Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-08-2010, 11:32 AM #1

Default Bb are also scared of john james and he has proved it

Whats wrong with people who like John James,are us Brittish insane or something keeping an arrogant discusting person like him in the house, and expect him to win, I would rather a Brit won it than an Australian dingo as that is what he is a dog, he is playing everyone like a kipper he even has a face like one, plus BB playing right into his plan and not giving the rest the support when they are feeling down. look how long it took them to give Dave his letter from his kids, yet he demands AND gets a phone call straight away to Nathan because he was bricking it grrrrrr you reep what you sew. He is calling all the shots when will BB realize they dont need him in the show he is not the show I would rather be bored out my head than listen to the ranting of a paranoid manic.

Tell you any man would respond the same way if a nonentity spoke to there partner the way he does.

Plus I got to take my hat of to the rest of the HM as they have got more control than most, his mother must be so proud of him (not)
patricia22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, james, john, john james, proved, scared