Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 23-08-2010, 03:40 PM #51
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeuk22 View Post
Loyal.. definately not right! It was clear to most viewers that John James was a woman hating, degrading bully and I am very glad he didn't win and got the most votes on Friday.

How other woman and girls can condone his behaviour though is beyond me? I would expect women to feel very strongly against his behaviour however maybe looks prevail in this occasion??
The best I can wish those girls is a boyfriend just like John James. The novelty would soon wear off.

Oh, I'm with you on "loyal" too.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 03:43 PM #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showstopper View Post
We don't know that

Previously he thought that Nathan was ok and he didnt mean to offend him which is why he wanted to apologise. He did offend Rachel but in a way she deserved it so he wasn't overly bothered about that

My goodness!
Hero1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 03:50 PM #53

Quote:
I think like him or not, everyone has to admit what John James has selflessly done in the last week must be applauded

For the good of the show, and indeed his girlfriend Josie, he unslefishly sacrificed himself in order to take out Corin and ensure that the final series was not won by the biggest fake in BB history. Take a bow young man, your sacrifice has not gone unnoticed by true BB fans

Did everyone see the look on Corin's face when she was unceremoniously booted off our screens . It was a mixture of shock and bitterness. Their was not even a hint of regrett in her face for her selfish and tactical actions. Its a vitcory for the show itself that a fake like that did not make the final

And as for John James, yes he did sacrifice his own chances of winning to expose Corin, but for John James it was never about the winning, it was about the experience, it was about carrying yourself with dignity through the experience. Well mission accomplished John James, you achieved your Goals

I think at this stage he has to be a cert for the ultimate Big Borther show. Lets face it, he is box office and love him or hate him he's box office as a housemate

John James, man, housemate, champion

Why make up things Corin was not bitter or shocked in the least.
I wouldn't believe your wireless radio. If I had myself a flying giraffe you'd have one in a box with a window, but you can have it all if you like, you can have it all if you like and you can pay for it the rest of your life... life...
Julie10 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 03:50 PM #54
I'm getting angry

Favourites:
BB11: John James
I'm getting angry

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeuk22 View Post
How other woman and girls can condone his behaviour though is beyond me? I would expect women to feel very strongly against his behaviour however maybe looks prevail in this occasion??
Firstly I'm male but I really don't see that as relevent. This nonsense (started by Corin) that John James has a problem with women is complete garbage.

He got on fine with Caoimhe, Josie, and others. Are we now to believe that he is not allowed dislike someone just because they are female - thats garbage

Did you see the way Corin spole to John James earlier in the series? This was allot more aggressive then John James ever was. So are we to believe that Corin has a problem with men? - She only ever seemed to argue with men after all. Of course not its complete garbage.

The bottom line is he did not like Corin or Rachel, and he expressed his dislike for them which he is perfectly entitled to do.
Showstopper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 04:02 PM #55

Favourites:
I'm a Celeb 2009: Gino D'Acampo

Favourites:

He said what he did he did as he liked and now he is out, right or wrong he is out now so why is are we all still going on about him, he,s gone so lets just drop it now.

Last edited by LBB11; 23-08-2010 at 04:03 PM.
LBB11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 04:05 PM #56
I'm getting angry

Favourites:
I'm getting angry

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBB11 View Post
He said what he did he did as he liked and now he is out, right or wrong he is out now so why is are we all still going on about him, he,s gone so lets just drop it now.
Probably because he remains the star of the show even when he is not their
Showstopper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 04:11 PM #57

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Probably because he remains the star of the show even when he is not their
Which also says alot for of the people that are left as in they are boring and there are hardly any topic,s on them but still ones on John James, all im saying is hes a young guy with lots to learn he messed up in the house and got evicted sad hes gone but people are still banging on about him like a recourd playing over and over, time to move on weather you hate him or love him.
Old 23-08-2010, 04:14 PM #58

Quote:
Firstly I'm male but I really don't see that as relevent. This nonsense (started by Corin) that John James has a problem with women is complete garbage.

He got on fine with Caoimhe, Josie, and others. Are we now to believe that he is not allowed dislike someone just because they are female - thats garbage

Did you see the way Corin spole to John James earlier in the series? This was allot more aggressive then John James ever was. So are we to believe that Corin has a problem with men? - She only ever seemed to argue with men after all. Of course not its complete garbage.

The bottom line is he did not like Corin or Rachel, and he expressed his dislike for them which he is perfectly entitled to do.

A very sad lonely one at that.
I wouldn't believe your wireless radio. If I had myself a flying giraffe you'd have one in a box with a window, but you can have it all if you like, you can have it all if you like and you can pay for it the rest of your life... life...
Old 23-08-2010, 04:15 PM #59

Quote:
Thats a great addition to the discussion..................well done
Thank you, thats all you're worth!

Last edited by Julie10; 23-08-2010 at 04:17 PM.
Old 23-08-2010, 05:40 PM #60
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
I think like him or not, everyone has to admit what John James has selflessly done in the last week must be applauded

For the good of the show, and indeed his girlfriend Josie, he unslefishly sacrificed himself in order to take out Corin and ensure that the final series was not won by the biggest fake in BB history. Take a bow young man, your sacrifice has not gone unnoticed by true BB fans

Did everyone see the look on Corin's face when she was unceremoniously booted off our screens . It was a mixture of shock and bitterness. Their was not even a hint of regrett in her face for her selfish and tactical actions. Its a vitcory for the show itself that a fake like that did not make the final

And as for John James, yes he did sacrifice his own chances of winning to expose Corin, but for John James it was never about the winning, it was about the experience, it was about carrying yourself with dignity through the experience. Well mission accomplished John James, you achieved your Goals

I think at this stage he has to be a cert for the ultimate Big Borther show. Lets face it, he is box office and love him or hate him he's box office as a housemate

John James, man, housemate, champion

Oh dear you are either deluded or a comedian... Well done for giving me a good laugh anyway...
Old 23-08-2010, 07:38 PM #61

Quote:
who said he was getting paid for it ? - I think the people who have it in for John James are just making assumptions here
He said before he went in he would do deals.

He only started to say he was not in the house for fame as a ploy. He will be in every mag that offers him money.
boomoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 07:48 PM #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
The best I can wish those girls is a boyfriend just like John James. The novelty would soon wear off.

Oh, I'm with you on "loyal" too.
If he had got to Caoimhe before Shabby did there would have been no JJ&Josie. Josie knew this and that is why she made it impossible for Caoimhe to stay in the house.

Josie saw JJ 24/7 and therefore she should know more about him than viewers. Even with live feed you only see what the cameraman shows.

Her opinion of him was he was two different people and he could switch from charm to nastiness in an instant.
It will be interesting to see how much she puts up with when she gets out.
boomoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
champion, honest, john james, real, true, unselfish