Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 20-08-2010, 07:14 PM #1

Favourites (more):
BB11: Josie
CBB7: Sisqó

Favourites (more):
Exclamation John James only bully's women?

On the first night of Big Brother, when everyone was introducing themselves for the first time, it was immediately obvious that John James is one of those people that like to belittle others in order to feel superior..
But why is it, always women? If it's not women, its feminine men, like Ben, who was like love incarnate in the house.. upon his departure, hugs and affection almost stopped entirely amongst the house mates...
but yest John James NEVER picks on an alpha male.

Josie has always been the only one that can keep him in line.
She does a lot of good for him. She stops him spiraling into negativity and controls his ranting on that has lasted for hours.. and I mean hours (BB Live).. but what exactly does she get from him??

It seems to me, he's got a strange 'Mother' connection to Josie, and hates all other women.

Hmmm.. I think Josie will have a hard time "smoothing over.." John James, as it seems, the second a woman represents anything remotely sexual, he just wants to break them down with bully tactics and then tell them how much they rate themselves, .. this 'self loving' behaviour he apparently hates so much, he has in fact been displaying more and more himself.

So, sorry Josie, but you deserve way better and something tells me, that in the bedroom department he may have A LOT to hide.. or maybe more appropriately.. something VERY LITTLE..

Frankly, I think John James just wants another Mummy.... AHHH Bless.
mosquito is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 07:50 PM #2

Favourites:
BB11: Sam
CBB7: Sov

Favourites:
BB11: Sam
CBB7: Sov

He either runs out of the fire exit or runs to Josie. I think he thought Josie was popular and strong, so wanted to get close to her because he'd rather have her on his side - but because she's so insecure he knew he could manipulate her all he wanted and she wouldn't turn the tables on him - well she has done! Popular, confident girls like Rachael and Ife probably bullied him at school or something, so he has to bully them now he's a "grown man."
He's upset Josie, Corin, Ife, Rachael, Sammy, Ben, Mario, Govan, Keeley, Rachel, and Sunshine. The minute someone (Nathan) FINALLY sticks up to him he *******s himself. Well done Crabbee.
MEH: Dave, Corin, JohnJames, Josiee.
BYEBYE; Ben, Rachael, Nathan, Caoimhe, Govan, Shabby, Ife, Sunshinee, Rachel, Keeley, Laura, Jo

UBB FAVOURITES

LOVE: Nikki, Chantelle,
LIKE: Brian, Coolio, Preston
MEH: John, Ulrika, Makosi, Nick, Nadia, Vanessa, Michelle
BYEBYE; Josie
astrozombiee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 08:16 PM #3

Favourites (more):
CBB7: Alex

Favourites (more):
CBB7: Alex

he's just a whinging little ***** with little man and little cock syndrome
Jamietwo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 09:14 PM #4
User banned

User banned

Most women could handle John James - he is a nobody - with ****e for brains!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 09:17 PM #5
OAP Member

OAP Member

Any man that wants to apologise to a womans boyfriend for insulting her, instead of apologising to the woman herself is a cowardly pratt not worth worrying about. Hopefully he will go back to australia as promised and stay there.
Old 20-08-2010, 09:46 PM #6

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Yeah, it's nuts.. I actually liked him at first. I thought he was sensitive.. didn't realise he's just a wimp. He didn't care about apologising to Rachel.. only cared that Nathan might kick his ass...
I don't agree that he went for Josie because she was popular.. he made a B line for her in the very beginning, when she was out shone by all the other women.. Still I'm not defending him. The first time he kissed her on the lips was after she went through to the final.
Has he no shame at all? Now he really does look like someone who bully's weaker people. I reckon he's definitely out tonight.. He's a spoilt over privileged Mummy's boy.
Poor Josie!
Old 20-08-2010, 09:55 PM #7

Favourites:
BB11: John James

Favourites:
BB11: John James

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosquito View Post
If it's not women, its feminine men, like Ben, who was like love incarnate in the house...
What a load of rubbish. Ben bitched constantly! he was NOT love incarnate. He was selfish, he expected everything to be done for him, and always played the vicitim, when actually he had been insulting, condescending, and two faced.

John James argued with Sam, with Dave, had banter with Govan and Nathan.
He is clear (sometimes, and quite often too clear, to the point of being insulting) about how much he dislikes people. He is TOO honest.
ibook4113 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 11:43 PM #8

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Ben may have bitched but he was never contemptuous or cruel. He was the honest one, and knew when to drop it. John James would just go around in circles until he's even driven someone as easy going as Josi around the bend.
Ben always apologised and sorted out his differences with people.
John James isn't honest, he constantly bitched about Rachel (2) about how annoying her voice was, but didn't really say it to her face.. The joke is, his voice was 10 times more annoying.
He ripped the hell out of Rachel (1) when 4 people were discussing that they would consider doing magazine interviews.. He used it as an excuse and went for her even though they were all saying the same thing.
He's a bully pure and simple... Honest? Yeah someone who spends £30,000 on airplane tickets to get on a show and then slags of everyone else for being desperate to be there?! NOW he's saying he would consider doing magazine interviews. He is a total hypocrite. He says he's only watched 2 episodes of BB, yet makes comments like, "they always bring in new people on week 4"...
Honest he ain't!
Old 21-08-2010, 01:46 PM #9

Favourites (more):
BB16: Adjoa
BBUSA17: Vanessa

Favourites (more):
BB16: Adjoa
BBUSA17: Vanessa

He was ready to run like a scared little b-tch when he found out Natahn was dating Rachel. It was so funny how much of a wimp he turned into at that moment
cheapbbfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2010, 01:57 PM #10

he is a wimp, rachael's agenda to be on the show was none of his business, and he lied abt not knowing anything about the show, he did his research watched most of the series' online, like corin said he knew where each mirror and camera was and knew all about last year's series. he is a big hypocrite. he might not want money but he wants fame
Old 22-08-2010, 12:37 AM #11

He is a spoilt little rich boy never liked him after the first few days he was rotten to people and it seems to be only the times he thought he would get away with it as he seemed to be aware that security is on hand 24/7 to stop any hassle, but he was worried and nearly pooed his pants when he thought that nathan was going to get him for being a dick to his girlfriend.
I still don't really get why not get the other rachel in if he doesnt like the first one. Was he just trying to take the chance to humiliate her and just be mean for no reason?

So far the highlight of the night's been putting the possum to sleep -- and that's not a euphemism.
Foebane100 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2010, 05:41 PM #12
goneril

Favourites:
CBB7: Jonas
goneril

Favourites:
CBB7: Jonas

It's a pity the whole thing with Rachel wasn't shown - The live feed was much longer and Rachel gave out much more than was showed on the highlights show. John was badly edited and i don't think he felt Rachel deserved an apology (neither do I - She's an a vacant-eyed idiot and deserved what she got).
Corin did over-egg Nathan's reaction deliberately to make out he was really angry and 'after' JJ when BB was over.
Lot's of **** stirring from Corin after that just stoked it all up - She deserved eviction too just for being such a bore all the way through - How much time can a human being spend looking in the bloody mirror??!!!
goneril is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2010, 05:57 PM #13
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goneril View Post
It's a pity the whole thing with Rachel wasn't shown - The live feed was much longer and Rachel gave out much more than was showed on the highlights show. John was badly edited and i don't think he felt Rachel deserved an apology (neither do I - She's an a vacant-eyed idiot and deserved what she got).
Corin did over-egg Nathan's reaction deliberately to make out he was really angry and 'after' JJ when BB was over.
Lot's of **** stirring from Corin after that just stoked it all up - She deserved eviction too just for being such a bore all the way through - How much time can a human being spend looking in the bloody mirror??!!!
Rubbish. John James started with the snidey comments as soon as he walked in the room... And you sound about as charming as John James for describing Rachael as a "vacant eyes idiot" & you think she "deserved what she got"...

And as for Corin, she only mentioned that Nathan was seeing Rachael & upon seeing John James literally sh*t his pants she said the wrap party would need "security"... Yes to wind him up & why not? The horrid turd had bullied & belittled her for weeks... She sure showed John James up to be a cowardly little Mummy's boy who is happy to slag women off to their face & laugh when he makes them cry... but as soon as he finds out a bloke doesn't agree with his vile behaviour he goes crying!! Wahahahahahhahahhaaaa

Oh & it was actually JJ's comment which sent him to the diary room, not what Corin said. JJ said that if he heard a bloke speak to his girlfriend like John James had spoken to Rachael he would want to hit them... That's when John James said he wanted to leave & cried for his Mum, lol!!

Old 22-08-2010, 09:44 PM #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foebane100 View Post
He is a spoilt little rich boy never liked him after the first few days he was rotten to people and it seems to be only the times he thought he would get away with it as he seemed to be aware that security is on hand 24/7 to stop any hassle, but he was worried and nearly pooed his pants when he thought that nathan was going to get him for being a dick to his girlfriend.
I still don't really get why not get the other rachel in if he doesnt like the first one. Was he just trying to take the chance to humiliate her and just be mean for no reason?
I agree. Plus his supporting Sam against Josie was awful. I don't care what his excuse was for not supporting Josie, his smirk when Sam was verbally abusing Josie said it all.
If and it is a big if he loved Josie he would have warned Sam immediately.
He didn't. Tonight he is outside shouting over the wall with Sam. How childish is he? Hanging around with Sam indicates the kind of 'boys' he hangs round with at home. Josie is a woman and she does not need a child like JJames. I afraid but she is going to get hurt again. I hope the money will help her to forget about him.
boomoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2010, 09:54 PM #15

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibook4113 View Post
What a load of rubbish. Ben bitched constantly! he was NOT love incarnate. He was selfish, he expected everything to be done for him, and always played the vicitim, when actually he had been insulting, condescending, and two faced.

John James argued with Sam, with Dave, had banter with Govan and Nathan.
He is clear (sometimes, and quite often too clear, to the point of being insulting) about how much he dislikes people. He is TOO honest.
Ben has said himself his humour is such that people do mistake it for bitching sometimes,from what i saw whatever Ben said about anyone was right,call it bitching if you will,he usually 'bitched' as you call it when someone had had a go at him,that my friend is human we all do it,deep down he was a lovely man and had a good heart and NEVER purposely set out to hurt someone and make them feel uncomfortable.Crabby on the other hand gets great delight in seeing someone uncomfortable and unhappy.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
josie women ben