Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 20-08-2010, 12:48 PM #26

Favourites (more):
BB17: Jason
CBB14: Gary

Favourites (more):
BB17: Jason
CBB14: Gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBAroudtheGlobe View Post
Doubt that. He is clearly a momma's boy and Josie is the perfect matronly figure to coddle him.

Rachel has moved on to a man that clearly scares the bricks out of John and he doesn't even have to be speak to him to do it.... or even be in the same room with him for that matter.
lol if John put out to her her pants would be around her ankles within seconds seriously she even said that she chose to give him a massage because she didnt want to upset Nathan why dont you want to up set Nathan if you dont feel anything sexual for John ? sorry the truth is she fancy the pants off of John and he knocked her back so now shes had to settle for second best .

Last edited by Lister of Smeg; 20-08-2010 at 12:52 PM.
Lister of Smeg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 12:55 PM #27

Rachael is no innocent little victim....That's for sure....it's just the role that she chose to play , and it backfired on her 'bigstyle'!
Having said that.....Crabby is a 24 year old 'insecure' little mummys-boy!, that would be far too scared of engaging in a showmance with someone who is on an 'equal-footing' in the relationship!(Prettyness-wise)
I doubt that he would ever be able to come to terms with 'equality' in any relationship, throughout the rest of his life!(Insecurity is an underestimated affliction!)
So this 'expected Showmance' was never going to happen!
And with 'our ozzy hero' being a coniseur of this particular gameshow, ...he quickly deduced that someone even better to look at than himself, was a threat to his dominance of the 'posing strategy'!..Specially if she were to pair up with someone,such as Nathan or whoever?
And I believe that it was this reasoning that lead directly to his persistant verbal tirade towards Rachael,....Which turned out to be a successful strategy, and lead directly to her eviction!!
It was then, that he started to ramp up his game , and chose Josie to be the 'lucky lady' , and recieve 'the players' false-attention!
After-all, she was safe!...A plain-jane who would be only too pleased to have 'such a super-hunks attention'!!....It was a perfect match!...God's gift to women, and a thoroughly nice, down to earth lad, that isnt interested in superficiality or fame and fortune!!
Little did he know....that he had just happened to pick this years 'smartest cookie' to execute his gameplan with!!.....She ate him up and spit him out!!
Not so smart now John James....are we??

Good job it's Big Brother!........Big Sister would be Evil!
Lex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 01:14 PM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday View Post
He doesnt like girls that are up their own backside and she kept giving him that snarly look.
The snarly look?

What about the looks he gives people and the way he talks to people. He would seriously have trouble giving anyone any looks if I had been on the show co I would have been thrown out and he would have had his jaw broken and his ugly mug in a sling permanently.

The snarly look is a mild irritant but the over reaction along with the total game playing of the guy and his attempts to claim he doesnt care about being on the show whilst frantically back-pedelling if he feels he may have made a error of judgement in his gameplan.

As for not liking girls up their own backside I think you'll find he has a reasonable hatred of most of womankind actually.
Old 20-08-2010, 01:28 PM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
John James in deeply disrespectful. His mother should hang her head in shame. Even worse then the way he acted toward Rachael was the glee he showed when he returned that he'd almost made a girl cry. He's a drippy little dick and one day he's going to open his ignorant, smart mouth to someone who'll not be as restrained as Rachael was and he'll end up in an ambulance doing sixty. Now THAT I'd tune in to see.

Yes John James seemed quite proud of what he had said to Racheal, repeating it to HM, it was not till later that he found out who the boyfriend was that he papped, When Corin calmly explaine how Nathan was not happy he harly said a word back. Though his attitude before knowing was he didnt give a F what he said, bet if Corin said something before hand he would have ripped into here.

He was a disgrace and NO woman deseved to be spoke about let alone too her face like he did.

Racheals VT was unfort her downfall, and thats why the public didnt even give her a chance in there. How many other HM have lived up to their VT's?

Last edited by JustKaz; 20-08-2010 at 01:29 PM.
JustKaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 01:44 PM #30

Favourites:
UBB: Nikki
BB11: Corin

Favourites:
UBB: Nikki
BB11: Corin

I wouldn't call him racist but he clearly has some issues. I believe he seen Racheal who was the hottest female not fancying him and that didn't sit well with him. So he pulled a heavy,. got her butt outa the house,. the rest is history. Well not really,. because he pulled the same crap on Carin who stuck up for herself and put that auzzie tw*t in his place. It's all about the power struggle.

And it's blatently obvious he doesn't love Josie,. he's secretly way too hot in his own mind to be dating her. I do believe though he has a good heart,. The conflict between knowing in your heart something feels right,. and in your head where all the pre-conceived notions about your looks and how people perceive you exist can be huge life altering dilema,. I believe thats also why he wants to go hide somewhere,. put his head in the sand.
Old 20-08-2010, 01:51 PM #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye sea View Post
I thought his behaviour towards Rachael was disgusting.

I think she did well to stop herself from spitting on John James' back, never mind massage it.

I think the truth is he really wanted her, but he feared she'd knock him back. That's why the hate.
I think apart from the one comment he made to her that was a bit ott, he called it right and she gave back as good as she got. She was the one on the show that couldn't believe he didn't fancy her.
sosadbbend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 01:52 PM #32
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lister of Smeg View Post
who cares Rachels pathetic she latched on to Nathan so she can get a bit of publicity thats all and there talk in the task room last night was so edited cuting and pasting words and sentances together the person who got off lightly the other day was Josie she spent the entire day nearly ranting about John and Sam and BB decided they only had to show 5 minutes of it (Suprise Suprise) .
The effeminate gob on a stick - is a spineless coward! Don't think much of Rachel - but even she is too good for him!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 02:30 PM #33

I think its cause they have a common similiarity.
Crabby dosn't chat girls up .He dosn't know how. He is used to girls (probabley younger than him)chatting him up cause they think he's 'georgous'.

Rachel similiarily probably dosn't chat blokes up too often (cause she dosn't have to) so there lies the conflict .

I think its obvious that he found her attractive(she is) but she was never gonna chat him up . This is where i think his massive ego took a blow.

Two of a kind if you ask me.
Part-timer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 02:31 PM #34

he was such a ***** to her
'Conor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 02:33 PM #35
Banned

Banned

I think he wants to SHAG her!!!

Yet, John James just flirts in an asshole way!!
Mr XcX is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
issue, james, john, rachael