew first admitted to fancy Josie, then he sort of had the hots for Jo? but lately a near on intimate friendship is developing between him and Mario.

Mario is very pervy and often randomly makes sexual comments, he does make me cringe.

I think maybe Andrew just wants to be needed, or exploring (I don't think it is for cameras?)

I don't think Mario doing it for attention either, to be honest as much as I dislike Mario, purly for his strangness, I say he is the only one in the that does not play up to the cameras, his sulks and moods are natural.
JustKaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-08-2010, 01:07 PM #27

Favourites:
BB11: Sam
CBB7: Sov

Favourites:

Bless, Mario's quite cute, I agree you can't call him shallow - he just likes the guys he likes for their brains mainly, I think. Weird taste in guys though :L
The thing is, everyone can call him creepy and sleazy, but Josie does pretty much the same thing with John, straddling him in bed and making constant refrences to the "hotel room" they're going to get when the show's over, and nobody accuses her of being a pervert.
After all, when Mario sat on his lap Andrew went that it was "quite embarrassing" and Mario said he wasn't embarrassed, and they just kind of left it at that. To be honest I think Andrew's bisexual, and I think he just likes Mario, so he puts up with his admitted eccentricity. They must all be quite attention starved after 10 weeks. Mario saying he was going to take Andrew to Ibiza was hilarious - I can just imagine Andrew in Ibiza :L Wonder what his mum must think?!
I love seeing scenes between them, they're pretty cute. And if Andrew is straight, a lot of straight men are pretty flattered by having a gay man fancy them (not Ben.) He is probably comfortably trying to explore his sexuality, but trying to avoid the over-the-top things Mario sometimes says as it's broadcast on TV exactly has you see it.
MEH: Dave, Corin, JohnJames, Josiee.
BYEBYE; Ben, Rachael, Nathan, Caoimhe, Govan, Shabby, Ife, Sunshinee, Rachel, Keeley, Laura, Jo

UBB FAVOURITES

LOVE: Nikki, Chantelle,
LIKE: Brian, Coolio, Preston
MEH: John, Ulrika, Makosi, Nick, Nadia, Vanessa, Michelle
BYEBYE; Josie
astrozombiee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-08-2010, 03:13 PM #28

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard View Post
Only because we are making the assumption that Andrew is a straight boy being preyed upon by a gay man.

They are both adults. Andrew can make his own choices.... and is choosing to snuggle up with Mario.
Well said!
Mario is "grooming" him? Come on, they are adults, he's not a little kid, he's 19 I think? And old enough to decide who he can and can't be friends with. Looks like he's made a choice.
MEH: Dave, Corin, JohnJames, Josiee.
BYEBYE; Ben, Rachael, Nathan, Caoimhe, Govan, Shabby, Ife, Sunshinee, Rachel, Keeley, Laura, Jo

UBB FAVOURITES

LOVE: Nikki, Chantelle,
LIKE: Brian, Coolio, Preston
MEH: John, Ulrika, Makosi, Nick, Nadia, Vanessa, Michelle
BYEBYE; Josie
astrozombiee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-08-2010, 03:37 PM #29
Malza

Favourites:
BB11: Mario

Malza

Favourites:
BB11: Mario

I just wonder why every Mario discussion about him always only starts over being creepy or pervert.

He has so much other lovely sides in his personality - but fighting for Mario is like fighting again windmills here in the forum

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
disturbing, find, mario